Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State (36874 Views)

Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by 201ibikeye: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2022
LiarLiar...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Athemisia: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
be mindful what you write about Delta. It's the 2nd richest state next to Lagos in Nigeria. The state is under some pdp criminal gangs but that shouldn't make you lie about the state, What did you come to do in Delta? You came to push trucks or sell weed? If you traveled to Delta for real business there's no how you wouldn't find an enabling environment to thrive, nobody comes to meet you to pay anything before digging a borehole. You even had to mention only the urhobo towns for evil lies, you must high on cheap drugs. Tell me your town of origin let's see if it's better than the least of Delta Central towns
Oga na the truth that guy talk. Make we no dey lie dey cover our failed state. Because e no go grow that way.
The only industry for Delta na Keke industry.
Jobs— Yahoo, oil bunkering, betting and Abgero.
Wetin you wan tell again. Na here I dey oh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by PrinceMajestic: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Oga na the truth that guy talk. Make we no dey lie dey cover our failed state. Because e no go grow that way.
The only industry for Delta na Keke industry.
Jobs— Yahoo, oil bunkering, betting and Abgero.
Wetin you wan tell again. Na here I dey oh.
you dey fool yourself
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by leofab(f): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Kingju:

They'll never agree just because him refuse to lick urhobos yansh. Within 7 years, see as him transform Delta.
transformer.. the mumu can’t even do a standard road in his own town (Old Lagos road in agbor)…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Isokiscool(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2022
ume1000:
ughelli ughelli north

Okowa has done nothing here nor in warri
He performed extremely well in delta north and south but not too well in delta central though but delta does not belong to urhobo alone na
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Isokiscool(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2022
leofab:
transformer.. the mumu can’t even do a standard road in his own town (Old Lagos road in agbor)…
Hahahahah,if u mention Agbor then u are wicked and bitter.Okowa has constructed almost all d roads in Ika north and south.He even converted delta state college of education Agbor to university of Agbor.
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by gonkin(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2022
emmyN:

And where do you expect to get the job that pays 150k salary? Is it by working in hotels or you want to drive keke? cheesy

Na the hotel own tire me pass, first it was car wash. The state has the potential but greed is whats really killing the state. But there are jobs just not enough when compared to lagos. All they build is hotels. Every month 1 hotel is launched.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Isokiscool(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2022
illuminutty:

You don't stay in Asaba... do you? I have not seen aboki keke rider in Asaba. Most of them are Deltans and people from neighboring states like Anambra and Imo.
hahahahahahaahahahhahah.U a comedian walahi.Dont argue,just go to ogbogonogo market and take a sample of 10keke drivers and come back..
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Isokiscool(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Xfemt:
Abeg shout up

Watin em do for delta

I live and work in warri
Tell me what thing he has done and the area he has done it
Always using sentiment to judge
Suffer no de tire you

Every one knows okowa is the worst governor delta state has ever had
is Warri d only place In delta state
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Isokiscool(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Onospolo2k4:
[color=#990000][/color]
Oga go sit down nah only you dey Delta state. We won try another leg for delta make PDP go relax so that we go try another party. Okowa never do anything for delta state. I also dey the state employment nah them go use us write exam and we no dey see the result all we dey hear politicians don hack jack the process
Am just stepping out of d state secretariat built by governor ifeanyi Okowa along Mariam babangida road constructed and dualised by d same governor ifeanyi Okowa...So calm down
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Etizz: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Same Okowa. grin grin grin

Mod’s should please move this thread to jokes section.

Okowa that is just a sitting furniture in government house.

Even Deltans know that their state does not have a governor

God bless you nor, nor mind dat paid false broadcaster ...... nothing is done here....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Lonelyhrt1(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2022
DoveXlover:
Sometimes i wonder if warri, ughelli, sapele, oghara and other non Igbo speaking cities are not part of Delta state.
Okowa totally ignored warri which is the heartbeat of delta State, without warri there will be no delta State.
Even sapele and ughelli are even more deltan than Asaba.
Okowa totally ignored those areas and his focus was only to his Igbo speaking communities.
Whatever the people from urhobo did to okowa, i don't understand because all urhobo speaking cities from sapele to warri (uvwie) to ughelli to abraka to ogarha and many more, cities that made delta State who she is Today. The people of the urhobo are the representative of delta State outside delta State and beyond, to Ghana to USA to Canada to Asia to Europe.
Ask 1000 deltans in Europe and Asia and America where they come from and 99.9% will say they are urhobos.
Okowa totally ignored urhobo speaking cities and all these cities totally dilapidated, streets lights stopped working, roads getting worst, warri became dirty.
Even without the urhobo people (ughelli) end SARS won't have started.
These people were the first to start the movement, the youths from ughelli north were the driving force behind end SARS.

Okowa has totally failed the urhobos in delta State and for that, We won't support Atiku.
Atiku should have gone for the governor of akwa ibom.
This is the reason everyone voting in Delta state should vote for Ovie Omo Agege. I’m saying this not because I’m from Orogun but because I know he will do better than this horse teeth of a governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Athemisia: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you dey fool yourself
Na big MuMu na you be...
You one of the abgero why I go dey surprised!?
Okowa don pay you change you come here to talk nonsense... E-diot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by udeh3(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2022
OVB123:
Okowa is one of the worst governor to have govern delta state, Warri presently is a dead city with no new infrastructures since his inception 7 and half year ago. Asaba is just a ceremonial capital without jobs and good healthcare after almost 31 years of being capital. People still travel to Benin or Onitsha for medication. it is most dishearten seening him as the running mate to Atiku Abubakar of PDP.

I concur. I'm a Deltan. Okowa is a failure. Seven years of leadership...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Athemisia: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
Am just stepping out of d state secretariat built by governor ifeanyi Okowa along Mariam babangida road constructed and dualised by d same governor ifeanyi Okowa...So calm down
We talk am before... Dem don pay you to come published nonsense online...
See Enerhen junction this morning, na big river.
Jakpa junction na patch patch he dey patch am since 5years.
Epkan hospital worse pass mortuary.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Xfemt(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
is Warri d only place In delta state
oga no were you can call I’m delta I’ve not been to

My mothers father is from Jesse
My mother mother is from abraka
My grandmother elder brother married from
Agbor and he is based there
My wife is from sapele and her parent stays in oghara

I’ve relatives who stays In Asaba
Oleh.
My best man is from ozoro
My cousins stay in ororokpe
My grand mother husband who is still alive is from eku.

These places I mentioned to you
I go de regular or sometimes

So there is nothing you will tell me
I don’t know about delta
Take it or you live it delta is in a mess and okowa is worst of there is by anybody who has ruled the state
Warri is in a shadow of it self
Bad road
Bad health care
Money politics all around

Please just carry your self de go
I dislike people judging things with sentiment
From Obori to okowa to edughan to omoagege to ogboru em self are all thieves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by wealthyvic1: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
Keke u talk about are mostly done by aboki who residHe in delta pls

BIG LIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by wealthyvic1: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2022
drtwist:

Okowa did all this and didn't remember to pay pension money to primary school teachers that retired Since 2015. How did he expect them to survive? I don't want to join the political bashing group but you should advise your principal that pensioners are dying out of hunger. I know what my dad went through before he finally died last week.
When people labour for government they shouldn't be made to suffer.

Very sorry for your loss.
Most of this politicians are wicked and heartless. They will get their reward in full

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Isokiscool(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Lonelyhrt1:

This is the reason everyone voting in Delta state should vote for Ovie Omo Agege. I’m saying this not because I’m from Orogun but because I know he will do better than this horse teeth of a governor
orogun d same place with omon Agege.Clap for ursef grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Athemisia: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Xfemt:
oga no were you can call I’m delta I’ve not been to

My mothers father is from Jesse
My mother mother is from abraka
My grandmother elder brother married from
Agbor and he is based there
My wife is from sapele and her parent stays in oghara

I’ve relatives who stays In Asaba
Oleh.
My best man is from ozoro
My cousins stay in ororokpe
My grand mother husband who is still alive is from eku.

These places I mentioned to you
I go de regular or sometimes

So there is nothing you will tell me
I don’t know about delta
Take it or you live it delta is in a mess and okowa is worst of there is by anybody who has ruled the state
Warri is in a shadow of it self
Bad road
Bad health care
Money politics all around

Please just carry your self de go
I dislike people judging things with sentiment
From ibori to okowa to Udughan to omoagege to ogboru em self are all thieves.
Uduaghan still remains the best governor so far in Delta State.
From health care, transportation, education, to infrastructure.
Omo-Agege will do better if given the chance.
He is a senator of Delta central but his works is spread across Delta State.
—Free transformers, street lights, and borehole across Delta State. He also brought law school to Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by drtwist(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Not only primary school, my Landlord is a retired principal and since his retirement three years ago no pension, no gratuity as I speak he is UBTH, he developed hbp after retirement and now has developed prostrate problems, if the health care sector is really good as the op said why is he seeking care at UBTH, also a lot of families I know travel to Benin when they have serious health challenges abeg Delta State is a shit hole under Okowa and PDP.
Prostrate cancer killed my dad
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by warlordd(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2022
The state capital, Asaba, remains a glorified village. No urban renewal, and the entrance through Dennis Osadebey way up to traffic light remains an eyesore. Shameful!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Athemisia: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
He performed extremely well in delta north and south but not too well in delta central though but delta does not belong to urhobo alone na
Where for Delta South!? undecided
Abi no be there Warri dey again!? undecided
Patani, Burutu, Koko, Bomadi, Isoko wetin he do there!?

Stop trying so hard to publish lies... Chop the small change wey he pay you in peace.. no dey lie for who never reach Delta.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2022
drtwist:

Prostrate cancer killed my dad

Chai so sorry for your loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by MansoryMX(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2022
In which Delta State? The same Delta State I live in where 99% of youth are into yahoo because there is no job anywhere? Same Delta State I live in where everywhere becomes swap just by rain drizzling? Same Delta where there is no good roads but patched pot holes up and down?

Let’s not even talk about Delta State Health sector! If you try and rush an emergency case to any Delta State general just dey plan the person burial down!

This man!…

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Xfemt(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Uduaghan still remains the best governor so far in Delta State.
From health care, transportation, education, to infrastructure.
Omo-Agege will do better if given the chance.
He is a senator of Delta central but his works is spread across Delta State.
—Free transformers, street lights, and borehole across Delta State. He also brought law school to Delta State.
ok oh
I will only vote in presidential and that for Peter obi
Till I find a credible person in delta to vote for
But for now we no de give shi shi
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
APC urchins..I live in delta state,I must confess Okowa has done very very well.No elephant projects without direct impact on d people..Kudos to him

STFU. Praise singers like you is the reason why this country is a shithole. Probably you get contracts from Okowa government that is why you are defending him. I’m from Warri north. I’m currently living in Sapele. Tell me what exactly has Okowa achieved?
Which jobs did he create ?
Most boys are using Yahoo to survive here. Is it the bad roads everywhere? What exactly?
Comments like this makes me get angry.

1 Like

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Athemisia: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Xfemt:
ok oh
I will only vote in presidential and that for Peter obi
Till I find a credible person in delta to vote for
But for now we no de give shi shi
Carry your Obi campaign commot for here joor.... lipsrsealed
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by bizzibodi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Atleast he tried pass Nwike d wicked.
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Xfemt(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Carry your Obi campaign commot for here joor.... lipsrsealed
if I talk now ona go say obi supporters re abusive

I told you See who I’m supporting and I expect to tell me good luck to me and who you’re supporting

But instead this is your reply

Well it not your fault
You no like better thing
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Athemisia: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

STFU. Praise singers like you is the reason why this country is a shithole. Probably you get contracts from Okowa government that is why you are defending him. I’m from Warri north. I’m currently living in Sapele. Tell me what exactly has Okowa achieved?
Which jobs did he create ?
Most boys are using Yahoo to survive here. Is it the bad roads everywhere? What exactly?
Comments like this makes me get angry.
Don't mind that e-diot!
Dem don give am small change he come make noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Athemisia: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Xfemt:
if I talk now ona go say obi supporters re abusive

I told you See who I’m supporting and I expect to tell me good luck to me and who you’re supporting

But instead this is your reply

Well it not your fault
You no like better thing
I ask you!? Abi you dey ment!?
We dey talk of Delta State government you dey call Obi. Na Delta governorship obi won contest for!?

See, I no well dis afternoon oh! Behave yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning / I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo / Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.