Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre (47037 Views)

Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by DOD88: 6:34am On Jun 18, 2022
irunoko:
Muslim Muslim supporters come and see the results of head knackers O

Uma still wan put Muslim Muslim person.

Anybody wey vote Muslim Muslim he go experience Wetin them do the worshippers for Ondo state

You have a dirty mind by this Muslim Muslim issue you just introduced to the owo issue. Your hatred and envy for Asiwaju has blinded you that you cannot see that we are currently having Muslim Christian governance as this owo massacre happened. Did it prevent it? A Christian VP cannot do anything if the president is evil minded and support tribalism. Go and learn and free your mind from hate. Tinubu is God's choice either Muslim or Christian VP. There is nothing you can do as he will be sworn in as Nigeria president next year. May God protect Tinubu. May God strengthen him with vigour and sound health.

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by yommen: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Crixxx:
Mass burialsad
RIP omoluabis We promise you all Peter Obi and a better Nigeria.

Stop being blind and tribalistic. People of other tribes and origin are quite more on the list. I am Yoruba but you need to grow up, man

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by zikter(m): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Where are the hydraulic soup eaters?
Where are d lousy mouth people?
Where are d sophisticated people?
Hope d place that they attacked was in d North or East??
Can't believe that a day like dis would come when terrorist could attack a small town like Owo and went scot free yet u wont see dem say anything. Insecurity no get tribe ohhhh, everybody gi taste d vavulence.
You are right, insecurity knows no tribe. But your comment is suggestive of the usual tribal bigotry associated with comments here. If you are from the east and trying to laugh at the west remotely, I urge you to quickly look at the names of the victims. The majority are from the east, just few from the west. Until you people stop this tribal nonsense, the southern part of Nigeria will not progress. It pains me that your two tribes aren part of the majority and you have refused to get sense
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by agbamaso: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2022
These killers are they spirit they came and killed and return to forest. No body chase them.
The same government that can not tackle insecurity is clamoring for vote
Nigeria let us leave tribalism and vote wisely.
May the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by zikter(m): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Crixxx:
Mass burialsad
RIP omoluabis We promise you all Peter Obi and a better Nigeria.
Funny enough, majority of the victims up there are peter Obi's tribe and not omoluabis. I pray he wins sha
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Henz81: 7:06am On Jun 18, 2022
God1000:
There's ongoing funeral service for the victims of terror attack at Saint Francis Catholic church owo, ondo state.

40 worshippers were brutally murdered by unknown gunmen and dozens wounded during a church service on June 5.

Here are their names and pictures

May their souls rest in peace
What matters here is that innocent people were murdered. Why the names and pictures? Or is the op trying to tell us that Igbos are the majority? Please shun tribalism. May there souls rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2022
irunoko:
Muslim Muslim supporters come and see the results of head knackers O

Uma still wan put Muslim Muslim person.

Anybody wey vote Muslim Muslim he go experience Wetin them do the worshippers for Ondo state

When Gej was President Christians were killed he couldn't protect them, the southern Kaduna were victims, the Chibok community were victim among others

Osibanjo was a Christian VP, when Christian were killed did raise any motion? it was even Muslim leaders castigating the incident

Christian/Christian ticket and Muslim/Muslim ticket is just another propaganda of you southeast people just because you know North won't allow Christian who are on minority in north Represent them in North

can a Muslim minority represent Igbo in Southeast?

if Tinubu is Wise he should not be distracted with your political propagandist, Muslim/Muslim ticket will not only strengthen his opportunity but will also put all this religion propaganda of you people to rest forever in Nigeria

I'm a Christian and I support competency over Muslims, Christian or traditionalist nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by irunoko(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2022
DOD88:

You have a dirty mind by this Muslim Muslim issue you just introduced to the owo issue. Your hatred and envy for Asiwaju has blinded you that you cannot see that we are currently having Muslim Christian governance as this owo massacre happened. Did it prevent it? A Christian VP cannot do anything if the president is evil minded and support tribalism. Go and learn and free your mind from hate. Tinubu is God's choice either Muslim or Christian VP. There is nothing you can do as he will be sworn in as Nigeria president next year. May God protect Tinubu. May God strengthen him with vigour and sound health.
werey Ni e.osiwin Ni e.because of the crumbs you're eating from under tinubus table you no wan get sense you don chop dodo, your mouth cannot say the truth again because of your belly

Na the interest of your belly you dey fight for so we understand.now to the issue.

We have a Muslim president and Christian VP yet some funny headslammers think it's their birthright to kill indiscriminately because others no Wan knack head for ground.when the Ondo massacre happened,Wetin the Muslim community do or Wetin the mumuric do? He no say or do anything but if na hijab now or Muhammed all of una go dey behave like mad dogs

We have Christian VP and head slammers are killing like tomorrow no dey.deborah was lynched yet some headslammers were celebrating and rejoicing.even brandishing the matches that was used in burning her like it's an award

30 something headslamming lawyers too went to defend their violent brother so now imagine it's a Muslim Muslim tickets

The nuisance factors of the headslammers Will be legendary.them go carry mat for the front of your office or even church to knack head for ground and if you dare confront them, killing spree go start.meanwhile when we call you out instead of looking inwards and adjust your violent tendencies you go dey claim hatred.who will not hate a violent person before?

Do you like or want to Associate with a known and notorious violent man or woman?
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by irunoko(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Acefaruk:
Thank God we're only slamming our head but better than mother rocking father, mother rocking son, father daughter every sunday.
lmaooo funny headslammer grin

Stop fabricating lies to give a weak comeback Because you want to defend your violent religion
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2022
This is depressing, R Í.P
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by irunoko(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2022
shegz24:

My friend shut up... is a pastor not the VP when this happened?..

What matters most is who the main candidate is not the running mate.
common shut up there.all this narcisstic headslammers SEF.wetin them know say them no fit accept,them go dey throw am at others.

If them give you Christian/Christian ticket I know say that day some people will loose their lives Because of the rage of headslammers grin
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by conscienceman4(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Any Northern name?
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by irunoko(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2022
loooozeem:

I am very that is ur IPOD brother that did this.
you no dey Taya for lies? When will you ever admit when you f**K up
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by irunoko(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2022
erubati:

There shall be no peace for the party and it's followers that just fielded a Christian christian party
so E pain you Abi? grin

That's exactly how stupid you guys are.i just gave you a taste of your medicine and the violent tendencies in you showed up.quite typical grin tongue
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by irunoko(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

When Gej was President Christians were killed he couldn't protect them, the southern Kaduna were victims, the Chibok community were victim among others

Osibanjo was a Christian VP, when Christian were killed did raise any motion? it was even Muslim leaders castigating the incident

Christian/Christian ticket and Muslim/Muslim ticket is just another propaganda of you southeast people just because you know North won't allow Christian who are on minority in north Represent them in North

can a Muslim minority represent Igbo in Southeast?

if Tinubu is Wise he should not be distracted with your political propagandist, Muslim/Muslim ticket will not only strengthen his opportunity but will also put all this religion propaganda of you people to rest forever in Nigeria

I'm a Christian and I support competency over Muslims, Christian or traditionalist nonsense talk
abeg Shut up.we are not talking about amala and gbegiri,we are talking about a serious issue so receive sense.

The bubu in Abuja where is he from if that's the road you want to take? wink
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Isholab(f): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2022
May God forgive their sins and accept their souls. embarassed We ask for your peace in this country, we say no to every unrest.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by naikeboy(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2022
So the governor is even crying.... In a sane society he should have resigned by now...
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by deebrain(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2022
May this evil government and their supporters NEVER know peace.

The price of a failed leadership.

Kai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by nedekid: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Can't we just say RIP to the victims without trying to politicize and tribalize everything

RIP
I don't think this is politicizing anything. The leasons have to be learnt, especially the issue of division, the kind of hatred you see between SE and SW. Especially on this forum. Look at the names of people killed, Igbos and Yorubas, the shooters did not discriminate.
I am sure if there was a way to blame the igbos or Yoruba there for causing the shooting, it would have been done.
This sudden division has become pronounced during the past 7 years.
We that grew up in the 70s, 80s, 90 seriously never considered ethnicity, atleast not in the south.
Now the hatred among the younger folks is just terrible!
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by pointblank247(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2022
rentgyd2000s:
Until the Igbo know that Jagaban and Yoruba people are not his enemies,
Until the Yoruba know that Okoro and the Igbo are not his enemies there won't be real progress, though there will be individual progresses.

Enough of the stupid and superfluous rivalry: F.latinos Vs Afonjas.

It's not reasonable to continue repeating the mistake of Awo and Zik.
Once in a long while you will just meet a balanced minded nairalander

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by awoniyi1236(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2022
hahn:

God and Jesus failed them first

Sorry man, I can see the level of your understanding
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by koyyess: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2022
One casket there looks more expensive than the rest but they are all going to the same destination.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by IbileIfe: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2022
Innocent victims of the tragic failures of the Head of State and the Commander in Chief of the Nigeria Armed Forces of Nigeria and the Chief Security Officer of Ondo State
Both President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Rotimi Akeredolu are responsible for the Insecurity' that caused the gruesome terrorist attacks and murder of innocent Nigerians; the most heartbreaking are the loss of the children.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by Shikini: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2022
So sad
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by SugarGirl44(f): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2022
ogwumgbe:

You are a fool, why should they troop to our land? Are they business people like us? Don't you see Hausa people trooping to our land? Lazy people stay in their region bro

Hehehehe......Pele o business people of the drug trafficking, rituals, baby factory tribe, etc.
Those hausa and few other tribes people don't build in your land, they only collect their money from your people and go back home.
But ibo people's lives revolve around 'waste' land.
You all can't make it in life without stepping foot in SW, ask all your celebrities.
If you don't leave that lazy region, God will punish your generation.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by CHIGIM: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2022
just imagine, this Una Jesus dey always disappoint when he is needed most.
if u still read those religious books then u are part of the problem.
i feel pain more for these little children that were got in their parent's foolishness.
RIP little children.
who will save my people from this mental slavery.
only u can save urself.

Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by ogwumgbe: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Hehehehe......Pele o business people of the drug trafficking, rituals, baby factory tribe, etc.
Those hausa and few other tribes people don't build in your land, they only collect their money from your people and go back home.
But ibo people's lives revolve around 'waste' land.
You all can't make it in life without stepping foot in SW, ask all your celebrities.
If you don't leave that lazy region, God will punish your generation.

And igbo people are in control of half of your economy, keep deceiving yourself. There's no single Yoruba landlord in igbo land but lots of igbo landlords in Yoruba land. Hausas built lots of houses in igbo land bro, they are not like your lazy lots, and who practice ritual killing more than you people? a region where skull mining with market prize as pitiful as 20000 naira is lucrative. Don't you see that you people are miserable without future? The hatred of you people for the igbos is just based on jealousy and nothing more. Whatever we do, you complain. We want Biafra, you carry it for head, Python must dance, you were rejoicing, Python stopped dancing and picked race, You became jealous because you don't have the guts to stop python from dancing. Now We want to participate in election process by getting our PVC, it's causing you people sleepless nights, so tell me mr jealousy, how can we ever relate with you? You are nothing but insatiable children of devils. You are all demon incarnates
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by SugarGirl44(f): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2022
ogwumgbe:

And [b]igbo people are in control of half of your economy, keep deceiving yourself. There's no single Yoruba landlord in igbo land but l[/b]ots of igbo landlords in Yoruba land. Hausas built lots of houses in igbo land bro, they are not like your lazy lots, and who practice ritual killing more than you people? a region where skull mining with market prize as pitiful as 20000 naira is lucrative. Don't you see that you people are miserable without future? The hatred of you people for the igbos is just based on jealousy and nothing more. Whatever we do, you complain. We want Biafra, you carry it for head, Python must dance, you were rejoicing, Python stopped dancing and picked race, You became jealous because you don't have the guts to stop python from dancing. Now We want to participate in election process by getting our PVC, it's causing you people sleepless nights, so tell me mr jealousy, how can we ever relate with you? You are nothing but insatiable children of devils. You are all demon incarnates

Are you actually proud of this?
People only go to where there's prosperity, nobody wants to associate with backward people and barreness.
If you hate your land and run from it, why should I go there? Na ment na.
I know you all wish Lagos was yours, it's very painful to you, sorry.
Stop having high BP, wait till Nigeria disintegrates.
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by erubati: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2022
irunoko:
so E pain you Abi? grin

That's exactly how stupid you guys are.i just gave you a taste of your medicine and the violent tendencies in you showed up.quite typical grin tongue

No no no no no no
Am not pained
Ur forefathers experienced the same fate u guys are experiencing now.
They were seriously dealt with and became humbled in the end.
No be today stupidity dey run for una blood
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by ogwumgbe: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Are you actually proud of this?
People only go to where there's prosperity, nobody wants to associate with backward people and barreness.
If you hate your land and run from it, why should I go there? Na ment na.
I know you all wish Lagos was yours, it's very painful to you, sorry.
Stop having high BP, wait till Nigeria disintegrates.

Lagos Lagos Lagos that we can't hear word about, which investments do your people own in Lagos, are you not ashamed of yourselves? The lazy region filled with non productive humans waiting for Dangote. I pity you people, your economy is entirely at the hands of strangers. Yes people can go anywhere they like to invest and make money ok, 80% of what igbos use are produced in igbo land especially Anambra even the plugs that power your cars. You are lazy and unproductive morons. USA as economic bouyant as it is has many of its citizens scattered all over the world especially Asian countries working as expats, or may be you have not heard that term. So there's nothing wrong in someone going to anothe place to invest and make profit ok, so stop saying rubbish. Go to Anambra, all the industries there are owned by the indigenes. Which industries in your region is owned by your indigene? Pathetic cursed useless people drawing Nigeria backwards
Re: Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre by shegz24(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2022
irunoko:
common shut up there.all this narcisstic headslammers SEF.wetin them know say them no fit accept,them go dey throw am at others.

If them give you Christian/Christian ticket I know say that day some people will loose their lives Because of the rage of headslammers grin

I'm a Christian and I dont give two bleeps the religion of the people in the office as long as they are credible and perform.

Obama is one of the best US presidents ever and he came from a Black muslim lineage; he was also the one that killed US greatest terrorist-Osama bin laden that was also a muslim.

You think i will rather go for Okorocha over Fashola as his running mate simply because of an obsession with religion?

I'll take Fashola all day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Faith Ojemire & Esekgabona: Kidnapped Edo Schoolgirls Still In Captivity / The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.