Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel (49522 Views)

Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by nnamdiosu(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
endsarrrs:
Hahaha I wish it was in LAGOS they were arrested.

tongue
I would have loved to see their parents prosecuted and jailed according to the anti-cultism act of Lagos state

Wait...you mean in Lagos, parents of suspected cultists are also prosecuted along side their wards?
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Kukukillus: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Only weak men joins cult for protection, idiots.

3 Likes

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
See them, poverty looking, wretched beings.

3 Likes

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Whiteshield: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Take them to the bush at night and shoot them there. No time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by treatise: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
grin So after arresting them now what next

Kindly send them to sambisa forest to face terrorist undecided
Drop money and get " bailed" ; they'd be advised to be doing subsequent one in safer forests
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by datola: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
endsarrrs:
Hahaha I wish it was in LAGOS they were arrested.

tongue
I would have loved to see their parents prosecuted and jailed according to the anti-cultism act of Lagos state

Hmm... I think the LASG law applies or should apply to underage cultists.

1 Like

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by beinstein(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
The effrontery sha.
Marking anniversary as if cultism has been legalised.
Wait ooo, na masculine name of Delilah be Gbelila?
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Hushbingo: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
I nearly join dix cult last two years.

After I visited my friend, a 500level medicine and surgery student, a street boy and a confam. We were in his place with about 7 others, we joke and laughed and then drove to a pharmacy to buy trams, juice, codeine and some other mixtures, we mixed them and consumed... Nigarrs nor get time for violence, na street update Dem dey share among themselves, among everybody there I was d only one using a 250k phone, all of Dem heavy with better phone and some Benz, Lexus while some came with "lady's bike".Among those nigarrs there na Graduates, undergraduates with big big dreams , some na landlords, some dey plan to japa... All of Dem don break up with poverty tey tey.

Cult mata sweet me that period, Dem nor oppress anybody wey me hear but Dem nor lyk oppression on dier friends too. D way dey handle one guy wey dupe my babe 145k ehn, you go lyk guy men friendship.

Laslas I leave town... Well sha, cult nor be for me. But with street everywhere I kon see am say na only update boys dey share now... Wetin men dey do with violence ?

Wetin I go tell my father if I go house and I nor make am ? Ogadi Very Shameful!

4 Likes

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by ShaqFu: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
See busting.
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Painonyourneck: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Life
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by PrinceMajestic: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mumu elebe packaging. 32-2 was a historical record in Benin. If you know you know
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Tvoice: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na wa oOo , just imagine people children, instead of these ones to get sense , dem nor gree get

2 Likes

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by iamoyindamola(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
They look hungry and miserable

1 Like

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by toujurs: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
grin So after arresting them now what next

Kindly send them to sambisa forest to face terrorist undecided
Its a wasted time, they should be killed immediately

1 Like

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by SoaringLife01: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abeg make we hear word.All this na washe.

Can cultism really be eradicated from our society? It is a monster that we live with.
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by AllBlack: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
many of them never even been to an airport before

2 Likes

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Munamoqel: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/51-suspected-cultists-arrested-while-marking-anniversary-in-delta-hotel-2.html
they should be conscripted into the Amry infantry Corps and sent to fight boko harm .

1 Like

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by compton11(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
He who doesn't sin should cast a Stone on them grin grin grin
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by naija1stnigar(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Chai, I still don't know the reason why some men and women will have sex and the woman will carry pregnancy in pain for 9 months while the man runs up and down to meet up with the needs of his wife and even a woman crying and shouting in the process of delivery all just to produce these good for nothing wasted and idiotic baboons.

5 Likes

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Bahamas95(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
They should be shot!

3 Likes

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by bluefilm: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
They all look like Mkpurummiri addicts.

Tufiakwa. lipsrsealed
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Babyboyforeal(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Eiye (bird) that can not fly away to evade arrest,is that one true eiye (bird)?
Mentally deranged human beings
Abeg open their bumbum and give them 71 strokes of cane each.
grin
RedChiefPriest:
Eiye (bird) that can not fly away to evade arrest,is that one true eiye (bird)?
Mentally deranged human beings
Abeg open their bumbum and give them 71 strokes of cane each.
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by bewla(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Let go
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
So funny and pathetic
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
temitope27:
Did they attack anyone? Why arrest my geeee where Dem dey flex.

E no go beta for niga police ooo
But they kill na.

1 Like

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Pacyrus(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
THIS REMINDS ME OF ONE OF THE NIGGERS OF THIS PLATFORM...WHERE IS SLAWOMIR? I SO MUCH LIKE HIS KIND OF SLANGS.
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by temitope27(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
But they kill na.
they should arrest who ever kill, and not innocent people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) / Gang Attacks UNILORIN Prof Onimisi, Wife, Son Inflicting Machete Cuts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.