Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra (454 Views)

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Garba Shehu: IPOB Has A Huge Stockpile Of Weapons, Bombs Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Musrataman(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2022
If you can see recently online ipob no longer be posting anything like Biafra,kanu, referendum etc

Instead they are more interested in Obi, propaganda to become the president of the zoo,are this people really normal?

Your failed strategies for beheading, cannibalized, pussy slicers, evil ritual, and the killings of strangers in your region, has become an evidence of a bad luck for whoever you're supporting.

Take your irrelevant Obi campaign from the zoo forum to somewhere else.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by after4: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Ipob no gree this one sleep for night. Tomorrow Nah cutlass dem go use pursue you for your dream

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by KingsJohnson(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2022
So well meaning Nigerians and Youths are now IPOB?

Still don'tt know why you guys are so much afraid of HE Peter Obi.

A Nigeria we all will be proud to call our own is coming; Peter Obi is coming

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Taba21: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Musrataman:
If you can see recently online ipob no longer be posting anything like Biafra,kanu, referendum etc

Instead they are more interested in Obi, propaganda to become the president of the zoo,are this people really normal?

Your failed strategies for beheading, cannibalized, pussy slicers, evil ritual, and the killings of strangers in your region, has become an evidence of a bad luck for whoever you're supporting.

Their eyes will be clear to realize that they're inside salts rivers.
Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Taba21: 9:37am On Jun 17, 2022
KingsJohnson:

Stop deceiving yourselves as if you're a Nigerian.
After 2023 you will be here to continue from where you stop

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Musrataman(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2022
after4:
Ipob no gree this one sleep for night. Tomorrow Nah cutlass dem go use pursue you for your dream

The earlier you realise that you guys are wasting your time the better for you in Nigeria politics.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by lexxwiz(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2022
All your propagandas will not fly…

You all can collect thousands in dollars to push a negative narrative but guess what?? It’s this particular mindset we are fighting in this revolution…

You all are the kind of people that would have collected 5k at the polling unit to vote the money bags so…

Good riddance las las….

We are strong and we are ready to vote…

Peter Obi 2023

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Bravetunde: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter the rock for president grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by walefresh3(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2022
lexxwiz:

You all can collect thousands in dollars to push a negative narrative but guess what?? It’s this particular mindset we are fighting in this revolution…

You all are the kind of people that would have collected 5k at the polling unit to vote the money bags so…

Good riddance las las….

Peter Obi 2023

Bro Your eye go clear by may 2023 .....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by lexxwiz(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Son, my eye won’t need to clear because my eyes are already clear that a lot of people in this country deserves what they’re getting…

Win or loose, I will forever tell my kids that I fought a good fight…

Peter Obi I shall vote, my wife will vote and my 3 domestic staff and 7 employees….

If we loose, we shall loose in dignity…

You don’t seem to understand that things have fallen apart…

PO23. I believe in him!

1 Like

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Reality3080: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2022
lexxwiz:

Son, my eye won’t need to clear because my eyes are already clear that a lot of people in this country deserves what they’re getting…

Peter Obi I shall vote, my wife will vote and my 3 domestic staff and 7 employees….

PO23. I believe in him!
by the time obi loses we don’t want to hear Biafra or death ooo

So how will u make your staffs vote obi?
I guess u will follow them to their various polling units right or they must just vote obi by force irrespective of their own personal decision

U have shown u love Nigeria now that obi is contesting once he loses we no wan hear stories ooo

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Musrataman(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2022
lexxwiz:

Good riddance las las….

Peter Obi 2023

Nigerians are wiser than you guys continue doing follow follow your eye go clear after 2023
Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2022
KingsJohnson:

go fvck yourself....

1 Like

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Musrataman(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2022
walefresh3:

They make noise out of everything at the end it becomes irrelevant just like kanu,ipob and Biafra failure.
Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by lexxwiz(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2022
Reality3080:

I guess u will follow the to their various vdpolling units right or they must just vote obi by force irrespective of their own personal decision
U have shown u love Nigeria now that obi is contesting once he losesa we no wan hear stories ooo

The beauty in all of this is, I will not force anyone to vote Obi, I’ve only explained the advantage and disadvantages of choosing a good leader and vice versa.

They’re very at home with the current suffering in the land so, I expect them to choose wisely….

We sha all have our PVC’s and we will vote.

Thank you.

I’m not an IPOB member so, I refuse to comment on anything relating it.

One Nigeria son.

PO23

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Musrataman(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2022
lexxwiz:

PO23. I believe in him!

Who are those that makes things fall apart.
It's better things to be fall apart than children of hates to be in same country with me
Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Musrataman(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Reality3080:

I guess u will follow them to their various polling units right or they must just vote obi by force irrespective of their own personal decision

U have shown u love Nigeria now that obi is contesting once he loses we no wan hear stories ooo

That's why I make it clear here to stop wasting time in the zoo, instead of focusing on their Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Musrataman:

You are troubled. And the zoo must fall!
Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Musrataman(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2022
tsdarkside:

go fvck yourself....

Tell am for me Ooooo

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Musrataman(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:

You are troubled. And the zoo must fall!

Your Obi,is the one troubled cos he's here in illuminati headquartered Giza, seeking for power.

It's better Nigeria fall than to share a country with you Ipob
Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by techWriter3: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Bro Your eyelid betweens clear by may 2023
Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by walefresh3(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2022
lexxwiz:

PO23. I believe in him!

I thought u will attack me with your response ... I am highly impressed with the manna u approached me .... Pls tell other po followers to learn from u ....

22 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Reality3080: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2022
lexxwiz:

The beauty in all of this is, I will not force anyone to vote Obi, I’ve only explained the advantage and disadvantages of choosing a good leader and vice versa.

They’re very at home with the current suffering in the land so, I expect them to choose wisely….

We sha all have our PVC’s and we will vote.

Thank you.

I’m not an IPOB member so, I refuse to comment on anything relating it.

One Nigeria son.

PO23
I will vote tinubu cos to me he’s a good leader

21 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by lexxwiz(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Reality3080:
I will vote tinubu cos to me he’s a good leader

Oh ofcause please feel free. It’s democracy. You have the right to vote and to be voted for.

I wish you luck at the polls.

PO23

1 Like

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Musrataman:

Yoruba's are ingrate.

You people are very bad.

We supported, MKO, Olu falae, Obasanjo all Yorubas. Which Igbo have you selfish, self-centered people ever supported?

Its our turn or Let North rule Nigeria forever.
Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Musrataman:

Your Obi,is the one troubled cos he's here in illuminati headquartered Giza, seeking for power.

It's better Nigeria fall than to share a country with you Ipob

How is that your problem?
Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2022
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Has Become A Political Supporters In The Zoo, Instead Of Biafra by Musrataman(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

How is that your problem?

Stop making noise

(1) (Reply)

Structure Or No Structure We Have Made Up Our Mind To Be Obedient / Breaking-Youths Protesting At INEC Office Enugu For Voters Registration Machines / Nigerian Senator Charged With Trying To Fly Child To UK To Harvest Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.