Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel (49526 Views)

Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Major7: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
So they can show off their faces but use face mask to cover that of fulani herdsmen captured in ondo? Hypocrites! The enemy of this country will not know peace. Shun cultism, it has no gain.

BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/51-suspected-cultists-arrested-while-marking-anniversary-in-delta-hotel-2.html
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Halo22: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cultists are mostly stupid when they sight themselves. Why exposing ur ID in the public, I thought they call it secret society?

1 Like

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Sunnyski: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wole Soyinka come and carry your grandsons
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by temitope27(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=OMOJOHN001 post=113894956][/quote] as u will regret it when ur son will be sent to jail
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Cypress042(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
treatise:

Drop money and get " bailed" ; they'd be advised to be doing subsequent one in safer forests
grin grin
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Quaddafi29: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Any one that fails to raise 150k for bail fast will be labelled Ipob or unknown gunman and ..... Sent to Ukraine.
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by OMOJOHN001: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
temitope27:
as u will regret it when ur son will be sent to jail

Such can't happen, but if you keep your cultist life and refuse to repent your doom is imminent.
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Kamalex2: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is orijiwan cultists.......... Look at their face

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by SmartyPants(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
endsarrrs:
Hahaha I wish it was in LAGOS they were arrested.

tongue
I would have loved to see their parents prosecuted and jailed according to the anti-cultism act of Lagos state

Can you refer me to the precise section of the precise law you are talking about?

Note: there is nothing like the anti-cultism act of lagos state.
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Nongovernmental: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
bmdmix15:
So that's 50 to 100k per. bail

Lol... You are correct Sir. You know the story.
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Nongovernmental: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nongovernmental:

Lol... You are correct Sir. You know the story.

Below is a Help for Students, NYSC Members and People looking for The Right Digital Skills to acquire for their own Financial Freedom:

Firstly, read through these Digital and Financial Sensitization threads:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

And

Financial Freedom Enlightenment:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1

Without Writing too much;

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Achieve Financial Freedom Through THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI).

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Live Life as Simple as A,B,C:

A : Affiliations (Affiliate Marketing & Affiliate Supplying)

B : Bureaucracy (Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy & Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy)

C : CPA Marketing and Charity Doings

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Fkreal: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
6 years in jail
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Emmanuel909090: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Busted
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by ComeToJesus: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dirty. Scruffy. Misled.
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Machinegun91(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
No pity for any stupid cultist
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Polynek(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nothing go do Dem highest 20k each for bail out no b Nigeria Police again? undecided
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2022
are shoes forbidden in their cult or what?
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Wwwq: 12:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Oh
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by kizyalex10(m): 1:35am On Jun 18, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/51-suspected-cultists-arrested-while-marking-anniversary-in-delta-hotel-2.html
if only I have access to reform naija,I swear most people go dear before they commit crime,anybody caught in a crime like this is going to suffer a severe punishment with the parents inclusive .the only way the parents will be exempted will be if they have reported their child’s bad behavior to the law enforcement authorities and it’s on record .if he is a kidnapper or have killed someone,he will die too but very painful death and the parents sent to a long term jail
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by eljwallace: 5:31am On Jun 18, 2022
bmdmix15:
So that's 50 to 100k per. bail
See why I no like this cult thing you de form lord you beat person person call police lord go run from him house na meeting them go hold them arrest them I want join watin if police see them go run away no be the other way round so to me na oppressor's them be simple.
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Handle them with kobako
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Bigchristo22(m): 5:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Leemao cultist wey get bill board in Edo and even donate to the police there e reach delta side dem arrest them.

Abi Edo cultist na big men while Delta ones are thug and criminals ni
Shoe get size lol angry grin
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by YourFavorite21(m): 6:37am On Jun 18, 2022
I know it , e no go pass Edo/ Delta or SW regioners, na dem dey join cult pass.
Very useless set of people.
Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Govocrete: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2022
In these pictures, I see only low-life males and females, people who do not have future ambition and without faith to succeed in this world. They gang up in the name of cultism to maim, kill and destroy just to cover their failure in life.

Shame on them all!

1 Like

Re: 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel by Algold: 4:16am On Jun 19, 2022
In all, you mean you are now a scammer
Hushbingo:
I nearly join dix cult last two years.

After I visited my friend, a 500level medicine and surgery student, a street boy and a confam. We were in his place with about 7 others, we joke and laughed and then drove to a pharmacy to buy trams, juice, codeine and some other mixtures, we mixed them and consumed... Nigarrs nor get time for violence, na street update Dem dey share among themselves, among everybody there I was d only one using a 250k phone, all of Dem heavy with better phone and some Benz, Lexus while some came with "lady's bike".Among those nigarrs there na Graduates, undergraduates with big big dreams , some na landlords, some dey plan to japa... All of Dem don break up with poverty tey tey.

Cult mata sweet me that period, Dem nor oppress anybody wey me hear but Dem nor lyk oppression on dier friends too. D way dey handle one guy wey dupe my babe 145k ehn, you go lyk guy men friendship.

Laslas I leave town... Well sha, cult nor be for me. But with street everywhere I kon see am say na only update boys dey share now... Wetin men dey do with violence ?

Wetin I go tell my father if I go house and I nor make am ? Ogadi Very Shameful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) / Gang Attacks UNILORIN Prof Onimisi, Wife, Son Inflicting Machete Cuts (photo) / Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.