Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. (1977 Views)

Your husband cheats. Now what? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Popular Naija Comedian's Marriage Crashes After Only 6 Days; Wife Cheats On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by ronkebp(f): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
Abali1:

@Ronke, plz I need to correct an impression. Some women (like you) believe that they can always find out "if they want to" when their men is cheating. That notion is very wrong. There are some men who go out of their way to patiently plan for an act of treachery, in this case cheating.
I'm not trying to boast, but if for any reason, I want to cheat on my partner nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing will give me away. In fact am a kind of BLAND and ordinary looking fella. My kind, willl tell a 100 truthful story without any lie. But when we lie, YOU will be the one to take an oath on our behalf that we saying the truth.
Pray, your partner does nt hav any reason to PATIENLY PLAN ON CHEATING YOU.

Abali, i am not saying men cannot keep secret, women can keep more secret than men, no matter how sleek you are, if i want to catch you cheating, and i really have the time, i will catch that person, unless like i said before you are not doing it on earth, if you are, i will catch you, even if it takes me a longtime to. that is just me, though i don't have that time,
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by ronkebp(f): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2011
Richvkunt:

Very truthful comments Abali1,but,don't you think it is possible for women to do the same thing to their men:I mean to chop and clean mouth and the man would not be any wiser?
Infact the children he is raising in his house might actually belong to a rival and he would go on training them.
Your thoughts bro?

infact i know about three different women who are cheating on thier husbands big time, and the so-called hubby does not know, meanwhile, i have not in anyway gone to tell their hubbies, which one consine me, i mind my own biizz, until their hubby catches them, that is, if he does,
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^^
Ronke,I tend to agree with you that while women may not cheat as much as men,however, when they do cheat they tend to do it better and in a more subtle way,such that they man would find it difficult to detect.
On the other hand men tend to cheat in a subtle but more brazen manner.
Thoughts anyone?
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by tpia5: 1:27am On Jul 25, 2011
Oh, the thread starter is in nigeria.

No wonder he's running mouth like tap.
For some reason, most nigerian men are raised to believe cheating is their birthright and civic duty.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2011
you wan carry your wahala enter this thread again?
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by armyofone(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
is it just moi, i think OP is dayokanu? very likely

cheaters, cheat on. just make it fair by allowing your better half indulge in the rompings.
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
armyofone:

cheaters, cheat on. just make it fair by allowing your better half indulge in the rompings.

lol. I know you see me in everything you do. Seems i have taken over your mind.

Why dont you just move in with me for a few weeks and fulfill your Dayokanu Fantasy Madam soldier
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2011
I can see Dayokanu ignoring tpia and going for someone else
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by armyofone(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
geraway. now share that hemp you sniffing, irie mon
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
I can even share my bed with you everyday
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by tpia5: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2011
bashy_demy:

I can see Dayokanu ignoring tpia and going for someone else

how can you get over me?

any thing i can do to help?
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
tpia@:

Oh, the thread starter is in nigeria.

No wonder he's running mouth like tap.
For some reason, most nigerian men are raised to believe cheating is their birthright and civic duty.

Tpia@Male,
Yes I am based in Nigeria,Is there anything wrong in that?
As i have stated before with me,what you see,is what you get.
I am not the type of brother who is based in Nigeria and lies that he is based abroad.
I am real,okay?

armyofone:

NO,I am not Dayokanu.
Please try and read the thread properly.
It is actually about the Why,How and goals of both male and female cheats.
Try and understand it,because it might help you in your relationship!
Re: The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. by bashydemy(m): 1:47am On Jul 28, 2011
What is going on here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frustrated Wife's Sex Diary. / What Wld U Wear 2 C Ur Fiance's Parents For The First Time / Teaching Children Table Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.