Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (48516 Views)

2023 Elections: Who Are The Elites Supporting For The Presidency? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by christejames(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
From Enugu and also OBIdient...

In Benue state, many are becoming OBIdient.

254 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by tbarrister(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Unzerious:
I'm a South-Southerner to the Core (I'm from more than 2 SS States Legally wink).

I supported Gov. Emefiele of APC, but he didn't Scale through the Primaries.

Now, I'm in Support of Kwankwaso, not fully though (He'd be the one to take my Vote, for now at Least).

I've interacted with the 3 Major Ethnic Groups, and the only one that recognizes me as a Single Entity/People are the Northerners.

God bless you. When it comes to development, education, infrastructure then kwankwaso is the best. Go read about his achievement in kano. They revere him here

18 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by tbarrister(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kogi state

Kwankwaso

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Reality3080: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin ;DMake una wait

Inec go soon come count your votes online
grin grin

The people whose votes matter don’t even have a browsing phone

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Jack005(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rivers sate OBI.My In law wanted to support Atiku because he's a pdp member but since Atiku served Wike break fast, him and his entire family have all switched to supporting OBI

282 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Kelsmatuc(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nasarawa....Obi

249 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Chiboy419: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
From Zambia

I dey follow the moving truck
Obident is better than............

238 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jack005:
Rivers sate OBI.My In law wanted to support Atiku because he's a pdp member but since Atiku served Wike break fast, him and his entire family have all switched to supporting OBI
Rivers have the largest voting strength in former Eastern region, and they always deliver bloc votes to who ever the like, I was scared of PDP picking Wike, it would have been a heavy blow to Obi, I know they will shift the support to Obi.

248 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi!! Just finished watching the video of him been honoured at the LBS.I was moved to tears

255 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Unzerious: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
DMerciful:
You must be from Ika like me but your reason for supporting a presidential candidate are primordial.

A Nigeria that works for all will not need people to be tribalistic. Will you then support Ika country?

I'm Agbor by some known Means, not Ika.

Every Nigerian is Tribal, the Yoruba's are tribal with their Support for Tinubu; Obi will Implement laws and make Appointments to favour his Tribe, so will the Northerner's. So what stops me from having my Personal interest at Heart.

I've stayed long enough in Delta to see how the Igbo's behave to the Minorities.

I will call for Bendel Republic, if the chance Presents itself.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by DaniDani(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abia, Obidiently waiting for a new Nigeria.

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Jack005(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
post=113890601:

Rivers have the largest voting strength in former Eastern region, and they always deliver bloc votes to who ever the like, I was scared of PDP picking Wike, it would have been a heavy blow to Obi, I know they will shift the support to Obi.
Very correct bro. Before now, the Obi movement was mad, and after this wike issue I can say it has doubled.. I am a Rivers boy and I am very sure that Obi will win this state with enough gap.. Very bold to say such.

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Tinubufit: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
From lagos Obidient grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jack005:
Very correct bro. Before now, the Obi movement was mad, and after this wike issue I can say it has doubled.. I am a Rivers boy and I am very sure that Obi will win this state with enough gap.. Very bold to say such.
We moveeee

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by DMerciful(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why not call for Agbor republic? The biggest way to support tribalism is to stay on your own.
Unzerious:

I'm Agbor by some known Means, not Ika.

Every Nigerian is Tribal, the Yoruba's are tribal with their Support for Tinubu; Obi will Implement laws and make Appointments to favour his Tribe, so will the Northerner's. So what stops me from having my Personal interest at Heart.

I've stayed long enough in Delta to see how the Igbo's behave to the Minorities.

I will call for Bendel Republic, if the chance Presents itself.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Unzerious: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
DMerciful:
Why not call for Agbor republic? The biggest way to support tribalism is to stay on your own.

I'm not Delusional....That's Why.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by yemi1504: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
gregyboy:
am from edo state, benin precisely.
over here everyone is supporting obi i feel edo state is the most obident state in the south

tinubu would get the least support and disliked by many over here, everyone here thinks little of atiku no knows anything about Kwan Kwankwaso

so what's yours....?

Am from Osun State. Atiku.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by DMerciful(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
The reason is that you want other people's resources but dont want them!
Unzerious:

I'm not Delusional....That's Why.

18 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Seeker123: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
Fully obidient

223 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Unzerious: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
DMerciful:
The reason is that you want other people's resources but dont want them!

The People come before any Personal "I Want" Obsession.

Bendel was a State, and we worked handsomely well Together. I believe we can repeat that in this Era.

But Point of Correction, a Republic is not part of my long term Goal for 'Now'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by DMerciful(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bendel State worked well? Are you serious?

Benin city collected everything about Bendel state, no wonder Deltans were happy when Delta was created. Benin collected a lot of the goodies under Bendel State, they even collected Igbanke that should naturally be in Delta
Unzerious:

The People come before any Personal "I Want" Obsession.

Bendel was a State, and we worked handsomely well Together. I believe we can repeat that in this Era.

But Point of Correction, a Republic is not part of my long term Goal for 'Now'.

15 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ekemax: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Anambra and am Obidified

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by misano(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Edo 4 Obi

151 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Unzerious: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
DMerciful:
Bendel State worked well? Are you serious?

Benin city collected everything about Bendel state, no wonder Deltans were happy when Delta was created. Benin collected a lot of the goodies under Bendel State, they even collected Igbanke that should naturally be in Delta

I'm Unzerious wink

Benin City was the Capital, it's just like Asaba getting all the Infrastructures unlike Warri and Abraka.

Igbanke was under the Benin Province.... In order to enjoy from the Capitol, Ogbemudia aligned with Benin's. Nobody forced anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by DMerciful(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Now Igbanke is a super minority in Edo.

Truth is a Nigeria that works will benefit Agbor more that having your tribesman as president or vice president or senate. Those positions only benefit their friends and family
Unzerious:

I'm Unzerious wink

Benin City was the Capital, it's just like Asaba getting all the Infrastructures unlike Warri and Abraka.

Igbanke was under the Benin Province.... In order to enjoy from the Capitol, Ogbemudia aligned with Benin's. Nobody forced anybody.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Anambra state. Peter Obi

133 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Unzerious: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
DMerciful:
Now Igbanke is a super minority in Edo.

Truth is a Nigeria that works will benefit Agbor more that having your tribesman as president or vice president or senate. Those positions only benefit their friends and family

Agbor has no Radio Station, Industry, Good Roads and other's. If my Brother were to be there, i know how 'I go tell am'.

I'm not Primarily from Agbor but, there's a saying that "A Mothers place is always dear to You"

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Sadheart(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Benue...
Peter Obi or nothing

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by jeremiah0817(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Lagos obi

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Prayfortheworld: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Obideint
I'm from Abia i love what I'm seeing here honestly we will speak in one voice
I'm obideint

151 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by fredoooooo: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Anambra... we're Batified , Tinubu

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Romanoff(f): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Kogi and Kwara and we are Obidient for 2023.

145 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) / Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.