Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,391 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (15112 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by debosky(m): 4:32am On Aug 16, 2007
the gentleman tag is allowed for that moment till i give her the koko in kokolet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

afterall what a woman wants she gets wink

but seriously, even if there are no gentlemen, does that change the price of boli and dundun at Iya Sikira's stand at Onike night market?

abegiii. grin

@ olamajim
the ladies probably are looking for the kind of men that 'treat them right' (whatever that means). the 'gentleman' tag may be an inappropriate descriptive term in this case, but I think that is what they are after.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 4:39am On Aug 16, 2007
olanajim:

Debosky,
Desperation is a sign of insecurity. An evidence of faulty character. Any guy desperate to be tagged a nairaland gentleman is promoting his stupidity.

You are welcome, it seem you know alot more. Teach those who doesn't believe a single gentleman exist in nairaland.

iice,
on a serious note, I am getting to see more of your logic. If I had the might, I would not allow anyone break the ice. It won't be chilly anymore. It means someone may just be lurking around to release steam on us. You are a blessing of a sort.

The reason I sought your help on those gentlemen is because you are very popular on Nairaland. You know those guys inside out. I may be wrong in my judgement, hence the allowance for error. When I first visited the dating and meeting section(and I hardly visit it until lately), I noticed a thread was specifically created for you. In all sincerity, I didn't read it. I however made a mental note that iice is one of the most sought after personalities on Nairaland.

Last but not the least, everytime I beam my mirror on you, it simply go blank. I therefore decided to exploit the transparent nature of ice to have a glimpse of the fellow who derives peace fron other people's absence, yet those people are her very attire. Seem odd? At all.

Chaii! How well do we know people inside out? undecided  Even taking into consideration our differences/similarities. . .sometimes it just doesnt cut it.  Human nature cheesy
Like i said over and over. . .some are cool and some are lipsrsealed but nl is big enough to accomodate us abi not? grin
Yes the mirror. . .am sorry to say but you are not the only one experiencing that diffculty grin Many people draw a blank when they beam their mirrors on me. . .others rely on fantasy. . .dislike. . .blah blah to understand. . . wink

So you deduced that since i am always around people. . .my siggy must somehow be at odds with that huh? grin What if it was meant for one person?  Or maybe it could be meant for hundreds grin

Twinny. . .u wan cause accident for the land with that pic eh tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:27am On Aug 16, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

iice! So you are like this What on earth did "debo" do to make you write more that 10 lines in green

I smell a rat! tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 5:33am On Aug 16, 2007
babeelove
What did debo do?
BTW my reply was to olanajim

Twinny we be glowing!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:36am On Aug 16, 2007
Thanks for re-assuring me!  I feel better now!  Carry on! grin 

Actually debo is cool!  Just wanted to "nip" it in the bud! Olanajim is a better deal!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 5:52am On Aug 16, 2007
Hahahahha i no go talk. . .but iice is unavailable wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 6:18am On Aug 16, 2007
if you say so! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2007
Like I said before in the reverse thread when somebody called me a woman wrapper,

I will say it again, in any gathering, we have some of them good ones some of them bad ones,

some of them bad ones turning out better and some of them good ones ending up sad ones. So

in a nutshell, in NL we have gentlemen and like Ikemfa said agberos and we have ladies and at the same time

agberos.

Remember, some mothers do have them.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2007
egbon also speak for yourself, which one are you?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2007
k0be:

egbon also speak for yourself, which one are you?

If you are in any chance rafering to me i will tell you point blank that I am neither

here nor there and I am not here to exalt my virtues to speak plainly and truthfully

that even if people think I am not but that I know there are some who are. My piont

still K0be is that we have some good ones and some bad ones. Even among JESUS

there was still a Judah.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2007
must you sweep around my question? operation sweep just answer the question naa
it's okay to rub your ego on this one.

just say: hey ladies, I don't mean to brag but I'm a very fine gentleman.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2007
@kobe, i never still c ur pic undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2007
K0be

What exactly do you want from me? do you want me to tell

you outrightly that I am a gentleman? I think you are asking for too much.

I can't tell you that. honestly I will be happy if you conjectur your opinion

of me yourself and whatever you think will not be offensive to me. Let me

have my opinion of you too.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2007
@mellow, does that mean u can say that u are a gentleman undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by naijaborn(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2007
@mellow,
I t seems evrybody wants to hear yu say yu're a gentuluman,ar yu shy to say wot yu arKuku talk am now!!!gentuluman or agbero o ya now wink grin

no disappoint ya fans o grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2007
which fans? he dosent want 2 say it, na by force, or u think say na everybody sabi decieve theirself
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2007
Kobe, acid drop,
Mellow is saying something like "use your mirror, what you seek is what you get". So left to you to spot his gentlemanliness.

Babeelove,
me? A better deal? I am not for sale. In fact, I am not a commodity to be traded on NL. I did nothing to iice, I just use the CONCAVE side of my mirror. It is adjustable regardless of position.

Debosky,
"treat them right" mean difference things to women. Some like it hard, others prefer gentle, others are just indifference; they flow with the tide. Don't generalize. A woman may enjoy being treated like a slave, while others would rather turn the husband a donkey. It depend on their personalities. Use your mirror before you commit error of judgement.

iice,
you can know people inside out if you take the pain to do so. It is simple, not easy. Try my mirror, if you haven't got any yet.

As for my blank mirror when focused at you, nothing to worry. It is getting clearer and clearer. Not just to me, but to those who bother to take a look. Ask Babeelove, I think she is observant.

Babeelove
, that "As" isn't the same as 'ass'. You should know that I don't have those languages in my dictionary. Adjust your mirror. You would see better option. I think you are fantastic. Doyin13 and KObe would be missing a goldmine if they let you go. That fantasy would sooner transform into reality.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2007
spot his gentlemaness, abegiii, if he dont proof himself, no one's gonna do it 4 him
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by naijaborn(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2007
acidrop:

which fans? he dosent want 2 say it, na by force, or u think say na everybody sabi decieve theirself
it's not easy for a lady to stand up for a guy like that shocked  shocked  shocked acidrop;two thunbs up for yu o wink   cheesy  grin

guys una dey smell any rat
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2007
i aint standing up 4 him, am just telling u the truth, ok, u sef are u a gentleman? no lets start from the begining, are u a man?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by naijaborn(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2007
acidrop:

i aint standing up 4 him, am just telling u the truth, ok, u sef are u a gentleman? no lets start from the begining, are u a man?
Easy ma'am! this aint nothin to hassle bout ok!, nd if yu care to know i'm as cool as a guy can be, no scoping.
As 4 startin from scratch:even yu can smell the man in me,that's how i got yu talkin, just don't know wot a gentuluman is to yu lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2007
am a human so are u, gentleman should be gentleman to all of us, so are u?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2007
There are people who sing their praises and there are some

who allow others to it for them and there are some who don't

have praises to be sang on their behalf. as for me saying if i am

a gentleman or not I will direct you to go and use olanajim's

mirror and what you see s what you get.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2007
olanajim
Clearer you say?  Cool. . .yeah i can see how much clearer grin
Sure you can know someone very well but that does not mean that they cannot shock you.
Ever thought?  'Gosh, i never knew he/she was capable of that'. . .People like i always say will disappoint you.

We do what me must wink And now i take my leave. . .all these seriousness is not for me even less is that which is designed to impart. . .who knows. . .even in all goodness is blinded by eagerness. grin grin

Mellow, no mind them jare. . . grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2007
no gentleman here jare, i don commot, na only yarnings about mirror and havy grammer be their talent
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2007
Mellow, no mind them jare. . .

Thank you my sister.

@acidrop

In the opposit of this thread, I mentioned some names that

to me are cool female nairalander, I did not consult any body before

I mentioned those names although some people called me woman

wrapper. I am not going to tell you if I am a gentleman or not and like

James Hardly Chase said, FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2007
This mellow guy is a real gentleman. You have my vote. As iice, you should rather give us names of more gentlemen on nl.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hah! iice this iice that. . .my name is tres loved! cheesy By originals and perpetrators grin grin

Mellow. . .you are welcome o!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2007
Pls how does one recognise gentlemen on Nairaland!! undecided

cos so far non qualifies
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2007
[center][size=32pt]FYNEWAKA IS BACK!!![/size][/center]

grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2007
Finally surrender? That is great news. Iice is frugal with praise. Let welcome another gentleman on Nairaland. Please moore names!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2007
Gemine, ask Dr Mirror. Or try to read the thread from the start. That is what I did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes / Enugu Babes? / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.