Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre (47042 Views)

Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Reality3080: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Crixxx:
Mass burialsad
RIP omoluabis We promise you all Peter Obi and a better Nigeria.
unknown gunmen killed 5 in anambra obi home state today

What do u have to say about that?

3 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Pele10: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
May thire gentle souls rest in enternal peace. Our government and our security network failed them.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Samuel807(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
A
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by IboHausaYoruba: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmn! I know the number of igbo peope will be much. Majority of Igbo people are Catholic.

11 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
This story was posted around 12:20pm yet suppressed till past 9pm. Use your tongues to count your teeth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by erubati: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
irunoko:
Muslim Muslim supporters come and see the results of head knackers O

Uma still wan put Muslim Muslim person.

Anybody wey vote Muslim Muslim he go experience Wetin them do the worshippers for Ondo state
There shall be no peace for the party and it's followers that just fielded a Christian christian party

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Samuel807(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
RIP
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Toktee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
God1000:
There's ongoing funeral service for the victims of terror attack at Saint Francis Catholic church owo, ondo state.

40 worshippers were brutally murdered by unknown gunmen and dozens wounded during a church service on June 5.

Here are their names and pictures

May their souls rest in peace
The day Christians will take up arms in self-defense this country will become worst than central African Republic.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Whiteshield: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Crixxx:
Mass burialsad

Has Peter Obi condemned the killing or he's hiding behind ipob monikers to laugh at Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by crackhouse(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Too bad
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Blakpot: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
My God look at the children
They had to die that way cry

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by ogwumgbe: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
rentgyd2000s:
Until the Igbo know that Jagaban and Yoruba people are not his enemies,
Until the Yoruba know that Okoro and the Igbo are not his enemies there won't be real progress, though there will be individual progresses.

Enough of the stupid and superfluous rivalry: Igbos Vs Afonjas.

It's not reasonable to continue repeating the mistake of Awo and Zik.

We will repeat it till eternity since the idiots from the waste don't want to mind their business
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by CleanInAll: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
And till today, we are yet to hear about any arrest. What a country! What a government of APC!!
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Goke7: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
seeing the pictures of the children makes my heart break
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Better Nigeria from Peter Obi angry

When Anambra State he governed is Terrorists den
Crixxx:
Mass burialsad

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by CUMIN: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by AnambraPrince: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Some foolish igbos were mocking Yorubas because the tragedy happened in Owo but what those myopic idiots didn't realize is that 75% of Catholics church goers in the Southwest are igbos. Sometimes, I really just wonder where my tribe got it wrong. Many igbos died cry and some sadistic igbos were mocking their deaths because it happened in the West. RIP to all the victims. May God grant you justice and avenge you speedily. When Tinubu becomes President we will show these killer herdsmen hell. Payback's a b!tch angry

15 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Nongovernmental: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
God1000:
There's so much bloodshed in Nigeria nowadays, I can hear cry of indignation

The HATE and WICKEDNESS is Too much.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by erubati: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
This story was posted around 12:20pm yet suppressed till past 9pm. Use your tongues to count your teeth
My opinion
People no go get time read am and comment.
Na night wey people go plenty online to give gbas gbos and start tribal and religious war na I'm dey want.
Nairaland survuves on tribal and religious war.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by KILLTHECOWS(f): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
They killed our brothers,sisters and children...
MNK was right all along..
Rip comrades..
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by VeryWickedGoat: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
So Amotekun terrorists targeted Igbo church with bomb and AK47

Why didn't they attack Afonja white garment church or Sango shrine? It shall never be well with Amotekun terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by loooozeem: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
irunoko:
Muslim Muslim supporters come and see the results of head knackers O

Uma still wan put Muslim Muslim person.

Anybody wey vote Muslim Muslim he go experience Wetin them do the worshippers for Ondo state

I am very that is ur IPOD brother that did this.

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by ljoh: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fulani blood suckers are happy
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by AnambraPrince: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Almost 20 igbo names in there, very sad. cry

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Badonasty(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
RIP to them…more igbos died that day sef
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by rentgyd2000s: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
ogwumgbe:

We will repeat it till eternity since the idiots from the waste don't want to mind their business

When two relatives fight to death, an outsider inherits what they are fighting for.

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Sergio101(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na my Igbo brethren collect most from this list cry

RIP to the dead
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Sergio101(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
loooozeem:

I am very that is ur IPOD brother that did this.

May thunder shatter your carcass.

Oduduewu terrorists are now killing worshippers at will bah??.......we go soon settle una case
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Ademayor78: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pele10:
J
May the souls of the faithful rest in peace. May the wicked never know rest.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by zahrach: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
I said it that must of the casulty ar Igbo
IGBOs attend CATHOLIC in Nigeria must of the Catholic Church u go
They are the highest
I said this look at the name over there
Yoruba are not even upto 10

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered / Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing Goats (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.