Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. (1971 Views)

Your husband cheats. Now what? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Popular Naija Comedian's Marriage Crashes After Only 6 Days; Wife Cheats On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2011
[b]Hi my people,am back!!!
I am going to modify my views and admit that 99% of men will cheat on their partner given the opportunity.However what is the figure of women that cheat on their men?Do we say 99% of women will cheat on their men given the chance?
I think we can safely say that 10% of women will cheat on their men given the opportunity because men are psychologically different from men.While a man can sleep with multiple sex partners because he is a man,a woman needs to feel a kind of strong bonding with her male partner before partaking in the intimate act.
My point  in a few words are that both men and women cheat,but to different degrees.However the question is why do people cheat on their partners?
1. I know some men are in violent relationships,in which they are physically abused and beaten up by their partners and as a form of revenge they go out and Be Intimate with other people to get back at their partners.
2.Some women go out to cheat on their men as a form of revenge after they caught their partner cheating.
3. Some people just enjoy cheating for cheatings sake,maybe they did it once and enjoyed it and just carried on.
4.Some people cheat because of the thrill of the hunt and just enjoy having s.exwith multiple partners.
5.Some cheat because five minutes s.ex in a dirty hotel is exciting provided you are not found out.
There are lots of reasons people cheat on their partners and the essence of this thread is to find out why they do it.Why do people cheat:Men and women? How do they go about it and pull it off?What about those that were caught out by their partners,what was the consequences?
Please we need honest and truth ful answers to get to the root of this endemic problem,or else why would male and females risk,sex.ual diseases,HIV.and destruction of marriage for a few minutes of fun?
Those se.x cheats that have been able to avoid detection so far,how have you been able to do this Please honest answers only.
NB:Finally we do not need sanctimonious answers about being married for zillions of years and never cheating.[/b]
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 3:18am On Jul 23, 2011
@ Richvkunt Finally the thread have been created waiting for response before i make my own comment
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2011
//
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by tpia5: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2011
some things to do in life:

make money

get a job

get an education

learn a skill

plant trees

lobby to get your road fixed

improve your spoken and written english or whatever language you speak

learn your family history if you have one

farm. Ise logun ise.

form a community association as a pressure group to dialogue with your local civic authorities. Or join one and go to a town meeting for once.

help a needy person in your locality
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2011
@chaircover Nice Advise up there and i guess someone ladis will start waiting for godot oooo Ladies abeg start shining your eyes ooo and waiting for that 1% that you are sure will not cheat, but when are you are waiting for the right man try to remember the 3 batches of cheater

a) Those that start in the early years of marriage (Early starters usually below 15 years)
b) Those that start to cheat at some points btw 15 to 30 years of marriage (Middle starters)
c) Those that start to cheat from 30 years of marital life and above. (Late starters)

with the Above oppinion are you still waiting? i hope your parents wont send you out of there house at the end of the day. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2011
//
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^ Well remember we are men and some men can hide for years and as a lady your getting old and about 3-5 of your friend gotten married and you where there on each of there wedding and also you see in there first 2,3,4,5 years they are happily married wont you change your mind? how about you get married and your hubby is still honest with you for the first 15yrs maybe after you have given birth 3-4 kids and he decide to play away match remember about the 3 steps of cheater. Even Pastor Kumuyi go for another woman after the death of his wife and at his age can you imagine?
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2011
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^ am not misquoting you am only every lady want to choose wisely since they want the best man but what if the waiting take so long what will that lady be doing at Age 40 and all a suitors cheat on her,

chaircover:

If your fiance cheated on you with your best friend, and you go on to marry him, then it is more than likely that he will do the same after the wedding.
That is only if they were caught what if you dont know about there relationship what will you do if you find out at the night of your Wedding?
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2011
Hmmm have you forgotten so guys are so perfect to extent that if you date them for 10yrs you will never see there bad side
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by ronkebp(f): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ Poster, more than 10% of married women will cheat on their husbands, for different reasons
- maybe the husband is not a sex guru in bed
- monetary reasons
- tired of doing the same thing with the same guy day in day out
- just for fun, and so on and so forth,
- to revenge, if she finds her hubby cheating on her
  i will safely say 40- 50% of women will cheat on their husbands, the only thing that might stop a woman from cheating is the level of spirituality. SO it is definitely more than 10%. Do not be fooled by any woman, shine your eyes well well, too.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by ronkebp(f): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2011
bashy_demy:

Hmmm have you forgotten so guys are so perfect to extent that if you date them for 10yrs you will never see there bad side

Bash, if i really want to catch any guy cheating on me, no matter how sleek the person is, i will definitely catch the person, ko si mo sa fun e to!!!!, for my dictionary, only if i shaa don't want to bother myself, but if i really want to, forget it, i will get my info ni shaa, it is all about the 411.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ronkebp Are you sure? you sound so sure of your self i hope you wont come on here someday with some sort of stories.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by ronkebp(f): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^^^^ Stories about what, ? what to do when i find my husband cheating on me?,, abegiii, that one na small thing, i have proffered solution to that one already, i have better things to do with my time and brain.

yes oooo, i am very sure of myself, especially to the so-called sleek guy, i will definitely find that nigger out, unless the person no dey match ground walker, if e dey do, ? leave matter, odenshiii!!!!!! nothing dey happen, i don find am out before yesterday gan sef,
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^ i fear you oo mo beru eyin iyami aro igba aso ma bale
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by ronkebp(f): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2011
lol, grin grin grin
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2011
You have to pay me for making you smile today
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2011
Thanks for all the responses so far.
@Mods,I believe this topic should be on the front page please,thank you.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2011
Sorry my people,but I had to drive down to Ibadan and only just got in.
chaircover:

@richvcunt thank you for finally conceeding that NOT all men cheat and even though you agree that only 1% of men dont cheat it is a big difference from the 100% that you were claimng in the other post.

Ladies you have heard from the horses mouth so please please please shine your eyes very well before saying I do. It has been confirmed that there are non cheating husband material so please its better to wait a bit longer to find Mr Right rather than rushing for Mr Unsuitable because you want a ring on your finger by all means.

errrrmmmmm the 10% figure on cheating women is soooooooooo wrong. Now its the men that are in denial LOL. Do you really think that the wives of these 99% of cheating husbands just sit at home watching Nollywood sobbing their eyes out while their randy husbands are out there sharing their pap all over the place?

Many a randy husband is ignorantly bringng up the driver, washerman, houseboy, wifes PA's, shop managers children up as their own children. What goes aroud comes around o!. It is well.

@Chair cover-Please spell my name right if you want me to take your posts serious.(Just kidding,although we do not always agree,I always value your thoughtful contributions to any topic.)
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

some things to do in life:

make money

get a job

get an education

learn a skill

plant trees

lobby to get your road fixed

improve your spoken and written english or whatever language you speak

learn your family history if you have one

farm. Ise logun ise.

form a community association as a pressure group to dialogue with your local civic authorities. Or join one and go to a town meeting for once.

help a needy person in your locality

Tpia@MALE,
Is this your contribution or an attempt to derail this topic?
I know you can do better than this.
Okay,I promise to be gentle on you and Kandiikane when you both bend over.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2011
bashy_demy:

@ Richvkunt Finally the thread have been created waiting for response before i make my own comment

'bashy,
I feel you brother.
Always enjoying your honest and truthful contributions.Thanks.
ronkebp:

^^^^^^ Stories about what, ? what to do when i find my husband cheating on me?,, abegiii, that one na small thing, i have proffered solution to that one already, i have better things to do with my time and brain.

yes oooo, i am very sure of myself, especially to the so-called sleek guy, i will definitely find that nigger out, unless the person no dey match ground walker, if e dey do, ? leave matter, odenshiii!!!!!! nothing dey happen, i don find am out before yesterday gan sef,

Ronke,it appears you are taking no prisoners.
I like your honesty,though.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^ welcome back
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2011
Do you know that some women are the cause of their men resorting to cheating?
Had a friend back in the day,who was in a very violent relationship with his wife,now when I say violent relationship,I do not mean that my friend was violent towards the woman.On the contrary,the wife who was a policewoman used to beat up my friend and spray teargas in his eyes.(TRUE LIFE STORY)
Anyway the wife was very violent towards my friend,who wanted to leave her but could not cause she threatened to expose some of the secrets he had whispered in her ears in the throes of passion.In conclusion since they guy could not get out of the marriage,he resorted to having all kinds of affairs with various girls all over the place.
So any time he came home and his wife was violent to him,he just shrugged his shoulders and went out and had se.x with one of his girlfriends.
Honestly some forms of cheating start this way.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^ i think you are right about this and that is enough to push man outside and since the girls out there will treat you with love,care and respect then what else are you waiting for?
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^
However apart from those who are forced to cheat because of violent relationships,there are men who just LOVE to cheat no matter how nice their wives/partners treat them.Are such men over se.xed or se.x-mad?
And it is not that they do not love their wives or partners dearly,they do,infact they are the most caring partner/husband,but they are just compulsive cheats.
Some men even enjoy cheating with commercial se.x workers,despite being married and having a woman at their beck and call at home.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2011
You are absolutely right bro Happy sunday
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Abali1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2011
@Ronke, plz I need to correct an impression. Some women (like you) believe that they can always find out "if they want to" when their men is cheating. That notion is very wrong. There are some men who go out of their way to patiently plan for an act of treachery, in this case cheating.
I'm not trying to boast, but if for any reason, I want to cheat on my partner nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing will give me away. In fact am a kind of BLAND and ordinary looking fella. My kind, willl tell a 100 truthful story without any lie. But when we lie, YOU will be the one to take an oath on our behalf that we saying the truth.
Pray, ur partner does nt hav any reason to PATIENLY PLAN ON CHEATING YOU.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
@Abali1 help me tell am oooo
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2011
Abali1:

@Ronke, plz I need to correct an impression. Some women (like you) believe that they can always find out "if they want to" when their men is cheating. That notion is very wrong. There are some men who go out of their way to patiently plan for an act of treachery, in this case cheating.
I'm not trying to boast, but if for any reason, I want to cheat on my partner nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing will give me away. In fact am a kind of BLAND and ordinary looking fella. My kind, willl tell a 100 truthful story without any lie. But when we lie, YOU will be the one to take an oath on our behalf that we saying the truth.
Pray, your partner does nt hav any reason to PATIENLY PLAN ON CHEATING YOU.

Very truthful comments Abali1,but,don't you think it is possible for women to do the same thing to their men:I mean to chop and clean mouth and the man would not be any wiser?
Infact the children he is raising in his house might actually belong to a rival and he would go on training them.
Your thoughts bro?
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^^ i think you might be right on that but remember we are guys and can easily keep secret but for a lady there secret is not hidden for example we are friend a very close friend and we have dirth game outside do you know no matter what happen between us we can never talk about our extral marital affair but a lady will use that to get back on there friend expecially if its the time they are in bad time together you get what i mean.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Abali1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
bro, what I said actually goes both way. There is no fail-proof way of detecting a cheating spouse. But some ladies like to claim they can detect when a man is cheating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Home Is About To Break Pls Help / See How Married Woman Now Deal With Husband Snatcher (pix) / This Dog Goes To Church Every Day Because He’s Waiting For A Miracle…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.