Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. (748 Views)

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by Built2last: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
THEY ALL HAVE A PRICE

When you see them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pushing out contents after contents against good people like Peter Obi, do know that they are getting paid.

The well known SEGALINK shocked me when he started attacking Peter Obi and called his supporters extremists. I thought Obi would be the numero uno candidate of people like him.

Just check the pix below to see how much SEGALINK is charging PDP so he could push out favourable contents for them.

They have tried everything from the word go. When they realised OBI will not pitch his tent with them, they pulled their swords on him.

Shame on them that call black cloud white! If you are a follower of those who call themselves influencers on social media, be aware that they are getting paid for the lies you are helping them to spread.

JJ Omojuwa, Tolu Ogunlesi and Kayode Ogundamisi led people to Buhari and APC. They got paid and got settled, but you remained in The same place.

This is their season again, and they are all there willing to sell their souls to the best bidder.

We know they will do all they can to tarnish Obi with lies, half truths, twisted information, or make as nothing Obi’s public record. They will call him IPOB sponsor, Biafran agitator, they will even say he never did anything. Yeah, people like SEGALINK will be funded to do this job.

As for me, twice I was approached by faceless recruiters, and I quickly came up here to announce it so they will know I am not for sale.

SEGALINK will get $400,000 for attack posts on Obi, and you will spread if for him for free! That $400k will not reach you, his children will continue to attend private schools, yours will struggle! Is that what you want?

Those of you people suffering and smiling whilst promoting Tinubu and APC or PDP and Atiku, I pity you if you don’t charge them well well. If the lies you are peddling can’t fetch you more than 30 thousand naira per month, afaimo ko ma he pe eleeribu alainikanse ni e.

If you want to sell Tinubu or Atiku, and your situation is not like that of their children, and you are still going hungry all the time, please I beg you, go and eat frongs that have sumptuous eggs. Collect proper money from them so that you know you won’t complain for the next 4 years.

As for the masses that we are standing for, don’t worry, I got your back, I will be going out all the time to find reasons that will convince you that backing OBI is the best decision you will ever make.

I can also assure you that I will never collect a dime to promote OBI. In fact, shishi, he doesn’t give. He will prefer you go and verify yourself and make your decision.

We are not for sale, we will never be sold, and we will never stop selling Obi.

Hello friends that are not Obi’s fans, I am letting you know that this page is dedicated to good governance and it is simply for Obi. Don’t come here vomiting nonsense you cannot substantiate, go to your page or wall to do what you want, and I promise you that I won’t even see it whether good or bad.

I will ensure I show to people why OBI is the best answer for Nigeria at this time, and enough is enough of our politicians using our money to do daily Christmas for themselves.

Do you know that for 3 consecutive years, 90 million naira was the budget for Buhari’s barber! Yes, to cut his hair per year, 90 million naira. I stopped following the annual budgets back in 2019 when the filth almost got me depressed.

Is the head the head of Medusa or Angel Lucifer to warrant 90 million per year. So you have an idea of the wastage going on in Nigeria.

They spend 200 million naira to take care of the gateman security lodge.

What of medical centre that has billions budgeted for it and no paracetamol was available. I didn’t say it, First Lady Aisha did.

50 million naira to buy cutleries for the state house! Are they for angels ni?

Look, our budgets are laden with filths that are depressing, let’s work together to bring the stingy man Obi to Aso Rock to fumigate these corruption and open day robbery that FG is doing to us face to face.

Go get your PVC. We can be the structure to replace the old order. INEC wont count structure they will count vote. That's why they are willing to buy it from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by alsudan: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
#Endsars exposed this dwarf for the fraud he is.

3 Likes

Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by Knivesout(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Just imagine this:

Do you know that for 3 consecutive years, 90 million naira was the budget for Buhari’s barber! Yes, to cut his hair per year, 90 million naira.

In fact,

Parsimony is a rare virtue...

1 Like

Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by Supremos: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
The criminals claiming to be activist

3 Likes

Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by iCauseTrouble: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Anytime you see anybody attacking Peter Obi, just know that there is a financial inducement underground

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by christejames(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Our future is now for sale? shocked shocked

We are OBIdient and Prudent and we will put an end to all this...

2 Likes

Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by ogbuefi677(m): 4:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Na them.
Brown envelope ppl
Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 17, 2022
What a shame!
Obi will create hunger for their likes because we don't give SHISHI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by emkz: 5:07am On Jun 17, 2022
It is called PR. If Peter Obi wants rgem to use their platforms to promote him, he should pay them.

For them, social media is their job. If they can't make money from it, na still una go abuse them.

I have a candidate too I am supporting because I believe in him. If he pays me for my work, I will support him even more.
Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by 9jahotblog: 5:09am On Jun 17, 2022
Built2last:
THEY ALL HAVE A PRICE

When you see them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pushing out contents after contents against good people like Peter Obi, do know that they are getting paid.

The well known SEGALINK shocked me when he started attacking Peter Obi and called his supporters extremists. I thought Obi would be the numero uno candidate of people like him.

Just check the pix below to see how much SEGALINK is charging PDP so he could push out favourable contents for them.

They have tried everything from the word go. When they realised OBI will not pitch his tent with them, they pulled their swords on him.

Shame on them that call black cloud white! If you are a follower of those who call themselves influencers on social media, be aware that they are getting paid for the lies you are helping them to spread.

JJ Omojuwa, Tolu Ogunlesi and Kayode Ogundamisi led people to Buhari and APC. They got paid and got settled, but you remained in The same place.

This is their season again, and they are all there willing to sell their souls to the best bidder.

We know they will do all they can to tarnish Obi with lies, half truths, twisted information, or make as nothing Obi’s public record. They will call him IPOB sponsor, Biafran agitator, they will even say he never did anything. Yeah, people like SEGALINK will be funded to do this job.

As for me, twice I was approached by faceless recruiters, and I quickly came up here to announce it so they will know I am not for sale.

SEGALINK will get $400,000 for attack posts on Obi, and you will spread if for him for free! That $400k will not reach you, his children will continue to attend private schools, yours will struggle! Is that what you want?

Those of you people suffering and smiling whilst promoting Tinubu and APC or PDP and Atiku, I pity you if you don’t charge them well well. If the lies you are peddling can’t fetch you more than 30 thousand naira per month, afaimo ko ma he pe eleeribu alainikanse ni e.

If you want to sell Tinubu or Atiku, and your situation is not like that of their children, and you are still going hungry all the time, please I beg you, go and eat frongs that have sumptuous eggs. Collect proper money from them so that you know you won’t complain for the next 4 years.

As for the masses that we are standing for, don’t worry, I got your back, I will be going out all the time to find reasons that will convince you that backing OBI is the best decision you will ever make.

I can also assure you that I will never collect a dime to promote OBI. In fact, shishi, he doesn’t give. He will prefer you go and verify yourself and make your decision.

We are not for sale, we will never be sold, and we will never stop selling Obi.

Hello friends that are not Obi’s fans, I am letting you know that this page is dedicated to good governance and it is simply for Obi. Don’t come here vomiting nonsense you cannot substantiate, go to your page or wall to do what you want, and I promise you that I won’t even see it whether good or bad.

I will ensure I show to people why OBI is the best answer for Nigeria at this time, and enough is enough of our politicians using our money to do daily Christmas for themselves.

Do you know that for 3 consecutive years, 90 million naira was the budget for Buhari’s barber! Yes, to cut his hair per year, 90 million naira. I stopped following the annual budgets back in 2019 when the filth almost got me depressed.

Is the head the head of Medusa or Angel Lucifer to warrant 90 million per year. So you have an idea of the wastage going on in Nigeria.

They spend 200 million naira to take care of the gateman security lodge.

What of medical centre that has billions budgeted for it and no paracetamol was available. I didn’t say it, First Lady Aisha did.

50 million naira to buy cutleries for the state house! Are they for angels ni?

Look, our budgets are laden with filths that are depressing, let’s work together to bring the stingy man Obi to Aso Rock to fumigate these corruption and open day robbery that FG is doing to us face to face.

Go get your PVC. We can be the structure to replace the old order. INEC wont count structure they will count vote. That's why they are willing to buy it from you.
not true, this is highly fake spreading it by the clueless APC fraudsters and propagandists. Nairaland moderators should please pull this post down.
Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by emkz: 5:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Knivesout:
Just imagine this:

Do you know that for 3 consecutive years, 90 million naira was the budget for Buhari’s barber! Yes, to cut his hair per year, 90 million naira.

In fact,

Parsimony is a rare virtue...

Have you ever asked yourself who prepares the budget? It is naive to think that the money reaches the barber if it is ever released.

The criminals are the civil servants. If the National Assembly is serious, they'd spot all these things and reduce them or remove them. But no, they'd insert their own and pass everything.
Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by Throwback: 5:18am On Jun 17, 2022
All of a sudden, the Atikulators of 2019 who never let us rest on this platform, have now realised how useless both Atiku and PDP are.

The same people who posited that a vote for any new/small party or candidate in 2019 was a vote to enable APC/Buhari continue in government and prevent a PDP win, now they no longer hold such opinion with the small Labour Party they now fancy - even when the candidate is a former governor who used state public funds to enable his family business.

Atiku must cum obediently ooo by the votes on INEC server.
Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by Tulsaguy: 5:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Segalink: Nigerians Leak Proposal Document To Campaign For PDP Online. by BlockResearcher: 6:02am On Jun 17, 2022
The exposure of this very confidential documents simply shows that God is involved in this Obi movement. A warning to the likes of segalink.. Business men disguising as Activists..E don shock una

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi In An Economy Class Flight. See Pictures Inside / Who Are Your Preferred Presidential Candidates? Twitter Poll Nigerian Tribune / If APC Had Picked Osinbajo, I Would Have Declared For Him, Wike Tells Atikugover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.