Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (49537 Views)

2023 Elections: Who Are The Elites Supporting For The Presidency? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by AmGreat1234: 12:30am On Jun 19, 2022
Abuja
Obi

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ridbell01(m): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2022
tonididdy:

Lad this election will take a different turn.
Of course PDP States want presidency at the top, so it's expected PDP should win most SS States because it's PDPs

BUT
they ( PDP SS States) need the youth votes to do that and sadly that maybe a hard nut to crack as most SS, SE youths are gunning for PO.
Only pdp delegates and chieftains will vote PDP and that's not even a guarantee.

This Obi-wave is gaining too much momentum.
lol � � � � � you never understand politics..
You can still screenshot this
Obi votes in the SS will be less than 400k
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by victor175(m): 12:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Anambra state in Lagos. OBIDIENCE is the way

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by esilove(m): 12:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Abia state. Is OBIdient till 2023

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by nesphil(m): 1:13am On Jun 19, 2022
I'll only vote for the candidate who will convince Nigerians beyond reasonable doubts that he will RESTRUCTURE this country, take this country from this CORRUPT PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT to TRUE FISCAL FEDERALISM and allow for RESOURCE CONTROL, LGs AUTONOMY, JUDICIAL AUTONOMY, STATE POLICE, etc and not candidates that will deceive Nigerians with their sugar-coated tongues as Buhari did in 2015. The solution to Nigeria's problem is RESTRUCTURING!
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by kunleiky(m): 1:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Modecaih:
how can a sensible and rational Nigeria youth leave peter obi and vote for atiku or tinubu it's something I still can't comprehend
E shock you too abi?
Gbam. Plus the delusion that BAT made Lagos El dorado. Lasgidi that was once the capital.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by obism1: 3:37am On Jun 19, 2022
I'm from Cross River State

O B I = Obi

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by donleo92(m): 4:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Atikulated Atiku.
from Rivers State
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by koolguy88(m): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Peter Obi

Kano state

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by emmysoftyou: 4:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Wow the numbers is much but we want to see it in reality..
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by baltimore30: 4:54am On Jun 19, 2022
I'm from IMO and am voting P[color=#000099][/color]Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by kentoplash(m): 4:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Gombe State.

Obi all the way!

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ezegold4we: 4:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Obi is my First and last choice

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Sheziemoney(m): 5:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Ogun State

Obidient to the core. We are taking back our country 2023. Dem go hear word

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by AfolayanBig(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2022
acetylcholine:
The title of this thread should have been "Your state, who you are supporting for 2023 election and picture of your PVC"

Because I can say affirmatively that some people that are OBIdiently commenting don't have PVC
undecided

Thanks for reminding us we done have PVC, We shall go and get it asap
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Uchedizzy(f): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Imo state and am obi

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Alawode01(m): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Kastina, Kaduna Kano will not leave their sons Kwankwanso and Atiku to vote Tinubu when he is not Buhari,Even Lagos will be Split into 3
, OK I heard you until then.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by DrKlever(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Delta I'm fully OBIdient wink

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by jerosman2: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Antivirus92:
we don't hate you people rather we see some of you (who deny their Igboness) as our stubborn little brothers

Who is ur little brother? God forbide bad thing. Am not Igbo and will reject them always
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by whippersnapper(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nasarawa
Obi

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Otarkpa: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
OBIdient from Abj

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Antivirus92(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
jerosman2:

Who is ur little brother? God forbide bad thing. Am not Igbo and will reject them always
your business
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Streetdreamx(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rivers State
I'm Obi-diently obified.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Babastrong(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ipigs will win this one. They sleep here 24/7 with their political empty heads.
ekiti election was just a litmus test.
e no go better for those that said they'll boycot the 2023 elections but now rushing to collect pvc.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by MrCuteking(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
But wait o. Why will someone choose a problem when there is a solid opportunity to choose a solution?

I have not voted for anyone before but you see this one ehn voting for Peter obi will be one of my biggest sacrifices for this country.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Prayfortheworld: 6:41am On Jun 20, 2022
nesphil:
I'll only vote for the candidate who will convince Nigerians beyond reasonable doubts that he will RESTRUCTURE this country, take this country from this CORRUPT PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT to TRUE FISCAL FEDERALISM and allow for RESOURCE CONTROL, LGs AUTONOMY, JUDICIAL AUTONOMY, STATE POLICE, etc and not candidates that will deceive Nigerians with their sugar-coated tongues as Buhari did in 2015. The solution to Nigeria's problem is RESTRUCTURING!
Then you should start listening to Obi's interview that man is really Good!
He will help Nigerians a little I'm sure of that he's not a selfish person.
I'm Igbo this is not about tribe
Give us Rochas okorocha i swear I'll go for jagaban
I hate that man

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Prayfortheworld: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Babastrong:
Ipigs will win this one. They sleep here 24/7 with their political empty heads.
ekiti election was just a litmus test.
e no go better for those that said they'll boycot the 2023 elections but now rushing to collect pvc.
After blasting Igbos go back to your farming. We own Lagos and we make billions from Lagos and use it to build mansion in East .. when you see an Igbo man house in Igbo land you will marvel.. keep insulting us we don't even care as long as we're securing this bag in your Yoruba land you're claiming to own
I'm obideint
I have pvc

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by PecLauren: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2022
SeaTrade:
You talk as if NURTW is the only revenue window he harnessed.It contributes only about 17% of lagos IGR.
Where he hit it was revolutionising LIRS with capable hands to tax the companies in lagos effectively, even port activities.
Yes,lagos has always had industries, but without effective taxation then that revenue stream would have just remained as "potential" without Tinubu's intellect.
Yes,lagos is actually being more and creating more.There was a topic today on FP about a PPP between LASG and a subsidiary to heirs holding on developing Falomo towers.Without Lagos having enough funds by virtue of Tinubu's legacy to fund this PPP,it would at best just remained a pipedream like it has been over the years.
Lagos have always had human capita no doubt,but then without private sector input investments then this human capita is useless.And private sector investments don't just come by magic ,it takes visionary leaderships to attract these types of investments, like the Lekki FTZ for instance.
These are the things that booms the middle class of a place and bring human and infrastructural developments,and not saving N75B in local banks in a volatile currency like the anambra sweet talker did and is even bragging about it like its a big deal.
Didn't Anambra have have human capita under Peter obi?Why is the middle class inexistent there?What did he do to change that?by saving state funds in commercial banks?
Or you think bringing out potential in youths come from saving state money in banks or sharing laptops for them or building inferior schools all over the place? undecided
Peter obi has never done anything worthy of mention or revolutionary in his political career in my opinion,that is why the poverty gap in anambra is so WIDE and its best brained youths biggest prospect is to do nwaboy and spend the rest of your life in markets that can easily pass for dumpsites .
Tinubu is a bigger revolutionary, way smarter than Peter obi and is a better choice.
I am not trying to convince you to vote for him,I too wouldn't vote but I just like to state facts!

Your points are noted and if I'm not being biased, most of them are valid.

I wish I could do a voice note, cause I'm really lazy at typing.

But, it's important to note that longitivity and continuity are key to development...

We are all quick to blame obi for anambra's poverty ratio... But in reality, abia and anambra tried inviting foreign and private investors but there were no enabling environment to sustain their longivity. He built hospitals and schools as well as other infrastructure because then, those things were key needs.

Taxation is Lagos major revenue generator. (Google this).
The port activities has contributed emmensely to its dev even as it has given way to other investments that has made Lagos what it is.. Commerce. Let's not talk about having an international airport.

Bros, like I said before it's just a case of to whom much is given...

And tinubu didn't do much with what he was given. He's just a good philanthropist and that has earned him loyal human capacity.

WHAT has tinubu really done for common men like me and you that has no direct contact to him.

It was until fashola that gov schools became attendable.

The only thing tinubu did was to get a successor that made history. One that had an actual working plan which he tried to sabotage at different intervals...

I'll recommend the bling lagosians for you to watch... But please see this movie with a third eye.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ohiz2007(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2022
I am in Lagos hails from Edo State and I am fully OBIdient
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ohiz2007(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2022
I am in Lagos hails from Edo State and I am fully OBIdient cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless / PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.