Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City (71532 Views)

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / Beautiful City of Windhoek,Namibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by GardenOfGod(m): 3:09am On Jun 29, 2022
God1000:
yeah, but some cities like Abuja, Calabar, uyo and port Harcourt are still clean
Calabar is not out of the equation. Uyo leads!

2 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Franking: 3:42am On Jun 29, 2022
God1000:
yeah, but some cities like Abuja, Calabar, uyo and port Harcourt are still clean

Which Port Harcourt? U haven't been there before.
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Franking: 3:44am On Jun 29, 2022
Christistruth00:
If Lagos Gov institute a N1000 fine for dropping litter on the floor Lagos too will be Clean

Which part of Lagos? Okokomaiko, Ajegunle or Amukoko?
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by TemmyT002(m): 3:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Bobbiee:

THE ONES THAT ARE THERE, DO YOU USE IT?!

Oya show us where they are.
Anytime I buy stuff, I keep the wrappers and nylons in my pocket until I get home or see a refuse dump. The last time I littered anywhere was when I was a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by ubox: 3:50am On Jun 29, 2022
tnerro1:
All architecture students should be sent for 3 years refresher course after 10 strokes of the cane, all they know how to build are four corner buildings, they don’t know about aerodynamic designs
Because clients are not ready to pay for aerodynamic designs, the ones that pay well get fancy designs
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Minjim: 4:11am On Jun 29, 2022
It's up to the citizens to make their city clean.

Most Nigerians are dirty and lazy when it comes to cleanliness

2 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by brandmix: 4:16am On Jun 29, 2022
angry
God1000:

Abeg commot Calabar from that list.

Maybe after Ayade goes, u can put it back

2 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by MansoryMX(m): 4:16am On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:

See this liar.

This photo funny sha

OBIdient2023

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by MansoryMX(m): 4:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Reflect7:
ABUJA, NIGERIA

This one dey show privately own housing estates by politicians saying Abuja city

4 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by OYEDIPE(m): 4:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed This is what Lagos is supposed to look like but the cocaine lover filled it with his urchins and criminals that defecate under the bridges and inside the gutters, spits.
Aba is better abi
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by zelnababa(m): 4:58am On Jun 29, 2022
Bravetunde:
These is the least obi will do.
Everywhere will be clean and sparkling.
Our naira will be stronger,youth will live longer as there will tight security.
If theivenubu cannot take care of his teeth,and appear neat is it the entire Nigeria.
Shittin under the bridge in osunn state must stop.i trust obi to do that.
Vote wisely,vote the American standard president who is educated,neat,well spoken, intelligent,prudent with resources and a lover of the youth. Lolz Yes oo As he did it in Anambra State.
No wonder all the educated youth want to die for obi.
Once obi becomes president,kiss unemployment bye bye.
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by HITsquad: 5:06am On Jun 29, 2022
God1000:
Desist from indiscriminate dumping of waste materials on our roads and streets
Mentality is the key for a better county... Nigerian mentality is the worst... and we keep passing that same mentality to our children and the circle continues smh

2 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by God1000(m): 5:17am On Jun 29, 2022
HITsquad:
Mentality is the key for a better county... Nigerian mentality is the worst... and we keep passing that same mentality to our children and the circle continues smh
too bad, the future is bleak
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Judolisco(m): 5:29am On Jun 29, 2022
God1000:
Abuja clean ke...wake in d morning and go for a walk...wetin u go see your mouth no go fit talk am
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by SarkinYarki: 5:37am On Jun 29, 2022
God1000:
We need rapid infrastructural development in Nigeria, and it's only good leaders that can make it happen.

Vote wisely next year

Good leaders and followers ..
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Awoleesu(m): 5:40am On Jun 29, 2022
chocboi78:
Windhoek is not the capital. Kigali is
Sorry sir, are we talking about Namibia here or Rwanda?

Kindly check out your Google...

1 Like

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by pquaver(m): 6:01am On Jun 29, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
Colonial vestige

When u see German machines do work you go know. Leave am . Wetin Namibia people know?
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by beardedboy(m): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Which position is Lagos?
Onitsha isn't even considered a city.
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2022
And, he claims that his ambition is to defecate in all corners of Nigeria with his agbero thugs.
Karlovych:
embarassed This is what Lagos is supposed to look like but the cocaine lover filled it with his urchins and criminals that defecate under the bridges and inside the gutters, spits.
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by beardedboy(m): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2022
God1000:
lol, can you just imagine

And Lagos state is richer than the whole of Namibia

Is the population of the whole Namibia up to half of Lagos?
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by ccollins(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2022
U must be deluded to solely blame previous colonial government in Nigeria before independence of 1960 for low development of infrastructure and amenities. Don’t let me insult you for your pathetic posts as I am a Nigerian as well.for instance; our railways were working before independence ; what made the Nigerian government to make Nigerian railways commission redundant and also why did Nigerian airways disappear for many years after independence. Nigeria only discovered oil in large commercial quantities after independence in oloibiri; what has Nigerian government used them to do In human capital development as well as infrastructure development, gdi and other economic impact in Nigeria. Blame your selfish wicked Nigerian politicians and military dictators, public officials , civil servants who are largely responsible for stealing so much for the sovereign national wealth of Nigeria without any shame or patriotism . Don’t ever be foolish to blame colonial masters for your woes in Nigeria that our naira has inflated to a whooping #600 to $1 dollars and other backward economic policies since the days of Ibrahim babaginda, abacha and other criminals in Nigeria government that made Nigeria a mess it is today
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by ccollins(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2022
Reflect7:

THERE ARE ONLY 2 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF NAMIBIA.

POPULATION DENSITY IS ONE OF THE LOWEST ON EARTH.

EVEN THAT PICTURE SHOWS ONLY 12 PEOPLE IN THAT WHOLE SPACE!

SO YOU WILL STRUGGLE TO SEE TRASH, AS WASTE DISPOSAL IS A BREEZE!

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!

U must be deluded to solely blame previous colonial government in Nigeria before independence of 1960 for low development of infrastructure and amenities. Don’t let me insult you for your pathetic posts as I am a Nigerian as well.for instance; our railways were working before independence ; what made the Nigerian government to make Nigerian railways commission redundant and also why did Nigerian airways disappear for many years after independence. Nigeria only discovered oil in large commercial quantities after independence in oloibiri; what has Nigerian government used them to do In human capital development as well as infrastructure development, gdi and other economic impact in Nigeria. Blame your selfish wicked Nigerian politicians and military dictators, public officials , civil servants who are largely responsible for stealing so much for the sovereign national wealth of Nigeria without any shame or patriotism . Don’t ever be foolish to blame colonial masters for your woes in Nigeria that our naira has inflated to a whooping #600 to $1 dollars and other backward economic policies since the days of Ibrahim babaginda, abacha and other criminals in Nigeria government that made Nigeria a mess it is today
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by ccollins(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Minjim:
It's up to the citizens to make their city clean.

Most Nigerians are dirty and lazy when it comes to cleanliness
nonsense excuse; why was fashola government and lawma efficient in ridding Lagos of dirts if Nigerians were lazy, same applies to Donald duke regime in cross river . The cleaning of a location depends on the commitment and if the government takes it as a priority
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by martineverest(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Confirm4real:
Chai see how Namibia be like Europe...

Greed and wickedness won't allow our Polithiefcians do anything useful in the shithole Corntree.

Buhari come even make matters worse but the zombie always travel out o...

have u seen Malabo(equatorial guinea) and Luanda(Angola)?...... They look like European and American cities respectively

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Confirm4real(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2022
martineverest:
have u seen Malabo(equatorial guinea) and Luanda(Angola)?...... They look like European and American cities respectively

I will check it out thanks.
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by TheSameGuy(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2022
You need rapid infrastructural development yet you're supporting Obi.

Yet you castigate Buhari and demonize Tinubu, Is that not madness. angry

God1000:
We need rapid infrastructural development in Nigeria, and it's only good leaders that can make it happen.

Vote wisely next year

1 Like

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by Confirm4real(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Nakamorah:
I think Abuja can compete

Compete fire undecided
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by miketayo(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2022
tyson98:
Show us their shanties too

I have been to windhoek and the place you will call slums there where most black Namibians stay can be compared to our ikeja, surulere.
But then again their population is about 2m + .
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by miketayo(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2022
chocboi78:
Windhoek is not the capital. Kigali is

Olodo
Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2022
God1000:
yeah, stringent and stiffer penalties should be introduced

I have said it in the past that at this moment,we need more than half the population of Nigeria to police Nigerians if we must get it right

2 Likes

Re: Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City by miketayo(m): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

If you have sense and it’s working well, you’ll do well not to compare capital of a state to an ordinary state.
Compare another place in Namibia to Lagos not Windhoek

Just two or 3 streets in Windhoek you are jerking off.. any small thing to discredit Lagos you’ll jerk to

You are not making sense, I have been to 2 other states enroute to my inlaws village aside windhoek, and they are as clean as windhoek, asides taller buildings you can't tell the difference, I haven't even been to their tourist city which is Swakopmund in the coast, which I heard is finer than windhoek.
Botswana is another beautiful country. Lagos is a shell of what it is meant to be, but of course people like you full 9ja and will always settle for less

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.