Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland (1237 Views)

New London Photo Fuels Rumour Bola Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Now Procuring Fake Christian Groups — Lawal / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
godoluwa:
It's no longer news that Tinubu have deployed the services of some able bodied youths he made jobless through bad policies and these youth now serves as robot on Nairaland singing praises of Tinubu

I shall be updating this thread on all their account as we continue to detect them

Below are detected accounts & date of creation;

Robot Account Created on March 2nd 2022

cleatsmottled9

islandsscotch8:

cuddlyaplasta4

paracolaxnear1:

RobustRoad

Weak6Exers

BowlingTall:

KoronaKola:

The rise of the machines. Lol.

Bots ti take over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by mascot87(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
godoluwa:

lol

Hahahaha

If you like, no go sleep

Tinubu is sleeping presently after eating chicken with the money he forcefully collected from lagosians through alpha beta & MC oluomo

You are here sweating while typing to defend Mr Bola the drug baron himself

Cough patient are advised to sleep early ok

You can say what you want. It doesn't move me. Be expecting something that will be used to shame your family for life. You will escape this curse ONLY if i am still coughing as you projected. If not, the curse is bound on you and it stands as long as the sun rises and sets everyday.

Tinubu will be president in 2023. Just a reminder
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by godoluwa(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
zionmde:

That's where u got it wrong. Buhari's era was a huge blessing to me, the worse the government the better for my line of career. But there is no joy watching people suffer or supporting suffering because it favours me.
Am not saying u are not doing well, but the hatred in ur heart will sure trigger ur blood pressure one day and u will find urself 6ft below while the tribe u hate will keep flourishing.

U are swearing Obi can never be president wen u don't even know if bandits or herdsmen will finish u and ur family before the year runs out. That's how powerless u are. So support ur candidate and leave others alone. U are just 1.5gallons of blood and 206 bones, don't think u worth more than that

Don't educate these urchins

Many of them don't really know how to cash out of poor economy policy

Many Nigerians makes millions of Naira through the loophole detected in Buhari bad policy & it's 100% legal loophole which will never happens if the president knows what he's doing

Leave them to their miserable life
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by godoluwa(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
mascot87:

You can say what you want. It doesn't move me. Be expecting something that will be used to shame your family for life. You will escape this curse ONLY if i am still coughing as you projected. If not, the curse is bound on you and it stands as long as the sun rises and sets everyday.

Tinubu will be president in 2023. Just a reminder

Hahahahaha

Stop crying

You better start praying for yourself instead of looking for who to curse

If you know me in real life, u will never try spewing such rubbish cos u go just put your family for running around looking for solution for u

Ewu Tinubu

lol
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by mascot87(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
godoluwa:

Hahahahaha

Stop crying

You better start praying for yourself instead of looking for who to curse

If you know me in real life, u will never try spewing such rubbish cos u go just put your family for running around looking for solution for u

Ewu Tinubu

lol

God forbid a know a known curse soul. Just leave your life with your curse alone biko.
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by donjazet(m): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2022
godoluwa:
It's no longer news that Tinubu have deployed the services of some able bodied youths he made jobless through bad policies and these youth now serves as robot on Nairaland singing praises of Tinubu

I shall be updating this thread on all their account as we continue to detect them

Below are detected accounts & date of creation;

cleatsmottled9

islandsscotch8:

cuddlyaplasta4

paracolaxnear1:

RobustRoad

Weak6Exers

BowlingTall:

KoronaKola:

Good one. Please don't be deterred.
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by DeleTaller: 12:17am On Jun 17, 2022
It s childish to reply some people... Especially the Pastor's followers that are now stranded after their principal couldn't win the primary...

Secondly. the Him Tu Lie followers looking for mates to be together in the mud...

Among them all the Atikulating ones are more mature and calm because they are good customers every 4years.
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by Owontime: 1:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Call the police.
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by techWriter3: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2022
politicians no resend any ruta
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by zionmde: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2022
mascot87:

No one can kill me or any member of my family my guy. That's your fear because your trust is in man. Peter Obi becoming the president doesn't absorb you or any member of your family sudden death or immediate calamity that will wipe your generation off within a twinkle of an eye.
Peter Obi been president don't absorb you of been poor and wretched.
In fact, his emergence may be instant retardation in your life and your family. So be careful of what you wish for yourself.
I love you and I wish you Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
But i am super sure Obi can't be president of Nigeria. You can take that to the bank 365 days a year

U got it wrong again
You are not better than those killed by bandits and herdsmen courtesy of the government u support and trust me it may be ur turn or that of ur family soon
Afterall why won't u want the goodness of buhari and ApC to get to ur side too
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by mascot87(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2022
zionmde:

U got it wrong again
You are not better than those killed by bandits and herdsmen courtesy of the government u support and trust me it may be ur turn or that of ur family soon
Afterall why won't u want the goodness of buhari and ApC to get to ur side too

The thing is you might even be dead right now if it were you preferred candidate that won the 2019 election. Yes I am not better than those that are dead as a result of Fulani herdsmen. It's only the grace and mercy of God that is keeping me alive and i appreciate it. I dont put my trust in man because they will always disappoint. Every human has a soft spot for there tribesmen to be in power but for me that doesn't mean he will be the architect of my success.
As I have said, Peter Obi been president may spell doom for you and you or family. That's why I love you and I wish you Bola Ahmed Tinubu so that you can still breath.
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by Reality3080: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how the comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system
tinubu will become president

U Igbos go cry tire
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by Reality3080: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2022
zionmde:

Once u hear jagaban borgu, check its February 19
jagaban borgu will rule your flat head u hate filled inconsequential nincompoops
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by Reality3080: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2022
budaatum:
Peter Obi supporters, please deploy the services of your able bodied youth even if Obi is not paying.

Instead of believing the wailings of baseless conspiracy theorist let's create a conspiracy of our own.
it will b easy for shekau to b president of USA than for peter obi to b president of Nigeria

The only state he will win in Nigeria is anambra state that’s if unknown gunmen allow u to vote
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by donjazet(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Reality3080:
tinubu will become president

U Igbos go cry tire

Shame on you for bringing tribe into this. What makes you think I'm igbo?

Secondly, is it not all of us suffering the effects of the APC's bad governance? You want to reward failure?
Do Yorubas buy fuel cheaper than other tribes? What am I missing here? What would really motivate a Human being to still go and vote APC again?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by zionmde: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Reality3080:
jagaban borgu will rule your flat head u hate filled inconsequential nincompoops
Don't die in hatred, just live a little longer. The way u sound very frustrated it's either u will soon commit suicide and start peeing on ur clothes
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by osarogie813: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2022
but your children will also cry na, abi no be socutting off your nose to spite your own face.crabs in a bucket mentality.but your children will also cry na, abi no be socutting off your nose to spite your own face.crabs in a bucket mentality....
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by Reality3080: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2022
zionmde:

Don't die in hatred, just live a little longer. The way u sound very frustrated it's either u will soon commit suicide and start peeing on ur clothes
just imagine your mindset

Everyone against peter obi is frustrated,guy u b dunce
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by Reality3080: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:

Shame on you for bringing tribe into this. What makes you think I'm igbo?

Secondly, is it not all of us suffering the effects of the APC's bad governance? You want to reward failure?
Do Yorubas buy fuel cheaper than other tribes? What am I missing here? What would really motivate a Human being to still go and vote APC again?
I go vote tinubu

Las las na lagoon u go enter
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by Kaiser20: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2022
mascot87:
Anyone that support Tinubu is a robot abi? You people will cry by 2023 when Tinubu is declared winner
The same thing happened to Buhari's media group in 2014 they took over Nairaland, shouting " Sai Baba". Up-and-down and 7 years later the same group are wailing
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by zionmde: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Reality3080:
just imagine your mindset

Everyone against peter obi is frustrated,guy u b dunce
And that's what u understood from wat I wrote

You sound frustrated not because u are supporting anybody or not but because ur comment s breed hatred and it might damage u kpata kpata one day
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by budaatum: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reality3080:
it will b easy for shekau to b president of USA than for peter obi to b president of Nigeria

The only state he will win in Nigeria is anambra state that’s if unknown gunmen allow u to vote

No doubt, people like you might prefer Shekau, but know that there's the next election and the one after that and the one after that etc.

We non-Shekau Nigerians just need to understand that we have a huge task to get on with to wrest our Nigeria off Shekau you.
Re: Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland by budaatum: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kaiser20:

The same thing happened to Buhari's media group in 2014 they took over Nairaland, shouting " Sai Baba". Up-and-down and 7 years later the same group are wailing

I think it may get be good for us to wail under Obi than wail under Tinubu or Atiku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘win Or Win I Remain Obidient’ – Actor Frederick Declares Support For Peter Obi / Is Lagos The Only State In South West? / The President of all Lagos Agberos is not MC Oluomo but this man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.