Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (48407 Views)

2023 Elections: Who Are The Elites Supporting For The Presidency? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by prixm: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2022
I'm in Lagos.

For me and my family, nuclear and extended, it is OBI all the way.

19 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Eaglesence: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2022
so what's yours....? [/quote

Lagos State

Obedience is better than sacrifice.

If you don't gerit, forget abourit cool grin

20 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Modecaih: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2022
we in Jos are patiently obidient

20 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Franking: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2022
Imo....Obidient.

18 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2022
I'm Rivers state and I'm proudly Obidient

20 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Abzolutezero(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Lagos

Obi all the way!!!!!

18 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by samuelson06(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Eteka1:
Cross River State is for Atiku

You lie. Obi will win.

16 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Juanmike(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Kano, Obi.

20 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by patriotic007: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
schoolboymatt:
Peter Obi.
but I am worried I will be wasting my vote because I honestly don't believe he'll win.
Don't worry dear just cast your vote for Obi and make sure everyone around does same ........The youths are rising up again and End sars will be a child's play as compared to what is coming

20 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by babytoun: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
compton11:
Y'all keep supporting Obi and y'all keep flooding from your useless state to Lagos that Tinubu made like what it is today.

People have been flooding lagos even before tunubu was born..

Lagos was the federal capital up till 1990 attracting massive federal investment..

19 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by peculiar2233: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
gregyboy:
I am from Edo state, benin precisely.
over here everyone is supporting obi i feel edo state is the most obident state in the south

Tinubu would get the least support and disliked by many over here, everyone here thinks little of Atiku no knows anything about Kwan Kwankwaso

so what's yours....?
I'm from Osun state and I'm supporting Peter Obi

20 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by worldman(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Osun state BAT bola Hamed tinubu
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by MossLuv: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Benue. Obidently waiting for Obi

20 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Godjone(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
I represent middle belt and all of us are Obidient

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by omowumi9: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
It is good to take failure Obidiently. Your eyes go open Wella.

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ozonelayer79: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
I am absolutely ObiDient.
Lagos Boy.

18 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Gabbriell: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
If history has taught us anything, any candidate who win online polls usually lose the one that matters.

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by backbone503(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:
voting for BAT is the waste of vote here.

Ok. February '23 isn't that far. We go know!

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Paullo19: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
I'm from Edo, I reside I pH and I am very OBI-dient

18 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by OmoAkin85: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Lagos am strictly obidient

16 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by airsaylongcome: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
DMerciful:
Bendel State worked well? Are you serious?

Benin city collected everything about Bendel state, no wonder Deltans were happy when Delta was created. Benin collected a lot of the goodies under Bendel State, they even collected Igbanke that should naturally be in Delta

Bendel worked way better than the nonsense that is now Delta State. One of the most enduring roads in Warri, Warri/Sapele Road was built by Ogbemudia. A lot of the inner streets was also built by him. Some of the most advanced developments in Warri came during Bendel State. This was Delta State hasn't been beneficial at all. Asaba now collects everything. And it's even worse because it takes at least 2 hours to get to Asaba from Warri whereas Benin was a stone throw away

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by hush15: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
It I nice to know another of you believe in Obi however, please I want you to know that I other for your vote to count, you must protect your votes at all cost. It doesn't have to be violent or chaos but with wisdom. If you want obi to win, go out and vote and same goes to others who have a different candidate. Go and vote and hang around, don't go home and leave the ballots to those INEC frauds and party agents. They will always compromise. Have had several experiences on this. When you observe voters participations has declined and it becomes obvious that no voters is coming out to vote again, encourage that the voting process be closed and ballots been counted in the presence of everyone and if possible record the process at the polling unit. Know you winners at the polling unit before posting to the public

7 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by obatine: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Peter Obi would make a good a president no doubt…

But the truth be told with the structuring of the country at present,even a toddler knows he’s not gonna win.

What we youth should be clamoring for now is restructuring and not who to vote for and that’s because the present structure/constitution was created to operate in reverse.

True federalism is the way out and to stop the validation of the continuous colonial powers stranglehold on this nation(the British are still very in charge of the affairs of Nigeria).
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ZUBY77(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Obidiently from Enugu

13 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by olanrewaju99(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
I wish everyone shouting obi have a valid voters card, voting don't count online except by INEC.

back to the original question am from osun state but I prefer obi but I haven't get my original voters card after doing my registration over 6 months ago.

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Fahdiga(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Akurakambe:
Anambra state

Orumba south LGA.. It's Peter Obi forever
Good. Where in Orumba south bro?

8 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by obembet(f): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Anambra ... Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by saintobing: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
I'm in Lagos state . millions re on TBS just to support obi. I'm for obi

13 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by cobsol(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Rivers

Obi ooooo

I dey crazy not to.

16 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by dizzi60(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Obi Will win Bayelsa.. I’m from Bayelsa
Graysons:
Atiku is a goal. I am from Bayelsa.

12 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by SeaTrade(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
PecLauren:

I'll respectfully like to ask... What exactly are Tinubu's track records?

Because if you're talking lagos records i think Fashola should spearhead this team.. My two cents tho.
Boosting mechanisms for effectively collecting lagos revenues ,making the state self sufficient.
Lobbied for the biggest project in subsaharan Africa in the last 5 decades to be situated in lagos rather than ogun,this will make lagos middle class to expand,thereby bringing more development.The biggest prospect for a youth in Obi's governed anambra was nwaboy(apprenticeship) in a place he is boasting of saving N75B in.I would he ashamed to say this if I was him.
Tinubu and chagoury brothers envisioned and realised the new Eko that The US is currently investing $537m in.
He brought in and will continue to bring in people that will hold same vision as him for lagos state.
E too plenty oga,I cannot list all.
But he has proven to be a visionary,a way more smarter one than Obi.
Leadership Is not all about chanting primary school economics and listing Nigeria's problem that we all know about daily and bragging about one's mising prowess,No.
It's about vision and selecting and overseeing capable hands that can realise these visions,something Peter obi failed in woefully and left Anambra youths in penury ,without prospects.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

Between Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo On Stage, As Lai Mohammed Stares At Them (Photo) / Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation / Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.