Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) (35446 Views)

Ifeanyi Kalu Weds Nicolette Ndigwe (Photos) / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) / Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2022
aktolly54:
yes adron will definitely refund the money but you forfiet 30% of the money, it's all stated in their agreement but that revolution property,I don't hear good things about the company though we might have few people who can say good things about them ooo but I never hear

Ahh forfeiting a whole 30%. Even if it's their marketer that was deceptive and you have evidence?
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Lexkenny99(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:
I almost thought it was Revolution Plus

That company is a fraud and scam!

Run for your life and never attempt to do any real estate business with them! It will definitely end in tears.

I hope Twelve23 Projects will never degenerate to that level of scamming people of their hard earned money.
Oga them don fraud u b4
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Toriagirl(f): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Real estate is a huge business now in Nigeria, congrats man! More money to your account!
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by citygarden(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2022
[

Maybe be the documentation like deed of assignments, survey fee and development fee Sha. Not speaking for them o
quote author=suprememoney post=113869676]

So this is true. My wife is into real estate. One of her client was complaining bitterly about revolution plus. On how they scam her of about a million plus. After paying for her land, she was told to pay additional 1m+ something according to her, they didn't tell her that she will pay such money before. She was really bittered inside.[/quote]
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by citygarden(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Because most Nigeria love paparazzi, that is why if genuine real estate company offer a deal to prospect, they won't buy into it because they didn't sign a artists as ambassador etc. The money they supposed to channel to the original land ownership will be use to sponsor program that will attract client they will collect their hard earned money.

SARSCoV2:

Run for your life and never attempt to do any real estate business with them! It will definitely end in tears.

I hope Twelve23 Projects will never degenerate to that level of scamming people of their hard earned money.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by pho: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Which of the company should we run from, Twelves 23 or Revolution Plus?
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Ahh forfeiting a whole 30%. Even if it's their marketer that was deceptive and you have evidence?
it doesn't matter whether is marketer fault. You should read land aggrement before signing. I don't know REVOLUTION PROPERTY policy on refund but adron homes and property go refund you.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
aktolly54:
it doesn't matter whether is marketer fault. You should read land aggrement before signing. I don't know REVOLUTION PROPERTY policy on refund but adron homes and property go refund you.

You are right sha. Thanks for this solid info..there's one too I think Pertinence run by some young guyz...
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
pho:

Which of the company should we run from, Twelves 23 or Revolution Plus?

Revolution plus!

Run when you see that name!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
citygarden:
Because most Nigeria love paparazzi, that is why if genuine real estate company offer a deal to prospect, they won't buy into it because they didn't sign a artists as ambassador etc. The money they supposed to channel to the original land ownership will be use to sponsor program that will attract client they will collect their hard earned money.

You are very correct!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Oga them don fraud u b4

Yes! And a lot people that I know!

If you want to validate my statement, just type “Revolution plus scam” on Google and come back here to thank me.

It’s a pure scam company!
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
sonature1:

What's your experience?

This accusation is serious.

What happened?

Just go online. You will be filled.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wetin happen? Had experience with them? No be Odunlade Adekola dem dey use advertise for that time bá? grin
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

Wetin happen? Had experience with them? No be Odunlade Adekola dem dey use advertise for that time bá? grin

That is the packaged scam!

If you fall for it, it will end in tears!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

That is the packaged scam!

If you fall for it, it will end in tears!

Lol.... Just like kolaqalagbo wey dey use Davido dey advertise that time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] / This Drawing Of Uche Ogbodo Got Fans Laughing / Charlie Boy Shares Shocking Mail A Fan Sent Him About Joining Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.