Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Next Door Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Next Door Girl (1026 Views)

This White Young Handsome Guy Next Door Told Me Hi / How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Door Girl by ustanejnr(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yea , you can drop all kinds of comment, at least I can gather it and bring out sense.

Just me and my next door neighbour in my compound.
Young married couples living with the wife's younger sister, a very beautiful girl.
Really am this kind of person, introvert and I also hate see finish. I try as much i can, not to have much conversation with my neighbour, in some cases I tune in ghost mode, if I suspect see finish will follow .
This young lady shows a lot of sign, I feel she want to mingle with me, because she feel am loaded and am always in door(when back from work) with no friends. Most time when am on leave, could hear her sing a lot of blues with lyrics that sound she's referring to me.
Most time she will run out of the house, when she sight me coming back , just to position for me to see her heavy loaded waist. In one occasion I could hear the tap rushing (meaning she run out without locking the tap).
Am a sharp guy in that aspect, but I feel my mind is playing tricks with me, becos I feel have already burn the cable( the see me as a snub or a proud dude).

Oya drop your comment
Re: Next Door Girl by DipWire: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
She already likes you and is waiting for you to make the move to ask her out. If you delay too much e go turn hatred. Find an excuse to get her to talk with you. Shikena
Re: Next Door Girl by ustanejnr(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
DipWire:
She already likes you and is waiting for you to make the move to ask her out. If you delay too much e go turn hatred. Find an excuse to get her to talk with you. Shikena

What if my mind is playing a big tricks on me, don't forget the whole family don't even greet me any more. We never had any issue, we've not talk for 5minutes before.
Re: Next Door Girl by chatinent: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2022

Re: Next Door Girl by Medianna(f): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2022
In this 21st century, a girl giving green light? Let her take the needful step
If she doesn't want to talk and you don't feel you wanna lead her on. Let her be
She's not in your nose that you will say she's obstructing your breathe.
Just don't start what you can't finish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Door Girl by Edyice: 6:24am On Jun 17, 2022
You don't want see finish , let her show you more light before you make move or else ...

1 Like

Re: Next Door Girl by Youngpo413: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Set-up....them want deal with you wotowoto...you too dey form.

1 Like

Re: Next Door Girl by DipWire: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2022
ustanejnr:

What if my mind is playing a big tricks on me, don't forget the whole family don't even greet me any more. We never had any issue, we've not talk for 5minutes before.

Then step back. Acrimony has already set In. Any attempt to go ahead will be met with clashes because you've had enemity with them

1 Like

Re: Next Door Girl by ustanejnr(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
DipWire:

Then step back. Acrimony has already set In. Any attempt to go ahead will be met with clashes because you've had enemity with them

Bro the girl come the enter my eye of recent, just feel bad I should have open up a little for them. Anyways there most be a reason my spirit back off from onset.
Re: Next Door Girl by ustanejnr(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Youngpo413:
Set-up....them want deal with you wotowoto...you too dey form.

Remember the early stage when I move in , could hear the senior sister asking her to come ask me for that and this. Had to pretend I didn't here her knock. From that point am calculating she was trying to push her close to me. So I believe you some how
Re: Next Door Girl by ustanejnr(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Edyice:
You don't want see finish , let her show you more light before you make move or else ...

I even expect her to stop me, but she never expose reach that level
Re: Next Door Girl by DipWire: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
ustanejnr:

Bro the girl come the enter my eye of recent, just feel bad I should have open up a little for them. Anyways there most be a reason my spirit back off from onset.

If you want her, you can still recover it. E never spoil

(1) (Reply)

10 Powerful Signs Your Man Truly Loves You / Hope No Problem Cause I Had S*x With A Girl In My Dream Last Night? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.