Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

[SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) (1526 Views)

For Sale: Xbox One S 1tb All-digital Edition Console+ Powera Enhanced Controller / Play Battlefield 1 During Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days, September 22-24 Read / Battlefield 1 Expansion In The Name Of The Tsar Has A Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by Angel55555(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Can you sell one of the wireless pads bro
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Angel55555:
Can you sell one of the wireless pads bro

I am sorry, I can’t. Its a package deal.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
A big thank you to everyone that contributed to this trend.

SOLD

1 Like

Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by ngBuild: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
brainhack:
A big thank you to everyone that contributed to this trend.

SOLD
Please link me up to the person, i learnt us possible to copy games via hdd
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2022
ngBuild:

Please link me up to the person, i learnt us possible to copy games via hdd

I don’t like disclosing the identity (/personal information) of other Nairalanders.

I can ask him if he wants to link up with you but first do you one “xbox one s”? Cuz if you don’t, that would be unnecessary because going by your post, you’re trying to keep data consumption to the minimum yeah…

…haven said that, the console I sold was “xbox one s”. I’d advise you to copy from someone who owns the exact model of your xbox “xbox one”. When its “series x to series x”, “series s to series s”, “one s to one s” you wouldn’t need to update what you have copied provided it’s the latest version. If not you might end up downloading an update as big as the game itself in some cases.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by ngBuild: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2022
brainhack:

I don’t like disclosing the identity (/personal information) of other Nairalanders.

I can ask him if he wants to link up with you but first do you one “xbox one s”? Cuz if you don’t, that would be unnecessary because going by your post, you’re trying to keep data consumption to the minimum yeah…

…haven said that, the console I sold was “xbox one s”. I’d advise you to copy from someone who owns the exact model of your xbox “xbox one”. When its “series x to series x”, “series s to series s”, “one s to one s” you wouldn’t need to update what you have copied provided it’s the latest version. If not you might end up downloading an update as big as the game itself in some cases.

I have xbox one s

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monopoly Fifa 2006 World Cup Edition Game / The Myth That Console Exclusive Exist / Go Search Gaming Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.