Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Obi’s Vice Should Come From Kaduna Or Niger State If He Wants To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Vice Should Come From Kaduna Or Niger State If He Wants To Win (223 Views)

Shaibu: PDP Will Lose Edo State If They Don’t Accept Me As Candidate / Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi’s Vice Should Come From Kaduna Or Niger State If He Wants To Win by excanny: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Nigeria has 3 voting blocks and one interesting block is the Rockie states - Kaduna, Niger, Kogi, Lagos, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara and Ekiti.

If you want to win as a party you must have a native of these states in your ticket.

This block is mostly a Yoruba-speaking and since they already have a Tinubu as a flag bearer, the best option for Obi is to make his pick from Kaduna or Niger.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Vice Should Come From Kaduna Or Niger State If He Wants To Win by Promoter2: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Let's watch and see.
Re: Obi’s Vice Should Come From Kaduna Or Niger State If He Wants To Win by robinso01(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2022
He should consider north easterner
Re: Obi’s Vice Should Come From Kaduna Or Niger State If He Wants To Win by excanny: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2022
robinso01:
He should consider north easterner

Jonathan won without putting a Northeasterner on his ticket.

You must have someone from Kaduna, Niger, Kogi and SW states on your ticket if you want to ascend Nigeria presidency.

That’s historical pattern, you can’t change that.

(1) (Reply)

After 8 Years Of Hell From APC And 16 From PDP / Boko Haram Was Sent To South East And Released / Had Enough..i Am Throwing My Phone Off My 16th Floor Building..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.