Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (15045 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2007
aloib

IM me pls. I 4got to add you to my list of friends
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by aloib(f): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2007
say please angry angry cheesy grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2007
Mirror mirror mirror

now IM

what next?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2007
Gentlemen
Where
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2007
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm out of here!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by naijaborn(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2007
@Gamine,
Gamine:

Gentlemen
Where
wot exactly do yu mean, angry cool grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2007
On Nairaland!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2007
Na wah
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2007
Guys dont need to argue about this issue, its not in their best interest to do so. However i'll like to point one fact out, its in your head and not mine. If u naturally think guys on NL are all bad, it wont elicit any change in behaviour.

The vital truth of the matter will still be very bitter grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2007
Naijaborn, don't mind Gemine, may looking for gentlemen in Ajegunle.

iice, have you got any gentleman to nominate for this award? Even if your friend?

somze, think those who can dare can stay. Dare to be one.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2007
Ok i'll remain . . . for now wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2007
olanajim
Of course my bestest bruv - Zulunation!! grin grin (am biased. . .so sue me! tongue)

Like i said previously. . .there are cool guys here and some can be annoying but heck to each his/her own!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm!!! ------------- observing!!!

Day shift on duty!!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by naijaborn(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2007
Why not let's try viewin this topic turned around, Guys wot do yu think of the ladies on Nairaland shocked tongue grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2007
dear naijaborn.

There is already a thread for your concerns that exists next to this one. I think it already has about 20 pages!!!

Enjoy!!! tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Gamba(f): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2007
Very few are gentle, some are just annoying but the koko is BE YOURSELF!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2007
Gamba, truth revealed. Thanks.

iice, did I finally break the ice? At least you identify a gentleman. Even if we don't know who is it. Gentleman is a gentleman. Your vote admitted.

Again, we appreciate your honesty. No one will sue you. If anyone dare, he would be frozen till he witgdraw the case.

Naija, yeah, I know, a thread like this exist for ladies. I must admit I haven't been there. Why? Because wife hunters would have invaded the place and I don't want to spoil their fun.

By the way, are they making sense or toasting one another ? I will check the place someday. Maybe when there is no gentleman in Nairaland again.

Talking of gentlemen, why didn't anybody vote Seun? Is it because, he is quiet type ? I think he deserve your vote. That is one of the finest gentlemen on Nairaland. I heard of a chap called Militia, iice can help if he is truly a gentleman 'cos they seem to be good pal. I vote the guy, provided anyone back me. Then, there is denex, I think, iice can me out. What say you iice?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2007
no gentleman jare
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 3:17am On Aug 16, 2007
@chiegemba

I quite agree with all you said and they are precisely my sentiment.

Those who strive towards gentlemanlism are the ones who post fewest

and they are the least recognized.

@mellow; Thanks!!! grin guess my efforts wasnt in vain "u rock" wink cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 3:24am On Aug 16, 2007
acidrop:

no gentleman jare

my dropy; u won make i begin lecture u " infact with immediate effect and autocracy" i summon u 2 my lecture room 4 a 16hr lecture with no breaks @ all on and about all gentlemen on nairaland. tongue grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 3:44am On Aug 16, 2007
olanajim:

Gamba, truth revealed. Thanks.

iice, did I finally break the ice? At least you identify a gentleman. Even if we don't know who is it. Gentleman is a gentleman. Your vote admitted.

Again, we appreciate your honesty. No one will sue you. If anyone dare, he would be frozen till he witgdraw the case.

Naija, yeah, I know, a thread like this exist for ladies. I must admit I haven't been there. Why? Because wife hunters would have invaded the place and I don't want to spoil their fun.

By the way, are they making sense or toasting one another ? I will check the place someday. Maybe when there is no gentleman in Nairaland again.

Talking of gentlemen, why didn't anybody vote Seun? Is it because, he is quiet type ? I think he deserve your vote. That is one of the finest gentlemen on Nairaland. I heard of a chap called Militia, iice can help if he is truly a gentleman 'because they seem to be good pal. I vote the guy, provided anyone back me. Then, there is denex, I think, iice can me out. What say you iice?

Chaii! iice this. . .iice that. . .nna na wa grin
There was a thread similar to this months back. . .my answer was the same then as it is now. . .
You don't need to know him wink 'Tis enough he is remembered tongue

Strike away man grin who knows. . .maybe the ice will break. . .dreams do sometimes come true grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 3:46am On Aug 16, 2007
iice:

Chaii! iice this. . .iice that. . .nna na wa grin
There was a thread similar to this months back. . .my answer was the same then as it is now. . .
You don't need to know him wink 'Tis enough he is remembered tongue

Strike away man grin who knows. . .maybe the ice will break. . .dreams do sometimes come true grin

" grin " wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by debosky(m): 3:50am On Aug 16, 2007
all these people dying to hear nairaland chicks call them gentlemen,

are you that desperately in need of external validation?

Abeg like Fela sing 'me I no be gentuluman at all, I no be gentuluman at all o, I be African man original, I no be gentuluman at all o!' grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 3:52am On Aug 16, 2007
na today! persin wey no sabi that one don pai! grin who no know sey you be proper agbero? grin

who go dash you the moniker :Gentleman? grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by debosky(m): 3:56am On Aug 16, 2007
ikamefa:

who go dash you the moniker :Gentleman? grin

I no want sef! tongue

make dem dey dere, dem go tell me whether dem dey use am collect money for bank, shio grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by aloib(f): 3:59am On Aug 16, 2007
i wonder who is mking them think they r gentle men, hisss
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 4:00am On Aug 16, 2007
debosky:

I no want sef! tongue

make them dey dere, them go tell me whether them dey use am collect money for bank, shio grin grin

confirmed " grin "

am sure if a fine kokolet whispers that word into your ears or makes moony-eyez at you calling you a gentle-man

your head go swell pass garri wey dem soak since 2 days ago cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by debosky(m): 4:14am On Aug 16, 2007
grin grin grin

2 days garri only? the one wey dem keep under bunk bed for 1 week nko? cheesy

if na kokolet whisper dat one, no yawa, i fit answer for the moment just to give her what she wants, but after dat one

man go return to African man jare, besides for where I dey, dem prefer the African man variety to the gentuluman cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:17am On Aug 16, 2007
nothing dey
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:18am On Aug 16, 2007
Debosky,
Desperation is a sign of insecurity. An evidence of faulty character. Any guy desperate to be tagged a nairaland gentleman is promoting his stupidity.

You are welcome, it seem you know alot more. Teach those who doesn't believe a single gentleman exist in nairaland.

iice,
on a serious note, I am getting to see more of your logic. If I had the might, I would not allow anyone break the ice. It won't be chilly anymore. It means someone may just be lurking around to release steam on us. You are a blessing of a sort.

The reason I sought your help on those gentlemen is because you are very popular on Nairaland. You know those guys inside out. I may be wrong in my judgement, hence the allowance for error. When I first visited the dating and meeting section(and I hardly visit it until lately), I noticed a thread was specifically created for you. In all sincerity, I didn't read it. I however made a mental note that iice is one of the most sought after personalities on Nairaland.

Last but not the least, everytime I beam my mirror on you, it simply go blank. I therefore decided to exploit the transparent nature of ice to have a glimpse of the fellow who derives peace fron other people's absence, yet those people are her very attire. Seem odd? At all.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 4:21am On Aug 16, 2007
debosky:

grin grin grin

2 days garri only? the one wey them keep under bunk bed for 1 week nko? cheesy

if na kokolet whisper that one, no yawa, i fit answer for the moment just to give her what she wants, but after that one

man go return to African man jare, besides for where I dey, them prefer the African man variety to the gentuluman cheesy

ehen! so why answer her when she calls you a gentleman

why not simply correct her: hey ! look here i be 100% agbero? tongue grin grin grin grin

doyin13:

Ol bob ikamefa

na you dey your profile so?

How man go be gentleman if e see u?

Ol bob animal instincts go take over

*drools*

drool on! cheesy take am easy oh! you sabii sey electricity dey inside yah keyboard sha? grin grin grin

all this mirrors and big! big ! yinglish sef! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:28am On Aug 16, 2007
Invasion! Daring invasion!

Whether it is gentleman or jentuluman, it is relativity. A change in tradition. A white language shouldn't be our headache.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes / Enugu Babes? / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.