Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him (50505 Views)

2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by PoliteActivist: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:

Word on a marble..Obi miscreants even made a fuss about what Mbaka said. Can't a man air his views? They have dragged,insulted and unfollowed a revered man of GOD for saying his own opinion. These lots are acting like the Igbos and Boko haram they criticize. Join us or we castigate you.

Bunch of aggravated wobble brained douchebags...

Stop being utterly deceitful. This is not a "man airing his views". This is an evil man who has been maligning and doing all he can to tarnish Obi and shameless enough to have it on record that it is BECAUSE HE DID NOT GIVE HIM MONEY!! How low can a person be?!

Meanwhile his closet is full of skeletons, including this poor woman's daughter, and accusations of murder, and wanton philandering, and fathering of babies. This is NOT a nice person. The woman said it outright: the man is EVIL incarnate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45tZPeJbd3M

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by DKM123: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
We all know what is happening. The paid minions are having a difficult job giving results to thier pay masters so they had to come up with something.

They haven't seen major corruption charges or real issues to use to demarket and decampaign Peter Obi so this is the best they can come up with.

First of all, this is not big brother Naija where you support someone based on Tacha and Mercy fan base. Where fans !nsult each other and then vote and a winner and a loser emerges without it affecting the fan's life.

THIS IS ABOUT YOUR LIFE!

YOUR LIFE!!

YOUR LIFE!!!

The winner AFFECTS you, your children, your grandchildren both born and unborn. Yet, you are talking as though it's a "best fanbase" competition.

I don't know about you but your choice of candidate affected those who were killed in Owo.

Your choice of candidate affected those who were killed in the train massacre and kidnap.

It affected the 500percent increase in the amount you use to buy food even though your salary has barely been increased by up to 100percent.

Dollar is now #610. Yet your reason for not voting the leader you think wouldn't wreck you to pieces is because one rude person whom you probably have never met and will never meet insulted you in a banter. Are you that frag!Le?

Una Mu-mu Neva Do?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Paid post! We know them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by od501: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
More.

Rubbish! This is what they take to when their campaign to smear the candidate isn't working. Honestly, I so much pray that Peter Obi loses, so that the suffering can continue. Nigerians are too foolish for my liking!! They all deserve Buhari!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
From NO structure to stringiness to extremist supporters now to IPOB,

Anything to discredit PO, is allowed and I ask, is PO, the one disrespecting you?

If you don't like someone you will find anything to bring him/her down,

Because one riffraff insulted you then you abondon the good livelihood you are about to enjoy for a suffering of eight years,

The choice is yours.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by franktech(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu go win and after him it will be the turn of yaya bello

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by macrodata(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Frigga13:

If igbo are runing violently and cursing to sell obi..
on a campaign ..

How will the government be, when igbos get power ..

Our freedom will all be seized ..

Power to the people
Are you a free man in your country right now? Ask yourself very well.

Forget these influences, they've received alert to do their job. I stopped following influencers a long time ago. Now I do what I want based on how I want when I want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
When I saw Segalink talking , I just hissed

That fraud!!!

He must have been paid to talk trash about Obi supporters

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Blakpot: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Saboteurs posing as supporters trying to discourage Obi's supporters.
Their plan won't work.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by agabaI23(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
When they can't find anything to smear on Obi, they turned on his supporters. Call all of them IPOB, all Igbos are IPOB. IPOB now has branches all over Nigeria.

Those of you turning this campaign into s tribal affair are the real problem of Nigeria. But God pass you.

Nigeria must move forward.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Franking: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Vote who u want. Last last all of us go suffer am.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by usagee36: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Some people don't truly know politics is a dirty game. Those who started this, might act to be his supporters just to bring him down.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by tunapawizzy: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
APC and PDP dun get Nigerians password..when they are not in power they manipulate u the ordinary man to support them as they bully those in power..when they are in power and useless in power, they still manipulate u and cry to u that they are being bullied and u still pity them and give them ur votes........the joke is on you, NOT Peter Obi.....his family and children will not suffer, na u go dey complain of high cost of living, Obi is fine. na u no go fit afford security to protect u from kidnapping, not Obi. continue supporting ur oppressor...na ur destiny to be oppressed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Jsaviour(f): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you for one second think that there is any difference between Peter Obi supporters and IPOB supporters then you need to have your head examined.

I am Igbo so I know what I am saying.

Ipob are not even supporting peter Obi. Ipob said no election, ipob is threatening that obi going for presidency is against Nnamdi Kanu but you all want to forcefully link obi to ipob.

It's laughable seriously.

There is no weapon you guys will use that will work against him.

Obi has openly cautioned the animals.

In every supporters there must be mad people.

Buhari's supporters were even worst. They destroyed goodlucks campaign bus in the north but we didn't see you all talk.

If you like be against Obi, it won't stop Fulani bandits that this govt supports from massacring you neither will you buy fuel or dollar cheaper.

See them. They still have the picture of their leader and they speak against Obi so stop associating Obi's supporters with ipob

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by tunapawizzy: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Franking:
Vote who u want. Last last all of us go suffer am.
leave them o..make dem withdraw support maybe na Obi no go fit afford diesel of 1500...we go know

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by MadamExcellency: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you for one second think that there is any difference between Peter Obi supporters and IPOB supporters then you need to have your head examined.

By IPOB supporters you mean the likes of Nyesom Wike who just recently said IPOB has a legitimate grievance.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by aylagos(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

The same way TINUBU IS AN ODUDUWA/YORUBA NATION AGBERO PROJECT.

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE TINUBU, AN ADVANCED TOUT TO PETER OBI? A PERFECT GENTLEMAN?

ANYONE AGAINST PETER OBI IS AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA.

see them �

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by academySteps(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Gworo shewing fulani muslim, be proud of your backwards region....

And leave IPOB out of your useless politics ..
Dumb ass
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by madridsta007(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2022
These same people that have been smearing and lying about Peter Obi ? You guys can lie sha grin

Anyway, Nairalanders can’t be fooled. Do you know how intelligent people here are?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by casualobserver: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2022
casualobserver:
Peter Obi is running for president and all of a sudden IPOB is releasing info about UGM. Is Peter Obi not an IPOB proxy?

casualobserver:
Peter Obi supporters are largely IPOB members who have ported for 2023 elections. Their tactics, mindset, utterances and methods are the same.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Emekaonline: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Crixxx:
Joker

But what do you expect from those supporting the terrorist Kanu? It is the same set of Kanu supporters and that is why Obi will never smell the presidency
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by lomprico(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2022
All those people don collect from atiku. We know.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Tareq1105: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2022
I can never ever vote for Obi bcoz if he wins his Ipob Biafra boys would think they did it alone. Obi supporters don't recognize other tribes are involved. So, they should do it alone and let's see how far they can go.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Zelenskyy(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Vote for Atiku - Okowa 2023

Thumb Print for PDP

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by TATALoAlaMu: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2022
I experienced this first hand on Tuesday inside all these big buses from CMS to Ajah. The Obi Supporters were so unruly. They constituted nuisance inside the vehicle. They were so so unruly shouting at the top of their lungs and disturbing others. It was a very unpleasant experience.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by lereinter(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2022
It's no more fun to call yourself ipob, ugm

They quickly collapse their structure into obi campaign

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Chiiamaka: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Those ones were never Peter Obi's supporters.

Reno Omokri is not in the position to complain about cyber bullying and threat to his family. He has done more slandering and cyber bullying than anyone on social media. Broke and wretched Nigerian girls he always attack online can attest to this.
Just yesterday, he apologized to Tinubu for cyber bullying him about his ill health.

No one or region has monopoly for violence. Where I come from, we fight fire with fire. Reno met his match in Peter Obi supporters same way Tonto Dike met her match in Kpokpogri

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Risentouch(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Enough of you guys masquerading with Igbo Monikers to bring hate and mockery upon Igbo.

If you are not Igbo and claimed to be Igbo, may you not see tomorrow.. say Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by AnambraPrince: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Most of Obi's supporters are just like IPOB terrorists supporters. No difference! Very animalistic set of people undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by alphaconde(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2022
since they couldnt find anything against peter obi its now the support group.

too cheap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / Army Moving Hardwares On 2nd Mainland Bridge / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.