Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (22809 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 23, 2007
grin grin grin grin Shit business is a serious business
[color=#000099][/color]otuba Ghadafi
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
@Wendymanda,
PAW PAW is dead,
he was executed on Tuesday,
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by wendymanda: 2:11am On Aug 24, 2007
@Wendymanda,
PAW PAW is dead,
he was executed on Tuesday,

I love you Willy Willy. Thank you very much for the update sir. I would say ewoo but sometimes you don't know what people have done to deserve what happens to them.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by admin2008(m): 3:55am On Apr 20, 2008
jayon:

grin grin grin grin Shit business is a serious business
[color=#000099][/color]otuba Ghadafi

grin grin grin, everyone has to start from somewhere biko
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by savanaha: 5:00am On Jun 04, 2008
The best post ever.
I know many will do anything to come carry shit with us.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by chibaby5(f): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2008
funny thread sha. . . . . . .dats ma own opinion
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by kokorunna(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2008
If some naija wan carry shit to make a living, then I don't see that as your own problem.

Se you go provide for them, the government no do anything to help. So many jobless and lazy people dey around wey dey steal and you dey complain about people wey dey carry am.

You get BIG PROBLEM, make they re-examine your head !!!

www.moneysaversforum.com shocked
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2008
PAW-PAW, your head nor correct u think say na eveybody dey carry shit?i guess u don carry 4 nija before, give us names .of people when dey do carry am, talk another thing,
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by osisi6(f): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2008
This was the best thread since I joined nairaland in 2006

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by afrikanns: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2012
Paw-Paw:
The work wey oyinbo no gree do naim nigerians dey do. Work for 18 hours a day to send 50,000 Naira home, big deal. Please tell us the real work you do abroad rather than boasting, this will warn young men that their salvation is in nigeria not america. Tell them the truth and see the visa cue halved overnight. If only they know the truth.
Nigerian women are acting in sex movies and prostituting themselves.

PS
I am not saying every Nigerian abroad is doing the above work please let no one misquote me.

@paw paw , truly u ve got prob.with some friends that make yanga. but the point is can u do same kind of job in Naija and survive ? so what s the big deal if it s a legal job in abroad and people cherish it to make a living instead of engaging in criminal activities that will further soil d Nigeria name again; but we av same kind of people here doin same job and nothin to show for it nah, so why the noise papa?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by IbeOkehie: 12:16am On Dec 08, 2023
Nice thread....a true blast from the past.

Good Luck to Nigerians! grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Gerrard59(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2023
IbeOkehie:
Nice thread....a true blast from the past.

Good Luck to Nigerians! grin

You no dey forgive o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by IbeOkehie: 1:49am On Mar 01
Gerrard59:

You no dey forgive o. grin grin

Why should I forget, talk less of forgive? It's ALWAYS good to look back and see what is true and what is a lie. What trends led to what situation. Looking back is one of my favorite things to do. My wife has told me that she's careful about what she says or does because I never forget. Really, she told me that.

One day I reminded my child of some private controversy in our family from years ago. I was told "Dad, can we just put that aside and talk about now?" What is that about people who don't learn from history?

In year 2055 or 2042 there will surely be another groundswell of pride in Nigeria because of another crude oil or maybe lithium or cocoa boom. And Nigerian diasporans will again be vilified and denigrated as arse licking slaves. Hopefully some will read this thread and know that life is video drama played on a repeat loop on a large screen TV in heaven.

Good Luck to Nigerians!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust) / Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.