Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Reveals A Deep “Never-Known” Encounter With Peter Obi’s Stinginess - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals A Deep “Never-Known” Encounter With Peter Obi’s Stinginess (1245 Views)

Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals A Deep “Never-Known” Encounter With Peter Obi’s Stinginess by realstars: 12:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Mbaka never see what is following his shadows.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals A Deep “Never-Known” Encounter With Peter Obi’s Stinginess by BluntCrazeMan: 4:15am On Jun 17, 2022
AntiMahdi:

As much as I subscribe to the Widow's mite in providing charity without noise, Obi to me has not done much given his huge wealth.

I don't expect him to do an Obi Cubana style give away, and I do know that idiots like Mbaka exist to extort from the wealthy, but Obi no try.

So many people have alluded to his stinginess but not one has come out on his philanthropy.

The man is not a giver.

Period.
Ok.
Nigerians love to show off.
Nigerians love creating awareness.
Anybody that doesn't create awareness while doing anything is considered as not doing anything.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals A Deep “Never-Known” Encounter With Peter Obi’s Stinginess by BluntCrazeMan: 4:17am On Jun 17, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Everyone is talking about his stinginess bit not one single person has done testimony on his behalf.

Forget story.

Its his money . Agreed. His prerogative. Agreed. But he should have a conscience of giving if he has empathy given the poverty and hunger in the land.

Giving a hungry man a loaf of bread would only stop the hunger for the moment.
For how many years will you continue giving him bread? (Since the hunger will continue to come back to him, and he had not found a good way of getting the loaf of bread for himself)
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals A Deep “Never-Known” Encounter With Peter Obi’s Stinginess by otipoju(m): 4:20am On Jun 17, 2022
AntiMahdi:
All his financial prudence and yet he has no philanthropic NGO to his name.

The man is rich but refuses to break bread.

That in my book is stinginess.

Do you need an NGO to practice philanthropy?

Obi has given out to noble ventures in hundreds of millions. Built public buildings with his own money and donated them without fan fare.

Obi na your mate?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals A Deep “Never-Known” Encounter With Peter Obi’s Stinginess by BluntCrazeMan: 4:30am On Jun 17, 2022
otipoju:

Do you need an NGO to practice philanthropy?

Obi has given out to noble ventures in hundreds of millions. Built public buildings and donated without fan fare. Obi na your mate?
The guy is a typical hypocritical Nigerian who continues to follow-follow the silly societal norms, which are not even the basic standards of doing things..
So, because the society is doing it, he joins them in doing same.
No questions.
No evaluations.
No personal convictions.
Just the follow-follow mentality.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals A Deep “Never-Known” Encounter With Peter Obi’s Stinginess by Mynd44: 6:20am On Jun 17, 2022

(1) (2)

Peter Obi Should Choose Vp From The North Central / If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us / Kumuyi Lauds Gov Akeredolu’s Courage, Says God’s Grace Is Upon Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.