Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. (32832 Views)

Why I Married My Wife? / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by money121(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Happy 16th wedding anniversary to me and my best friend of University days and prayer partner...coughs. A lot of victories we have celebrated together but it has not been all smooth without sacrifice.

I can tell you for sure that marriage is a beautiful thing if you are willing to be patient, selfless and forgiving. Most importantly, be in the right circle of influence.

It has been 16 years on this journey and several decades to go.

Congrat boss mi
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by nath34(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lovelife433:
I'll report you soon, ipob dog
You want to report. I see you are immature. You better learn how to talk and respect elders. Don't mention me again.
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by owolabi5: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations sir

From all of us

@CAR PAPERS
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by BusinessPlan22: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Congratulations. Don’t think a nigga gonna get married in this time. Too many loosed hoes with extremely high body counts everywhere. Start a conversation with them and next they start giving you olosho vibes.

Find better girl, marry enter house. Na rubbishrubbish dey outside now
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Nwaajasa: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Happy 16th wedding anniversary to me and my best friend of University days and prayer partner...coughs. A lot of victories we have celebrated together but it has not been all smooth without sacrifice.

I can tell you for sure that marriage is a beautiful thing if you are willing to be patient, selfless and forgiving. Most importantly, be in the right circle of influence.

Congratulations my brother and sister as you celebrate 16years of your togetherness, it's not easy for many to be together even to 5years, as you know no marriage is perfect. Those celebrating 16, 25, 50 and 75yrs of togetherness, they're celebrating forgiveness, tolerance, ignoring husband's stupidity, overlooking the wife's misbehavior. So may God continue to bless your family

1 Like

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Highbeepeeh(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

"God when screw !!! Over to

They say marry a man or a woman whom with good, character & attitude, hard working, respectful, love you and God fearing

For una men una say no na.. Emmy Blac hyping una go follow

Who be that sweet girl na

You get yansh, You get breast,

U get sense, u come still sabi cook.

Normally you be wife material,

You be full option

For women

He must be tall,dark, handsome and the oga patapa of all HAS MONEY

mama congrats to you and ur husband (best friend) I, wish this thing fit go front page d wey I go happy eh!! (Bcuz d rate at which nairaland de scatter homes and relationship.... Jesus wept!!!)

Ma! If 10k is not too small for you send me ur acct number let me transfer u 10k IN MY DREAMS
you be confirm MAD MAN grin
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by mrdino(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy anniversary
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Damseldammie(f): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy wedding anniversary to you & your better half, wishing you many more happy moments of marital life
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Find better girl, marry enter house. Na rubbishrubbish dey outside now

Where u wan see better girl ??
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by ufuosman(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy Anniversary and many more to celebrate
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Jimbadly: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Beautiful.
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by BusinessPlan22: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Where u wan see better girl ??

Dem dey baba, change location settings
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
16 yrs of takin each others bullshit..
E no easy.
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by seanwilliam(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Omo, may God continues to uphold your home. I respect you o
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by VicM6: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na iya bisi bdat for my area, marraige of 2yrs don crash bcus the husband complain say iya bisi fit chop any thing wey get meat for body and iya bisi too talk say her husband no dey use him two eyes see anytin wey get breast nd yansh for body.......Nawa o, marraige na war for some.
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by tayewomi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
wow!from uni days God be with you and yr family,your home is forever blessed..
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by shantti(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bahamas95:
16yrs nor be beans o.

Congratulations to you and your lovely wife, wish you more years of celebration in good health/wealth.

What's wrong with you. angry angry angry. Am hungry and you are mentioning beans. Now am more hungrier angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by virginprincess(f): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Virginprincess, would have been us, but you're not a virgin.

Congratulations OP. Please tell your wife to reduce hand for make-up.
cheesy cheesy, I'm very sure you haven't never met a virgin in your life before, and I'm also 100% sure you won't marry a virgin tongue undecided.
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by shantti(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by trevorhorace(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Cute couple.
Your wife has a pretty smile wink
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Isaicoolflex: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy anniversary to you ��
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy anniversary
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Paulplayy: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Elmojiid:
happy anniversary ooo am so happy for you and your family . As God bless you to please bless me also with any amount 3074429973 first bank, may God bless you

You are a good begger I must say... Kudos
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Zonefree(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy, I'm very sure you haven't never met a virgin in your life before, and I'm also 100% sure you won't marry a virgin tongue undecided.
You're wrong.

How have you been?
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Kingehino: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy Marriage Anniversary to the both of you. May God Almighty continue to strengthen your Union IJN, Amen!
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by delpee(f): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy anniversary. Many more delightful years together by God's grace.
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by bibianna(f): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dangrace01:

What

Exactly my expression too!
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by bibianna(f): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
joeking2222:

How far.........make we start our own story Together nah!!!! ABI how u see am?

If your wife catch you! grin
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by TheMostComplex1: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy 16th year wedding anniversary may God continue to uphold your union
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Kingnelson9: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations
But try post your school days photos...
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Thomthom(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Congrats, hustle don make me forget my own date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / What Men Should Know About Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.