Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju (48757 Views)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / 2023: Peter Obi Stands No Chance And He Knows It - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by ezegold4we: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
If Nigerians vote Peter Obi, They will be voting for economic prosperity,
If their tribal and religious stupidity will blind Their eye's becos Obi is an Igbo man , They should expect Another 8yrs of inflation, corruption, suffering, killings And all evil vices

We no beg anybody to vote obi.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by sukar886: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
APC and PDP are doing everything possible to bring obi down , but God pass them, them don use, mbaka, Reno, deji etc, we are expecting more but oluwa na final

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Simplythebest: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
The same people that carry Johnathan gasket and termed hin death person are the once complaining. This time around no propaganda will work this time around. And is going to be bumba to bumba cus Nigeria must be liberated. Obi all the way

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Another APC /PDP lies on PETER OBI OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by maiquel: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
They are scared of Obi. Everyone of them.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by jagorinho: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Adeyanju Deji getting dragged by his new found friends. A sight I love to see. cheesy grin

You deserve it, orangutan. For trying to stick your neck out for these narcissistic people. Screaming it's their turn to be president and insulting your own kinsmen. I have no polite words for hardened slaves who betray their kinsmen.. Carry on being 'gentle' by doing the equivalent of a black man inviting an unrepentant racist to his home for dinner.

You got served Deji. Deal with your new found friends, Ewu.
The greatest danger to Yoruba race are those liberal ones, thank God they are useless in the voting scheme!!! How a sane Yoruba will still follow the useless hype surrounding Obi is beyond me, Obi suddenly turned to Messiah after running with a " supposed corrupt" Atiku 3 years ago. You can't be liberal in the jungle, at the end of the day, your people are your best bet for survival.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by jagorinho: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
lathrowinger:
It's obvious that flat-heads are babies in politics, they forget this is zoo?

They suddenly forget their agitation?

If Peter Obi wasn't an Easterner, no matter how credible he is, I bet you Flat-heads will never support him.

With this their act. It's shown they are eager to get the power. Which will never happen.

South South will always be president but not south east

Keep insulting.

Na nna go tire

Factos!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Kingspin(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Who is a saint? People just talk less understanding..

Obi is not a ghost. But human.
Select the insufficient immoral candidate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Blesser28(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thinkam:
grin, Deji has denied this already on Twitter..

Amongst all persons to be paid it'll be Deji, very funny

He deleted because he can't back it up

He Tweet and delete coz he lied

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by AnambraPrince: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Social media bandits are fighting themselves for territory grin grin grin Tinubu enemies are just scoring own goals by themselves

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Cantonese: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
He deleted the tweet because it would end in a lawsuit. Where would he get the money to pay?

Bloody coward.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Carlosdd: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
A very good advice from Deji to Obi supporters Promote and canvass vote for your candidate but allow others who supported other candidates to do so without insulting, bullying, hatred , envy , jealous and bitterness. Simple . Go back and read his message , you can ignore the messenger and accept the message in good faith

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by temitope27(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obi is a criminal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by opalu: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.

One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means. He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.

He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.

Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.

Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.

He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.

The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.

He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.

It is up to us to choose wisely.

~ copied.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Another idiot with a basket mouth grin
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Gkay1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
I nor dey see deji as better person na.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by geezynoni: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Let the propaganda begin.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by treatise: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Adeyanju Lambasts Supporters Of Labour Party Presidential Candidate Who Accused Him Of Sycophancy | Sahara Reporters.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/17/peter-obi-offered-me-money-support-him-i-rejected-it-%E2%80%94-adeyanju-lambasts-supporters

Clout chasing. Jobber as well.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Olastep(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
We need proves
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by shortIGBOman: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter ObiTUARY na scam.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Hushbingo: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Everywhere na obi

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by femicyrus(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi to offer you money? grin

What I think is that you demanded money from him and he refused just as he refused Mbaka. Peter Obi cannot give bribes no matter the pressure you mount on him, he is the type of strong character we want as president. People who cannot be bought.

Can you identify the person bribing voters in this picture?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by dadavivo: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ever since Fulani people kicked this fool in the head, he has been misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Tvoice: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mad people everywhere , make una continue, yaba left go soon full , space no go dey again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by cmikel: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022

.We don't believe you

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by NigeriaB(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Deji has already denied this thing since on twitter na..

This is fake news!
Why is nairaland still pushing this stuff
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by LesbianBoy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
God punish you adeyanju....idiot, ode! angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by GistFullGround: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2022

I have successfully gotten these reliable people, to vote for PETER OBI

1. My Father in-law + wife = 2 votes
2. My sisters = 2 votes
3. My sister in-law & her husband = 2 votes
4. My second sister in-law & her husband = 2 votes
5. My Brother in=law & wife - 2 Votes
6. My younger Brother = 1 vote
7. My cousin + wife = 2 vote
8. My cousin + wife = 2 votes
9. My friend + wife = 2

[b]Total so far: 17

I am still trying to convince some more by sharing videos of Peter Obi's statements & I also forwarded his achievements

Every one of them has gotten their PVCs

WE MARCH TOGETHER, #PeterObi shall win!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Tdoctor(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Adeyanju Deji getting dragged by his new found friends. A sight I love to see. cheesy grin

You deserve it, orangutan. For trying to stick your neck out for these narcissistic people. Screaming it's their turn to be president and insulting your own kinsmen. All Igbo activists and influencers are supporting their Obi but efulefus like Deji is acting like a cursed toad..

I have no polite words for hardened slaves who betray their kinsmen.. Carry on being 'gentle' by doing the equivalent of a black man inviting an unrepentant racist to his home for dinner.

You got served Deji. Deal with your new found friends, Ewu.

When lies fill a BMC heart and it overflows. When souls can be bought for peanuts. SMH cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by DKM123: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
This one that can sell his soul for peanuts. What's a small lie that he can't tell for crumbs?

Nigerians, they did more than this to put Bubu into power. Even made a coff!n for Jonathan. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR LIES AND PROPAGANDA THIS TIME AGAINNN!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Tdoctor(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
NigeriaB:
Deji has already denied this thing since on twitter na..

This is fake news!
Why is nairaland still pushing this stuff

Nairaland mods are not interested in truth! They are interested in traffic to threads! The truth depends on how much you pay! SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Ingocof(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Adeyanju Lambasts Supporters Of Labour Party Presidential Candidate Who Accused Him Of Sycophancy | Sahara Reporters.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/17/peter-obi-offered-me-money-support-him-i-rejected-it-%E2%80%94-adeyanju-lambasts-supporters

The Ipobians want to force Obi on everyone, and immediately you refuse to accept they will start bullying you, threatening you and accusing you of taking money, this is the same thing Reno has been complaining about them of recent yet they won't learn.

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo / Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.