Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City (71545 Views)

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / Beautiful City of Windhoek,Namibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
God1000:
yeah, but some cities like Abuja, Calabar, uyo and port Harcourt are still clean
which Port-harcourt? Port-harcourt wey wan kill me with smell so? Even though I dey live for GRA (around that Casablanca side), na so so smell every where..go Ada George, the same thing, every 'Rumu' wey you know sef, na so e dey smell like wetin I no know..

Gutters/drainages blocked with dirts everywhere..

Abeg, just comot pH from your list
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by frankoben(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Which position is Lagos?

Not listed
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by LeSudAfricaine: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO RUDE WHEN YOU CONDEMN NIGERIA OUT OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS, IGNORANCE, AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

BE PROUD OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS FOR ONCE IN YOUR NASTY, SPITEFUL LIVES.

ABUJA IS FILLED WITH TOURISTS AND VISITORS FROM ALL OVER AFRICA AND THE WORLD. THEY CAN'T SING THEIR PRAISES OF THE CITY HIGHLY ENOUGH WHEN YOU MEET THEM.

BUT NIGERIANS?

''OH IT IS NOT LIKE WINDHOEK.''

WORTHLESS, MISERABLE SET OF PEOPLE WITH ZERO SELF-WORTH.

Bro I'm not Nigerian for the umpteenth time

1 Like

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by mrkings84(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
magictonic:

Remove Port Harcourt from that list. PH is fast becoming like Aba

That na big lie.
See, even as we Port Harcourt residents are not happy with the the way the state government is handling the sanitation ministry in the state, I am 100% sure that PH is still one of the cleanest states in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by darfay: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:
I WONDER WHY YOU SELF-HATING ASSHOLES AVOIDED SHOWING US THE OTHER SIDE OF WINDHOEK.

I still cannot see any piece of trash/rubbish in this picture....

4 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by LeSudAfricaine: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
NessFortunate:

would like to follow you bruv. Tired of living in this trenches. Sigh!
People in Eswatini are struggling due to King Mswati misrule

2 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by LeSudAfricaine: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

YOU LACK COMMON SENSE.

WHAT PART OF ''CAPITAL CITIES ALWAYS RECEIVE HIGHER INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE SPENDING BY THE GOVT, THAN ORDINARY CITIES, ESPECIALLY IN DEVELOPING NATIONS'' DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

ARE YOU THICK? YOU NO GO SCHOOL?
You seem to be the thick one here.

1 Like

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Reflect7: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
darfay:

I still cannot see any piece of trash/rubbish in this picture....

THERE ARE ONLY 2 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF NAMIBIA.

POPULATION DENSITY IS ONE OF THE LOWEST ON EARTH.

EVEN THAT PICTURE SHOWS ONLY 12 PEOPLE IN THAT WHOLE SPACE!

SO YOU WILL STRUGGLE TO SEE TRASH, AS WASTE DISPOSAL IS A BREEZE!

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by LeSudAfricaine: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

YOU LACK COMMON SENSE.

WHAT PART OF ''CAPITAL CITIES ALWAYS RECEIVE HIGHER INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE SPENDING BY THE GOVT, THAN ORDINARY CITIES, ESPECIALLY IN DEVELOPING NATIONS'' DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

ARE YOU THICK? YOU NO GO SCHOOL?
You want cities to be compared only when they're capitals and you have the gall to call me "thick"? it's not my fault tiny Windhoek trumps anything you have over there

1 Like

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by LeSudAfricaine: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

HOW CAN I BE THICK WHEN I AM EDUCATING YOUR DUMBASS?
Well, for starters..you can start typing properly like a sane, cultured person not in these bold capital letters..makes you look illiterate

1 Like

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by casualobserver: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

Namibia has a tiny population of 2.4 million people.

WHY THE HELL WILL THEY NOT LOOK 'CLEAN' COMPARED TO A HUGE PLACE LIKE NIGERIA?

HAVE YOU BEEN TO OTHER DEVELOPING NATIONS THE SIZE OF NIGERIA? INDIA? PAKISTAN? BANGLADESH? ETHIOPIA?, EGYPT? YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF FILTH.

YOU CAN'T REALLY BLAME THOSE COUNTRIES. THEY HAVE FAR BIGGER CHALLENGES DEALING WITH WASTE AND SO ON, THAN TINY, VIRTUALLY UNINHABITED PLACES LIKE NAMIBIA AND 'DUBAI'.

YOU FOLKS LOVE TO HATE AND CRITICISE NIGERIA, WITH ZERO COMMON SENSE OR MENTAL APPLICATION.

My friend they are clean, we are not….. stop making excuses. There is nowhere in Nigeria that is clean……We are dirty people….fact! And we will continue to be dirty until we accept Nigeria is dirty. You cannot change unless you first accept there is something to change.

3 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by wiseone28: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO RUDE WHEN YOU CONDEMN NIGERIA OUT OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS, IGNORANCE, AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

BE PROUD OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS FOR ONCE IN YOUR NASTY, SPITEFUL LIVES.

ABUJA IS FILLED WITH TOURISTS AND VISITORS FROM ALL OVER AFRICA AND THE WORLD. THEY CAN'T SING THEIR PRAISES OF THE CITY HIGHLY ENOUGH WHEN YOU MEET THEM.

BUT NIGERIANS?

''OH IT IS NOT LIKE WINDHOEK.''

WORTHLESS, MISERABLE SET OF PEOPLE WITH ZERO SELF-WORTH.

Leave the guy alone he is a South African, what he is dragging you on is that he wants to turn it to Nigeria cities vs south Africa cities...

I thought he will denied when you told him how his cities came to be developed.

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Reflect7: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
casualobserver:

My friend they are clean, we are not….. stop making excuses. There is nowhere in Nigeria that is clean……We are dirty people….fact! And we will continue to be dirty until we accept Nigeria is dirty. You cannot change unless you first accept there is something to change.

I JUST POSTED NUMEROUS IMAGES OF CLEAN ENVIRONMENTS IN JUST ABUJA ALONE. THEY ABOUND THROUGHOUT NIGERIA. YOU ARE A LITTLE STUPID WRETCH WHO DOES NOT TRAVEL AROUND NIGERIA, SO YOU KNOW NOTHING. SO SHUT UP.

UYO NIGERIA

Where is the trash on the streets? Can't see any!

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na Environmental Sanitation Day dem take these pictures?
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by LeSudAfricaine: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

NO, YOU BRAINLESS PIG. I SAID YOU DO NOT COMPARE CAPITAL CITIES WHUICH SEE MAJOR GOVT INVESTMENT WITH ORDINARY CITIES WHICH DON'T.

YOU ARE A DUNCE, THAT IS WHY YOU CAN'T GRASP A VERY SIMPLE THING I AM SAYNMG. AND NO, WINDHOEK ONLY 'TRUMPS' ABUJA IN YOUR COLONISED DUMB HEAD.
Commercial hubs of cities are compared, that happens literally everyday.. grin grin
-Windhoek has best roads in Africa, clean water, 24hr electricity,it's well planned, it's clean, has better infastructure etc.. s
how me one Nigerian city that ticks all these boxes and spare me the sentimental bs

3 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by wiseone28: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

I JUST POSTED NUMEROUS IMAGES OF CLEAN ENVIRONMENTS IN JUST ABUJA ALONE. THEY ABOUND THROUGHOUT NIGERIA. YOU ARE A LITTLE STUPID WRETCH WHO DOES NOT TRAVEL AROUND NIGERIA, SO YOU KNOW NOTHING. SO SHUT UP.

UYO NIGERIA

Where is the trash on the streets? Can't see any!

Leave them

I'm in Uyo as long as the road is tarred it is clean.

We don't dumb refuse on the road like most states in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by LeSudAfricaine: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
wiseone28:
Leave the guy alone he is a South African, what he is dragging you on is that[b] he wants to turn it to Nigeria cities vs south Africa cities...
[/b]

I thought he will denied when you told him how his cities came to be developed.
Nope not interested. You simply cannot compare SA to Nigeria
I called your compatriot out for posting shacks to play down Windhoek's beauty, Nigerians like this cheap move

1 Like

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Reflect7: 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Commercial hubs of cities are compared, that happens literally everyday.. grin grin
-Windhoek has best roads in Africa, clean water, 24hr electricity,it's well planned, it's clean, has better infastructure etc.. s
how me one Nigerian city that ticks all these boxes and spare me the sentimental bs

WINDHOEK HAS ONLY 400,000 PEOPLE.

IT IS A TINY, TINY PLACE THAT CAN NEVER BE MENTIONED IN A ROLL CALL OF MAJOR AFRICAN CITIES.

IT IS NOT EVEN THE SIZE OF WARRI.

THERE IS HARDLY ANYONE THERE, SO PROVIDING PUBLIC SERVICES IS KID'S PLAY THERE, ESPECIALLY BEING A NATIONAL CAPITAL.

NO BIG DEAL WHATSOEVER. SO GET LOST. MUMU.

WHEN THEY HIT 5 MILLION PEEPS LIKE ABUJA, OR 25 MILLION LIKE LAGOS, THEN WE CAN TALK.

FOR NOW, GET LOST. WINDHOEK IS NOTHING.
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by LeSudAfricaine: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

WINDHOEK HAS ONLY 400,000 PEOPLE.

IT IS A TINY, TINY PLACE THAT CAN NEVR BE MENTIONED IN A ROLL CALL OF MAJOR AFRICAN CITIES.

THERE IS HARDLY ANYONE THERE, SO PROVIDING PUBLIC SERVICES IS KID'S PLAY THERE.

NO BIG DEAL WHATSOEVER. SO GET LOST. MUMU.
Excuses, excuses
Than tiny place is still better than anything you have over there, this is an undisputable fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by LeSudAfricaine: 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

BETTER ONLY IN YOUR DUMB TRASHY HEAD. NOW GET LOST, YOU STINKING ANIMAL.
Give Namibia it's flowers and stop being bitter and jealous and I'll keep it moving cool

2 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by LeSudAfricaine: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

STOP BEING JEALOUS OF NIGERIA, YOU FOREIGN MAGGOT.
Deflection. Instead of posting shacks on a thread that seeks to celebrate the beauty of another African state, just admit that Namibia is beautiful and I'll keep it moving....or is your jealousy making it hard to admit? cool

3 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Perfectbeing(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
God1000:
We need rapid infrastructural development in Nigeria, and it's only good leaders that can make it happen.

Vote wisely next year
But one of the wanna be leader said infrastructures doesn't drive an economy. I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by wiseone28: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Nope not interested. You simply cannot compare SA to Nigeria
I called your compatriot out for posting shacks to play down Windhoek's beauty, Nigerians like this cheap move
Why do you take the matter on your head like a HEAD OF STATE?

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by LeSudAfricaine: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reflect7:

THANK YOU. DON'T MIND THESE MUMMY'S BOYS WHO DON'T TRAVEL AROUND NIGERIA, YET THINK THEY ''KNOW'' NIGERIA.

THANKS FOR CONFIRMING WE HAVE MANY DECENT AND LIVEABLE PLACES THROUGHOUT NIGERIA.
I know Nigeria bro. it's under-developed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.