Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (22826 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by omoge(f): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
grin grin grin

sorry my dear sister grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Uche2nna(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ Babyosisi

Ogbono soup and Kpomo shocked shocked shocked Can I by any chance get some
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by omoge(f): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2007
they keep talking about packing shit when the real shit packing is within their doorstep. this is for those who will skip to pg 16

Really? we shit everyday shebi doctor say it's good to shit. And madam Ms. Winfry brought in Doctor Oz who said that it is good to look at your shit when you are done. Just to make sure of the curves, if S, great your belle good. if C, good too. if seedy, your belle bad so go see your doctor and drink plenty water. if watery or otolo, terrible you have something wrong with your belle. dysentery or diarrhoea

Some Nigerians working in Nursing homes taking care of the elderly are likely to encounter feces,

i haven't seen any shit packers and i don't know what they do as nursing the old. but i have seen Agbepos packing shit in nigeria, enter the hole, draw the shit with doro and pour it in another hole. agbepo go come out and use him hand to remove the worms on his body.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by k0be: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2007
haven't seen any shit packers and i don't know what they do as nursing the old. but i have seen Agbepos packing shit in nigeria, enter the hole, draw the shit with doro and pour it in another hole. agbepo go come out and use him hand to remove the worms on his body.

it is true that nigerians working in nursing homes taking care of the elderly are likely to encounter feces, this truth i know. and no they're not shit packers. you, mentioning those with certain jobs in nigeria (agbepos), are just as guilty as the thread starter is. it's pointless to say those in nigeria are the ones doing this, those in america are the ones doing that, whooptie doo, where does that get us? no where in particular.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by omoge(f): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2007
Kobe so what about a new mom who has to encounter baby shit? should we cross out her job as a mom to child shit packer? it is not right to say those working in a home carry shit for a living because they are known as CNA. that's their jobs title not shit packing.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by k0be: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2007
don't misconstrue my words, provide where I said or called someone "shit packer"
i said they can encounter feces, i didn't say they pack up feces. comprehension please.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by omoge(f): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2007
Whichever way you said it, it all comes down to we don't want to know from you or anyone else what they do or encounter in the process of doing their job.
have a splendid day wink
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by k0be: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2007
you might not want to know but that doesn't prevent the truth from being said. likewise you too have a beautiful day.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by omoge(f): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2007
sure i will, going for coffee and a scone. you are welcome if you wanna join me.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2007
I'm taking a break right now and would soon resume my packing jare.
come next week,they pay me for job well done. grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by k0be: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2007
can't join you. i don't know where nillychester is
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by wendymanda: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2007
Willy Willy is running the house.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Troubleone: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
This is not a wise thought from the poster, maybe the people he knows (that is his friends or relatives abroad) do "shit" jobs, but yet, there is no such job as "carry shits".
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2007
Troubleone:

This is not a wise thought from the poster, maybe the people he knows (that's his friends or relatives abroad) do "shit" jobs, but yet, there's no such job as "carry shits".

Don't mind him.
He thinks we have bucket latrine in the UK and America
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Imani(f): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2007
If more Nigerians carried sh*t, then we would have a "cleaner" country. Most public toilets cant be used by anybody without flies hovering around and most stink to high heavens shocked. Even public institutions dont even have clean toilets.

So my people, sh*t work contributes to the value of the environment.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2007
Please you guys should save you shit money oh! Spend it well here---like willy willy said, armed robbers are waiting to "frisk" you out of this world if you decide to go and "pose" in Naija. Too many hungry people there oh! cry See how people are losing their lives going to Nigeria "to help rebuild" castles in the air-----------after working for so many years abroad! A word is enough for the wise. Let the dead bury their dead oh! wink
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by doyin13(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2007
you guys. there is a vacancy on the London Underground for Toilet cleaners on their public toilets.

Call this number 0800 183 2000

Application from NINS especially welcome grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2007
doyin13---where have you been? angry Sure you are not El Rufai This one that you are dissappearing and reappearing at will. Please stay in one place. Paw Paw is gone for ever!

doyin13:

you guys. there is a vacancy on the London Underground for Toilet cleaners on their public toilets.

Call this number 0800 183 2000

Application from NINS especially welcome grin

I see you are well rested and in the mood for a good fight! You may just get your wish. No hot gossip on Nairaland today oh! grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Uche2nna(m): 2:00am On Aug 23, 2007
Well rested , ke?

Just coming back from school all tired and grumpy, symptoms of a hungry stomach sad
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 2:09am On Aug 23, 2007
What are you doing here? kiss
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Uche2nna(m): 2:12am On Aug 23, 2007
Rolling in da hay grin grin

Wat r U doing here
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 2:13am On Aug 23, 2007
entertaining myself in TV/Movies section jare! how now?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by wendymanda: 2:14am On Aug 23, 2007
So does the fact that Paw- Paw has not responded to this post in a few days show his repentance to calling NID shit packers?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 2:16am On Aug 23, 2007
Paw paw is tired of fighting! How can someone fight for 20 pages Even if he is Napoleon B! wink
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Uche2nna(m): 2:16am On Aug 23, 2007
Am cool. U?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 2:20am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

Am cool. You?

Never felt better me dear. Slept very well today! Plan to watch T.V all night if sleep fails me. How was school?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by wendymanda: 2:21am On Aug 23, 2007
Well now he as Evergie fighting for him.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 2:24am On Aug 23, 2007
wendymanda:

Well now he as Evergie fighting for him.

Sure! After the war has been declared over!   Anyone fighting now is really bored!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Uche2nna(m): 2:33am On Aug 23, 2007
School was Ok.

Did not sit ma black ass down from 8 am to 4:30pm
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 2:36am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

School was Ok.

Did not sit ma black ass down from 8 am to 4:30pm

Don't worry hon, it will pass soon. Then you will be a millionaire---making all this shit money we are talking about now. tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Uche2nna(m): 2:40am On Aug 23, 2007
Yeah , dat will be the day. Will give ma rite arm for any kind of honest shit packing job as far as it pays the bills and puts food on da table.

Meanwhile lets go make love in our usual bunk tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 2:42am On Aug 23, 2007
Good idea! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos) / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust) / The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.