Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him (50503 Views)

2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Raychee(f): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi should address these people and ask them to behave themselves. The bullying is becoming too much.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by biafranrealson: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you leave PO , I wonder where you gonna be
PO all the way to Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by BleedTears: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
More and more supporters are abandoning Peter Obi as extremists, cyberbullies, IPOB members take over his campaign.

More reactions below....

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Starhearts: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Gworo shewing fulani muslim, be proud of your backwards region....

And leave IPOB out of your useless politics ..

U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by baretalk: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
CSTRR:

Is it the same ipob that said Peter obi will not be president?

Or you don't know that ipob hates him?
The same people accusing him of killing their members and throwing them into a River.

E no go better for you if you no vote for tinubu.

That suffer wey you dey find, you must get am.
Na your papa dey suffer, mumu, na president wan give you money?
Thunder fire your papa, and Mr Pandora bastard.
Hungry village goat.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Starhearts: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
PeaceNexus:
All these antics won't sell. We support Peter Obi and not his "supporters". You will be seeing more of these in the future because these men of the underworld would create many online accounts to cry on how they were formally supporting PO and how they are withdrawing because PO's supporter told them he had Gwagon but he only has corrola angry.

We have grown beyond that and we are miles ahead.

True Peter Obi's supporters know what they want. Most of them are educated with good knowledge of economics, so they won't stop supporting Peter because of any other person.

I am happy alot of people are talking about him now, nobody, not even PO himself envisaged what is happening now.

Where individuals use their hard earned money to print posters, create short videos and use their time and data to campaign for him without knowing Peter in person. This is unprecedented.

U re a day dreamer

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by CSTRR: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I pity any Northerners that's campaigning for Peter Obi, Igbo never forget 1966- 1970 political drama
But they should vote for Tinubu abi?

Some people said yorubas cannot thrive except In an athmosphere of division.

You are proof of that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by tunapawizzy: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

You guys are just overrating Peter Obi. Your Obi cannot do anything even if he becomes president today. He's neither an economist nor an accountant, I bet you he will be overwhelmed.

Can you ever compare him with Tinubu? Father before father. They're not mates in terms of experience and brain.

Tinubu doesn't have to travel to Egypt just to study their transportation, education, and power systems. Even a child that was born yesterday can say that our power problems started with the selling of NEPA to wrong people who doesn't have capacity.

So, our problem is on how to distribute not necessarily on generation.
Well like I always tell people..it's not a battle. I personally will neither vote nor campaign for a party or person I don't believe in. it doesn't matter who wins, not like they will sell dollar for u lesser if ur preference wins or lesser for me if mine wins...whatever the popular vote decides, we are in this together.
Meanwhile u don't have to be an economist to be able to provide leadership, the caliber of economists that have helped PDP and APC governements to run this nation, are amongst the brightest in the world, yet they both failed because of leadership and politics. About Obis visit to Egypt, everyone e can say what they like, everybody knows the problem of the power sector, but no one has solved it.
I don't want to begin to talk about the flaws of your candidate, it shouldn't be a competition between u and I, whoever wins, u and I will live with it, and either enjoy it or suffer it together...PEACE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by IbileIfe: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you for one second think that there is any difference between Peter Obi supporters and IPOB supporters then you need to have your head examined.

I am Igbo so I know what I am saying.
They are the same.
Once they have an Igbo President of Nigeria, all the agitations for Biafra will become noises in the wind
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by CSTRR: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
baretalk:

Na your papa dey suffer, mumu, na president wan give you money?
Thunder fire your papa, and Mr Pandora bastard.
Hungry village goat.
What do you do for a living?

E no go better for you if you no vote for Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by zicoraads: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Personally if I air my opinion about someone you support and you decide to insult me, I will never support them. I like to ask questions, I never follow blindly. Even with Osinbajo, I rebuked supporters of his who felt the best way to reply people was to insult.

Instead, I'll educate and have a decent conversation. Even agree that yes, he was not blameless in the APC's mess.

Peter Obi is a better candidate than all the candidates on show, but you see that same habit of Buhari's supporters that drove me away from the man is the same thing they're displaying.

I read the criticisms directed at Aisha Yesufu and I shook my head.

God forbid we elect anyone whose supporters think him above questioning. That's one of the many reasons Buhari failed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Starhearts: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Youre not an Igbo.

Igbo's are patriots.

U re a day dreamer

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
The same people that murdered GEJ and his Wife with all manner of insults and bullying both online and offline because they support a different candidate then are now crying because their candidate is now on the receiving end of exactly what they did to another candidate some years back?

Karma is truly a bit.ch

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by toujurs: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Look at these animals, you were never a supporter for P.O, just Bleep off. Human beings can be mischievous u can't vote for p.o because of an individual because because of what you see in p.o... should i even be telling u this undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Starhearts: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Akurakambe:
Those were never Peter Obi supporters in the first place.
The antics of Reno Omockery will not be tolerated, Peter Obi is no God and as such not above criticism but he must be criticize constructively.

Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

U re a day dreamer

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Pakute: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
CSTRR:

These people were not Peter obi supporters in the first place.

Nobody that sucked his/her mother's breast milk would leave a better presidntial candidate because somebody unrelated to him insulted them on Twitter.

E no go better for dem if dem vote Peter obi.

They should vote Tinubu so that their suffering go enter pro max when inflation enters 30% due to mismanagement, and corruption.

Na hot water remi tinubu go use pursue them when they come to her house begging for rice and beans.
I would rather vote someone with proven track records both in private and public sectors than a man with a certificate in Philosophy with no reasonable achievements
https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by jrusky(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
He will not only lost online supporters he will loose woefully in the election.

They think the way they bullied entire region into submission doing sit at home shit is the way they will bully every one in joining Obi shit. Una dey craze.

I will never vote Obi let heaven fall. Obi has no place in Aso Rock you all ipigs pretending to be Obi supporters can drink sniper.

So arrogant, foul mouthed, abusive, rude, trabalist, chest beaters motherfuckers, very lousy bollocks bitchs. To hell with you all.

Come force me vote Obi na if dem born una papa wella.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by mabea: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you for one second think that there is any difference between Peter Obi supporters and IPOB supporters then you need to have your head examined.

What has Igbo got to do with this? Everybody should choose his candidate it's not about tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by baretalk: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
CSTRR:

What do you do for a living?

E no go better for you if you no vote for Tinubu.

Thunder fire you, your generation, na poverty go kill you. Mumu dey wait for Obi to come make you rich. Bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Masterito(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
I only see a grand master plan to demarket Peter Obi nothing more. Peter Obi doesn't abuse anyone, so why demarket because of his so called supporters.
Okoroawusa:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Bahamas95(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
saintrow1:

The igbos sponsored end sars. It was a move to destroy lagos and kill tinubu. The estimated cost of the damages this children of hate caused is more than the entire budget of eastern Nigeria.
The same tactics that was used during end sars is that same tactics that Peter obi is using now. Grooming the youths and celebrities for their political agenda.
You're right, igbos also sponsored the Owo massacre. They are the sponsor of BH, herdsmen, ISWAP, bandits etc.

FYI, I am not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Masterito(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Did you say opinion? Lol, the problem of this country is indeed the citizens.
Joezinho:

Word on a marble..Obi miscreants even made a fuss about what Mbaka said. Can't a man air his views? They have dragged,insulted and unfollowed a revered man of GOD for saying his own opinion. These lots are acting like the Igbos and Boko haram they criticize. Join us or we castigate you.

Bunch of aggravated wobble brained douchebags...
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:

Word on a marble..Obi miscreants even made a fuss about what Mbaka said. Can't a man air his views? They have dragged,insulted and unfollowed a revered man of GOD for saying his own opinion. These lots are acting like the Igbos and Boko haram they criticize. Join us or we castigate you.

Bunch of aggravated wobble brained douchebags...

Tinubu supporters insulted Atiku/pdp is 2019 and even now bt it's Peter obi supporters insulting Atiku and tinubu that's the problem??

Tinubu supporters insulted Jonathan and carried coffin with Jonathan's name bt it's Peter obi's supporters that are extremists?? I laugh. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by edungene7: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reno and is cohorts we sabi the social media political stunt you arranged it all to distract this obedient movement anyways u dey shuttle as errand boy to survive this time around u have failed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by onunwa21(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

U re not Igbo!! Okoroawusa
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by nwaezeubom: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Frigga13:
Na so be idiot wan fight me becauE I say Obi no go win ..
Atiku is incoming..

No be small matters .. guy reach Maitama police station go write statement

Igbos are now beginning to take the campaign violently.. and tribally..

They’re beginning to turn it to igbo Church and igbo Catholics fight against north and other Nigerians

They no thing but violence... no dignity of human .. mostly are IPOB thugs

Soon they will start beheading ignos that don’t and won’t vote obi

And call them saboteurs..

Let’s see Nigerians youths that they will force to vote for Obi

Very foolish and bitter people Una first outing Na bitterness and hate

How Una first government go be?

Power to the people!!
are you guys really serious? Online chest beater are having a feat for fear…

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by CSTRR: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
These slaves of politicians have tried everything, but they can't find anything on Peter obi.

He is cleaner than the cleanest person in their lineage.

They don't know what to do again.
Attacking his reputation will not work.

They are now using his supporters as an excuse to make you toe the path of backwardness and vote for their useless and corrupt candidates.

Some of them are even opening up old tribal wounds.
These are the same people that want to govern one naijeria.

I wonder the Nigeria they are hoping to govern if they destroy it before they even get there.

They don't care about unity or stability.
They only care about patronage and corrupt proceeds.

That is what they don't care about the impact of a Muslim-muslim candidate on the unity of Nigeria.
The priority is to win, even if the votes would be coming from fundamentalists.

If you allow these political jobbers to dictate your political choices and destiny, na sorry be una name.

8yrs is a very long time.
Poverty, insecurity and under development is everywhere and getting worse.
Another 8yrs of bad and corrupt governance after Buhari would be crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Foolishbuhari: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You are a mad person! What have Peter Obi supporters done that BMC didn’t do worse? You claim to be igbo and you're buying this foolish narrative. Mad man!

I'm an Urhobo man and I stand with Peter Obi. Garner your likes from the BMC cretins..after all its what you've always done on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by burner44(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You are igbo(weed) head
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by 1onebigman(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmm,I'm not sure PO is a violent man.you people are just dragging him into what some bad and nonsensical people type while sitting in there homes .better focus on the candidate and face the bullies .the fact that Po is not a bully is enough to support him and vote for him.fir those of you trying to demarket him ,na una selve una de do.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Freshprince197: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Really what l see is the Nigeria youth,in multitudes ready to take back the country from the old cabals,Obi never gave out a penny for his support, rather Nigeria youth deem it fit that Obi bears the torch of lighting a New Nigeria, watch people who complained about Obi supporters were never supporting Obi.they have checked on they can to demarket him to the people,none was found grin grin grin ;Dam Loving this show of shame of the minority who held on power,we were removing PDP and APC, we don't want them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by CSTRR: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
The two options in atiku and tinubu are highly highly corrupt.

Their corruption is high voltage.

We cannot afford to manage them.

If Nigeria gets any of them in 2023, then it is over.

The fate of the next generation is sealed.

Just Start training your kids on how to apply for IELTS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.