Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Not Supporting Peter Obi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Not Supporting Peter Obi (243 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Not Supporting Peter Obi by Playloaded: 7:01am On Jun 17, 2022
The young lady declared she can’t continue dating such a fellow especially since he has refused to identify with her preferred presidential candidate.

A lady has ended her relationship because her boyfriend refused to support Peter Obi.

Josephine who is a staunch supporter of Obi, took to Twitter to make the announcement.

Obi is the presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

”So I ended my relationship today because my boyfriend has refused to support @PeterObi, i can’t be dating a dummy,” she tweeted.

https://playloaded.com.ng/2023-lady-dumps-boyfriend-for-not-supporting-peter-obi-photo/
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Not Supporting Peter Obi by donbachi(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Not Supporting Peter Obi by Kollins11: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerian girls can make me laugh.

The werey girl have seen highest bidder reason she came up with such silly excuse to break-up with her boyfriend.

The new guy has enough money and even smashing her KUKUNASE better.

Her boyfriend is a f*cking Simp... I mean who still date these useless girls that we have here in Nigeria.

I don talk before and I go still talk am again **the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say........... **
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Not Supporting Peter Obi by Nostring: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Imaginary boyfriend grin
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Not Supporting Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Aunty, Peter Obi no go follow you sing "Carry me dey go my husband house." grin grin
You better keep your head one place.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Still A Lesbian If You Have Sex With Men you are not bisexual / Have Some Self Discipline / R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.