Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (49558 Views)

2023 Elections: Who Are The Elites Supporting For The Presidency? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by sweetjohn(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
nighter:

Be deceiving yourself about pandora ok? Meanwhile, I'd rather eat shit than vote for an igbo candidate. The way you guys go about politics is reprehensible. Also personal experiences with the few igbo people I've come in contact with was terrible. I'd rather jump in the lagoon than support any igbo person for anything in life. Spits.
Pls, no be fight and nobody is gonna force you to vote anybody. Vote who you like and let us vote who we like. On this note I won't reply you again... Thank you for your time brother....

We the good people of Nigeria have moved to a better Nigeria adamantly being Obi-dient

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by surequality: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
I am from Delta living in Delta State.
As for me and my house, we are for Peter Obi. Get your PVC.
P......Peter's

V......Votes

C.....Count

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by smith2019: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Edo for obi

3 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
OBOTOTHICK:
You can hate people from other regions in their region yet your region is inhabitable for you, Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic Nigeria ni oruko Jesu

pls go get sweetener for your soul cos it's full of bile

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Jamesz12: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Living in Edo State, born and brought up in Bauchi, from Delta State.
My money, time and other resources are for Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by eneh49(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enugu.

OBI all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by owerrezeorba(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enugu state!!! If no be OBI waiting I gain? !!!

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by appointments: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Chanchit:

Good you are being realistic. Everyone will favor their tribe. But if we are to be truthful, the only tribe that will try to be fair in their appointments is Yoruba. Obasanjo is a very good example. And south west region is also a testament to how open they are to other tribes.

You mentioned me
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Spherica17: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lashist:

Shut up illiterate...there are ppl from lagos state and ondo that said they will vote obi...there are sensible yorubas that won't join u in your stupid tribal trolling...go and find work...trolling wont feed you
okay sir!

Your Obi will be president

If that will make you happy.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
olanrewaju99:
I wish everyone shouting obi have a valid voters card, voting don't count online except by INEC.

back to the original question am from osun state but I prefer obi but I haven't get my original voters card after doing my registration over 6 months ago.

Worry less. You ll get it before election day
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Steve0979(m): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

Your location says awka
yes, I reside dere
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Benson616(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
from Enugu state,.
am obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Realdon1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm an OBIdient boy from Kebbi state. I and my extended family and my colleagues at work and Investing our resources for OBI.
Inshallah.

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ucheuzor1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
For the first time in my life,I want to vote. I went to get my pvc today but was told to come back on Monday. I am Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Phckface: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
By the polls here , I feel very happy but are we really getting out to vote on the day of the elections??......Are we really ready to get our PVC's. Perhaps some would feel other political parties apart from PDP & APC don't have a chance but have we all tried to vote any of them? Most Nigerians feel if they don't vote those 2 so called powerful parties that they are just wasting their votes which is capital NO.
All I'm saying is let's change our views this time around. Those 2 parties have done enough.
It's time for the Actual CHANGE.
I will be Obident this time around, I am Yoruba
and to hell with any form of tribalism or Religious sentiments.
N:B - I have no affiliation with any political party . I'm just a Nigerian youth who is tired of everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Emdebby2: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anambra. I'm supporting Peter Obi.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
sweetjohn:
Pls, no be fight and nobody is gonna force you to vote anybody. Vote who you like and let us vote who we like. On this note I won't reply you again... Thank you for your time brother....

We the good people of Nigeria have moved to a better Nigeria adamantly being Obi-dient

Stop pretending. You people are fighters and full of hate and bitterness. If not that everyone is cautioning you, that's why you people are pretending to behave yourselves.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Idrisk19(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kwara. Jagaban 2023. IN SHA ALLAH

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by kingsclass: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rivers State, very very Obi-dient

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by hokafor(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
In Abuja here , every sane Nigerian is obident

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Graysons: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
dizzi60:
Obi Will win Bayelsa.. I’m from Bayelsa
Who cares where you are from? Guy I am voting for Atiku
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Graysons: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oldmansense:

It's not new, bayelsans hate igbo but embrace northerners that slaughter there people in Ogbia LGA and kolokuma okpokuma LGA.
So I can't choose who I want to vote for in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by infofta(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm going with the Train from South Africa OBIdiently

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Obi ...I follow

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Kennywills7(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Delta and am fully Obi-dient

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by keandre: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
From Abia
State : APC Uche Ogah
Federal : LP Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by blackboy2star(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ogun state, Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ketam(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kaduna state I'm fully OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by largeman4u(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ogun state - Ijebu Remo for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Ojuntana: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Funny enough, it wasn't just social media. It was either Osinbajo or Obi.

Since APC dropped the ball on Osinbajo, I became Obidient.

Hmmm. Well, both have never been strong candidates in their right.
Osinbajo was banking on Bubu's approval which he refused to give
As for Obi, I don't really know what his game plan is.
I think he was better off being in PDP and accepting vice to Atiku
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by akanu(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abia State
Peter Obi is my choice.

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by frejatoye117: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Edo State Jagaban TINUBU

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo / Tambuwal:What The 1999 Nigerian Constitution Says About The Office Of Thespeaker / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.