Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts (31847 Views)

Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials / Wikileaks Founder, Julian Assange Loses Ecuadorian Citizenship / Roger Stone Found Guilty On All Charges In Wikileaks Hacking Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by meobizy(f): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have nothing to type on the matter.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by railone(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
He committed no crime, if this was china or Russia the west would be crying everywhere,pure hypocrisy

so why is he fighting to not be extradited there?
He did nothing wrong right and he has a robust legal team...Easy win and he's a free man

3 Likes

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Mike23r: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ibime:

If this was China or Russia where common opposition candidates are murdered extrajudicially, he would have been murdered ten years ago and nobody will cough

truth....esp china and russia

there govt hold on press mad pass d west

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Bentizil: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
subsidywise18:

Every country persecutes people who leak its national secrets.
Including the Chinese and russians and the usa.
As it should be.
Why are you guy like this.. Which national secret did he leak?? Is exposing US crime in iraq, Afghan a national secret?
Oligarch when it's Russia but successful business men when it's the West...
Now it's national secret when it's West but war crime when it's Russia right?? I'm just tired of this hypocrisy, like wtf..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Eagba(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Assange had no business divulging State secrets,it was not his place to do so,Some secrets are better left secret!
but as an assange supporter u can defend in court,or u can keep on blabbing hia.
Lmao!
If a reporter reports about the genocide in the east, he should be presecuted

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by naijapikin2(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
If he's extradited to the us... Sorry to say, in the next 4 years the headline will read.
"Wikileaks founder assange commits suicide in prison"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by bluefilm: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nothing will Happen to Julian Assange.

He is fighting for the freedom of humanity by exposing the Elites.

He needs our support now.

3 Likes

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bentizil:

Why are you guy like this.. Which national secret did he leak??
Is exposing US crime in iraq, Afghan a national secret?

Now it's national secret when it's West but war crime when it's Russia right??
I'm just tired of this hypocrisy, like wtf..

Whoever leaks the secret of any nation must be prosecuted.

Whether russia, us, uk, china, japan, etc etc.

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Bentizil: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ibime:

If this was China or Russia where common opposition candidates are murdered extrajudicially, he would have been murdered ten years ago and nobody will cough
I wept when I read your comment... So he deserve to die for revealing US war crime?? I hope you're not one of those that shout when Russia or China does same...
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by railone(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
ericmani:

How about we focus on the wrongdoings of America and the war crimes they committed? No it’s the journalist that we must blame for bringing out the truth. Typical Nigerian, no wonder we’re suffering in this country.

ever heard of two wrongs don't make a right?
Just because you know someone is a thief, you can't go to his house and kill him. You'll be charged as a manslaughter.

He should have looked for any other way to bring whatever crime to light. He had the documents, he knew the perpetrators, he knew the victims. He would have gotten their story and make it an exclusive.
Then use the document as a bargaining chip in case of persecution.

But no he willingly and knowingly committed a crime punishable by the law

2 Likes

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Barryseal: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Juliana Assange is a hero. He exposed the American War crimes and atrocities to the world. Obama, Hilary Clinton and Bush should be facing war crime charges, not Assange facing trial. Shame on Australian government for not protecting their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6bVl47kdNk

3 Likes

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Bentizil: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Masterito:
If it was China or Russia, they would have killed him already
Did you have any evidence of anyone Russia has killed or just regurgitating CNN and BBC...

Have Russia killed Navalny?
Think... Think. Be free for once in your life.

2 Likes

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Bentizil: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
sonature1:

Sentiments aside, nobody should fight the US government because you cannot beat them. What is the essence of releasing those highly classified documents?

BTW, I didn't even know when the Ecuadorian government kicked him out of their embassy in the UK after harbouring him for years.

The next target is Edward Snowden. The US will follow up until you are arrested and made to face the music.
Ecuador sold him off because of cash, that's int. politics for you...

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Bentizil: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Delacroix6:
He is Australian, even the Australian government didn't support him.
Why would they support him when they're partner in crime??
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Ibime(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bentizil:

I wept when I read your comment... So he deserve to die for revealing US war crime?? I hope you're not one of those that shout when Russia or China does same...

Is it only war crime he revealed?
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by railone(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bentizil:

Why are you guy like this.. Which national secret did he leak??
Is exposing US crime in iraq, Afghan a national secret?

Now it's national secret when it's West but war crime when it's Russia right??
I'm just tired of this hypocrisy, like wtf..

Read before you understand before you become emotional. any small thing hypocrisy this hypocrisy that.
Did you guys just learn the word? Like hypersonic?

Nobody said exposing US crime whatever that is, is wrong. He's crime is having hands on Classified information and exposing it. One he doesn't have the right or the rank to know those info. That is a crime on its own. Exposing it is another crime

Classified Documents are protected by law whatever info is hidden inside is not the issue. Before you cry hypocrisy again, know that it's not only the US that the law works.

4 Likes

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by 007Marvel(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
mceze:

Why didn't he run to the Russian embassy in UK?
That you should ask him directly, if you wish to know more about it kindly search for Jake Tran on YouTube, he's a unbiased YouTuber. He has more details!. The CIA made him public enemy number one, even his head was not off the book! Anything to get Him.

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by charlsecy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Julian put the lives of some many Americans in the middle East in danger by leaking classified information
How did he do so?
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by neyobills: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
watchindelta:
Please be informed that if your flight is cancelled, you are entitled to one free change, once that is done and you want to get refund, you will be getting 75% of the ticket fare.
Kindly let us know if we should continue with the 75% of the ticket fare.
Thank you for your understanding.

i dont understand airpeace oh will i lost 25% of ticket i dont use is not my fault that airpeace cancelled the flight, i for even lose my international flight because of airpeace if not for that i took Bus, still yet they are talking blabla of 75%., this my second time of using them so i dnt get this 75% of a thing, is it normal nairaland

I work in avaiation but with my own little knowledge if the flight is cancelled for any reason besides your negligence then u are entitled to your full ticket plus ground support ie bus transfers from terminal to gate if applicable except there is something missing in the story not sure about the modus operandi of air peace tho but is should be standard practice I guess.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Bentizil: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
railone:

Read before you understand before you become emotional. any small thing hypocrisy this hypocrisy that.
Did you guys just learn the word? Like hypersonic?

Nobody said exposing US crime whatever that is, is wrong. He's crime is having hands on Classified information and exposing it. One he doesn't have the right or the rank to know those info. That is a crime on its own. Exposing it is another crime

Classified Documents are protected by law whatever info is hidden inside is not the issue. Before you cry hypocrisy again, know that it's not only the US that the law works.

What are you even saying, can you even hear yourself??
Imagine the rubbish excuse you wrote smh, what a world.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
subsidywise18:

As it should be.

That is starting to change especially in Europe.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
subsidywise18:

As it should be.

He’s fortunate that the penalty for treason has changed.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by sonature1: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bentizil:

Ecuador sold him off because of cash, that's int. politics for you...

It's even funny that his Australian government is telling him that he should go and face trial in the US. Once he is prosecuted and jailed, he can apply to serve his jail term in his homeland. America is powerful. cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by sonature1: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
LZAA:

Follow snowden in Moscowgrin grin grin
Even the US are not that mad
Mossad sef no fit try am
Stop watching too many action flicks

You probably don't know the difference between follow and follow-up.

I don't remember saying that anyone will follow anyone.

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
legionISproteus:

How did he risk their lives?

Do you think he will be alive to spend the money if the US government paid him hush money?

What reason would the US have to pacify a criminal by paying him off?
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
sonature1:

It's even funny that his Australian government is telling him that he should go and face trial in the US. Once he is prosecuted and jailed, he can apply to serve his jail term in his homeland. America is powerful. cheesy

That’ll be denied. He’ll be serving his life plus sentence at ADX Florence with El Chapo.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by GardenOfGod(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Shey na only usa get power that all countries extradit criminals to?
Not at all mate! Any crime committed within the United States soil, or against the United States government, or against the United States citizen or against international laws must be extradited to the United States of America. She is the world police!

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by LZAA: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
sonature1:

You probably don't know the difference between follow and follow-up.

I don't remember saying that anyone will follow anyone.
Baba leave semantics
Snowden is gone
Yes they will keep tabs but he's gone
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Delacroix6(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bentizil:

Why would they support him when they're partner in crime??

Why wouldn't they support him. He's their citizen.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by shegzhkn: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

That’ll be denied. He’ll be serving his life plus sentence at ADX Florence with El Chapo.

Yeah, and una very own faruok Abdulmuttalab lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update: No Military Takeover In Zimbabwe - Says Zimbabwe Defence Forces (Video) / ECOWAS Soldiers Arrive Banjul To Install Adama Barrow (Photos) / IMF Grants Debt Relief To 25 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.