Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) (35448 Views)

Ifeanyi Kalu Weds Nicolette Ndigwe (Photos) / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) / Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by abobote: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
This man that like fucking people's wife in Nollywood, with hairy chest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ifeanyi don fat o!

Skinny guy when he started acting that year.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Mrsprof(f): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
I hope they don't scam their clients like their counterpart Revelation plus. Potential investors be careful o. Don't invest because of ambassador. All these yeyebrities and influencers are not to be trusted. My 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Myahuza: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is how an agro investment company (H.O CORN) use BROTHER SHAGGY to scam Nigerians of their hard earned money for years now no one has being paid and shaggy is no saying anything because he has cashed out.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Jesus5656(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=INTEGRITYA1 post=113869698]Congratulations Sir. Real Estate is a new gold, so, let buy land and wait.

I know there are potential investors and home buyers here on Nairaland.

Kindly patronize me for your Landed Properties needs. I'm an Estate Consultant.

We have Estates with good tittle documents both in Lagos Mainland and Island.

I'm a law abiding citizen.

Let us connect(08034403341)
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Alaigbopress: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mrsprof:
I hope they don't scam their clients like their counterpart Revelation plus. Potential investors be careful o. Don't invest because of ambassador. All these yeyebrities and influencers are not to be trusted. My 2 cents
The best to invest with is PWAN Group, the Company is setting pace and others are emulating.

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by robinso01(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin grin
Hot temper self don cost for market oo grin cheesy
Hunger don suppress people hot temper ��
No strength to vex again � na to just dey look God face remain for some people soo grin grin

#950 loud oo guy I fill 12.5kg 11k last weak see enh I almost cry as I dey pay oo grin
E must not better for Apc oo cheesy

I must see someone with hot temper, because I can't use gas to cook beans ooo. When I heard the price, I almost shed tears of confusion grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by swissgoldenpro3: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
big congrats to him
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by aalangel(f): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Congratulations our Ify.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
aktolly54:
I used to work for adron homes and property before I quit due to stress of the job. Adron also do the same thing but you will definitely get your land not like revolution property. The issue is the marketer fault for not telling the person they will pay developmental fee which is always same amount with the land price in most cases but you will see the breakdown of the money. Buying land for 2m and be asked to pay 1.5m as developmental fee, that's how most property company operate . In years to come, you will understand and enjoy your money. I will advise anyone tto deal with adron homes and property aany day any time

They should be able to return the person's money if the marketer didn't tell the person the whole truth
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
robinso01:

I must see someone with hot temper, because I can't use gas to cook beans ooo. When I heard the price, I almost shed tears of confusion grin

grin cheesy grin you better go buy coal pot if your power no carry am oo grin grin
Bubu has done what no man has done oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by robinso01(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin cheesy grin you better go buy coal pot if your power no carry am oo grin grin
Bubu has done what no man has done oo grin grin

Na power you call like that? As if you no know say power gridline don collapse also. Na coal pot I dey target like this.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
aktolly54:
I used to work for adron homes and property before I quit due to stress of the job. Adron also do the same thing but you will definitely get your land not like revolution property. The issue is the marketer fault for not telling the person they will pay developmental fee which is always same amount with the land price in most cases but you will see the breakdown of the money. Buying land for 2m and be asked to pay 1.5m as developmental fee, that's how most property company operate. In years to come, you will understand and enjoy your money. I will advise anyone tto deal with adron homes and property aany day any time
Insightful.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:
I almost thought it was Revolution Plus

That company is a fraud and scam!

Run for your life and never attempt to do any real estate business with them! It will definitely end in tears.

I hope Twelve23 Projects will never degenerate to that level of scamming people of their hard earned money.

Revolution plus that are selling duplex inside bush(nasarawa state) for same amount you would be in gwarinpa/karsana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
That's cool
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
BennyDGreat:

They should be able to return the person's money if the marketer didn't tell the person the whole truth
yes adron will definitely refund the money but you forfiet 30% of the money, it's all stated in their agreement but that revolution property,I don't hear good things about the company though we might have few people who can say good things about them ooo but I never hear
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by RussellRutherfo: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Run for your life and never attempt to do any real estate business with them! It will definitely end in tears.

I hope Twelve23 Projects will never degenerate to that level of scamming people of their hard earned money.

Please, any clues to their "scamming" ways as someone is introduced the Revolution company to me.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
suprememoney:

So this is true. My wife is into real estate. One of her client was complaining bitterly about revolution plus. On how they scam her of about a million plus. After paying for her land, she was told to pay additional 1m+ something according to her, they didn't tell her that she will pay such money before. She was really bittered inside.

That’s the headquarters of real estate scam.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by RussellRutherfo: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
aktolly54:
I used to work for adron homes and property before I quit due to stress of the job. Adron also do the same thing but you will definitely get your land not like revolution property. The issue is the marketer fault for not telling the person they will pay developmental fee which is always same amount with the land price in most cases but you will see the breakdown of the money. Buying land for 2m and be asked to pay 1.5m as developmental fee, that's how most property company operate . In years to come, you will understand and enjoy your money. I will advise anyone to deal with adron homes and property any day any time

Thanks for the update.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Omniman(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Lol
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Adegunle4(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Please, any clues to their "scamming" ways as someone is introduced the Revolution company to me.

If you need a trusted brand to deal with in Real Estate, deal with Veritasi Homes and you’d be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by pcagbaji(m): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
aktolly54:
I used to work for adron homes and property before I quit due to stress of the job. Adron also do the same thing but you will definitely get your land not like revolution property. The issue is the marketer fault for not telling the person they will pay developmental fee which is always same amount with the land price in most cases but you will see the breakdown of the money. Buying land for 2m and be asked to pay 1.5m as developmental fee, that's how most property company operate . In years to come, you will understand and enjoy your money. I will advise anyone tto deal with adron homes and property aany day any time
this is subtle advertisment from you yet you complain of their hash working conditions
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by stacyadams: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin grin
Hot temper self don cost for market oo grin cheesy
Hunger don suppress people hot temper ��
No strength to vex again � na to just dey look God face remain for some people soo grin grin

#950 loud oo guy I fill 12.5kg 11k last weak see enh I almost cry as I dey pay oo grin
E must not better for Apc oo cheesy

Apc supporters are buying kg of gas for 250 grin very useless rats grin angry
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Just run for your dear life!

Their are other credible real estate company you can deal with.

Just go on Google and type “Revolution Plus scam”. You will be enlightened enough to know all about their scam tricks
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Revolution plus that are selling duplex inside bush(nasarawa state) for same amount you would be in gwarinpa/karsana.

The company is one hell of a scam. And they getting away with it easily.

I just feel for prospective innocent buyers that will fall into the scam. A google search would have exposed them to the scam ring called Revolution plus
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:51am On Jun 17, 2022
EdwardRandy:

That's his wife.

That has to be the only reason why she would hold the guy tight like that.
Babe sending signal to potential side chics grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 17, 2022
This one he's wife sex starve...
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 4:38am On Jun 17, 2022
pcagbaji:
this is subtle advertisment from you yet you complain of their hash working conditions
being marketer is stressful especially if you are not bringing good inflow because it's commission job not salary. The higher the inflow ,the more commission you get
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by sonature1: 6:22am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

What's your experience?

This accusation is serious.

What happened?
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by sonature1: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Jalaw:
Who be this one?
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry na Nollywood actor.

If you don't know that guy, it means you don't watch Nigerian films.

Actually, Nollywood has created tens of thousands of jobs for young people and it's a good thing.

Their challenge is lack of government support.

I have yet to see a government that supports Nollywood like the Jonathan administration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Drawing Of Uche Ogbodo Got Fans Laughing / Charlie Boy Shares Shocking Mail A Fan Sent Him About Joining Illuminati / Paul O Okoye's 51st Birthday: Omotala, Banky W, D'banj Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.