Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup (39337 Views)

FIFA Announces Shortlist For 2022 Puskas Awards, Best Coach, Others [full List / FIFA Announces New World Rankings, Belgium Remains Top / Babatunde Raji Fashola Wants Nigeria To Table A Bid For 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by yetunsbay(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people's will still prefer to have their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain
Buh he can't win
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by Pootle: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2022
nigeria go qualify so
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by Aguogba(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2022
My God will grant me life and good health, I will be there live.
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by Emmanuelosa(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
will be there live and direct

Tickets go dey expensive later, Na to get am ASAP
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by digitite: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2022
This is great. Make we start analysis as volunteers mehn.
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by guychidile: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2022
USA ,have it all.
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by sonmvayina(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
3 countries? Maka why?

Maka 48 teams..
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by Streetmovement(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I will make sure to take some crazy ass pictures from there live cool

On God I no go miss
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by Guderian(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Football is becoming to boring lipsrsealed embarassed lack of individual talents and individual shows.

I wonder how 2026 world cup will be where
Messi wont be there ronaldo might not be there and other individual stars.

Abeg who remember 2010 world cup cool cool
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by Stanley1155: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cajal:

Nigeria
E dey close,I was even thinking 3098.
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by Bamzyriches451: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Damn!
I hope we qualify
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by Shattuck(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
My Local Government Area ably represented.
By God's Grace we shall Grace the occasion!
By then MESSI would have lifted 2022 & retired. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Wouldn't have the opportunity to meet with him!
FIFA go really hammer money!
Imagine the Cities they chose.
World most expensive cities!
hopefully we"ll share the same local govt area.
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by Glycosunde: 12:56am On Jun 18, 2022
iramure:
another ppint is the whites do not care about whether anyone is coming back the 2nd time, but my African people will be afraid of thier sky daddy 2nd appearance. They usually say " if the lord tarries"

Even the Bible admonishes us to live life while waiting for the Lord: Just like in the days of Noah where people married and were given in marriage so will be, the day of the Lord. Africans are too emotional when it comes to religions that they forget to do other things and rely mostly on religion while the whites who brought the religions to us are busy getting more knowledge and doing exceedingly well for themselves making our basic prayer points what their government are doing for them. That is why many Africans stop being religious once they get rich because it was poverty that made them religious in the first place and not true reverence for GOD

Meanwhile: My household, family and I are all OBIdient

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by Burger01(m): 3:21am On Jun 18, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

If Dem never deport you before that time... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Deport no dey my dictionary bruh. I am world citizen bruhcheesy
Re: FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup by iramure(m): 5:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Glycosunde:

Even the Bible admonishes us to live life while waiting for the Lord: Just like in the days of Noah where people married and were given in marriage so will be, the day of the Lord. Africans are too emotional when it comes to religions that they forget to do other things and rely mostly on religion while the whites who brought the religions to us are busy getting more knowledge and doing exceedingly well for themselves making our basic prayer points what their government are doing for them. That is why many Africans stop being religious once they get rich because it was poverty that made them religious in the first place and not true reverence for GOD

Meanwhile: My household, family and I are all OBIdient

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI

your sense very correct. You be correct person. Me, na to divide the country into 3 different countries i vote for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac / Kanu Nwankwo & Wife, Amara At FIFA Best Awards (Photo) / Chelsea Players Celebrate Win, Champions League Final In Dressing Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.