Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju (48705 Views)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / 2023: Peter Obi Stands No Chance And He Knows It - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Romanoff(f): 6:29am On Jun 18, 2022
oguns222:

Do you prefer a spendthrift, wasteful president?

My sarcasm was lost on you.

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Hoodyrich(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Romanoff:
You mean our "stingy" Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Hoodyrich(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Romanoff:
You mean our "stingy" Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by splashbaby(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2022
2elliot:
There is a limit to you treachery, and you will soon drink of the wine of your wickedness. I may be the lone voice from the Ijaw land calling out your treachery now, but I promise you that a day of recompense is coming.
If you are Ijaw, what business do you have with an Igbo candidate that is as corrupt as Tinubu and Atiku. Abi you need read to know that same birds flock together, OBI was part of Atiku's PDP. Because he left them in the dying minutes, his color as a corrupt person has changed over night.

Igbos are enjoying and reaping the benefits of betraying the Nigeria state for consistently promoting Biafra and that is recompense you are talking about. If you are keen to suffer with them, nobody is holding you back. You called Nigeria zoo and now seeking the support of other Nigerians to help them hijack power to help you rule over it... Na animal go vote for them Las Las.

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by wasi9ice: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2022
I don't need to read people's comments before l conclude that this oversized idiot is a lier
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by 2elliot: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2022
splashbaby:
If you are Ijaw, what business do you have with an Igbo candidate that is as corrupt as Tinubu and Atiku. Abi you need read to know that same birds flock together, OBI was part of Atiku's PDP. Because he left them in the dying minutes, his color as a corrupt person has changed over night.

Igbos are enjoying and reaping the benefits of betraying the Nigeria state for consistently promoting Biafra and that is recompense you are talking about. If you are keen to suffer with them, nobody is holding you back. You called Nigeria zoo and now seeking the support of other Nigerians to help them hijack power to help you rule over it... Na animal go vote for them Las Las.
You are an slowpoke. Adaka boro was the first to fight with arms to secede from Nigeria. The northerners were the first to reject joining Nigeria. The yorubas through Awolowo were the first to clamour for a secession clause. So, tell me which group of people have been more pro-Nigeria than the Igbos? The north through boko haram are fighting to secede and have their own Islamic state; the ijaws still clamour for secession to form their own country. The yorubas have clamouring for Oduduwa republic. So, in your twisted brain, none of these people deserve to rule Nigeria. If I ask you to call any notable person from your clan who fought for Nigeria independence, there would be none. When notable sonsnand daughters of igbos were fighting for independence, your forefathers being the cowards that they are were missing.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by afrika(f): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Am perplexed.
The problem with Nigeria is Nigerian.
Even with endsars experience and bloodshed.
Even with the blood bath in Jos, Maiduguri, yobe, bauchi, imo, anambra, Owo.
Even with the fight on beating n burning of human in lagos
Even with the high rise of commodities, foodstuffs. High rise of living.

Youths are still awake to be blinded by religion, tribe to still make same mistake and vote in people that would still ruin the country.
Keep us at home n not in school.

Am sho ked to read if he is igbo or half igbo. I tot it was all about efficiency, capacity, capability etc.

YOUTHS, WE ARE NOT LAZY NIGERIA YOUTHS BUT POWER IS IN OUR HANDS.

GET UR PVC
Am only being obidient!!!
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by splashbaby(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
2elliot:
You are an slowpoke. Adaka boro was the first to fight with arms to secede from Nigeria. The northerners were the first to reject joining Nigeria. The yorubas through Awolowo were the first to clamour for a secession clause. So, tell me which group of people have been more pro-Nigeria than the Igbos? The north through boko haram are fighting to secede and have their own Islamic state; the ijaws still clamour for secession to form their own country. The yorubas have clamouring for Oduduwa republic. So, in your twisted brain, none of these people deserve to rule Nigeria. If I ask you to call any notable person from your clan who fought for Nigeria independence, there would be none. When notable sonsnand daughters of igbos were fighting for independence, your forefathers being the cowards that they are were missing.
Àní oloriburuku ni ẹ, ọmọ àlè jatijati. That's why you and your fathers remain slaves and thirds class citizens in Nigeria. You are a proper foolish igbo man with the knack for self destruction. These are the reasons why your forefathers were slaughtered like goats during the civil war because una strong head will always lead you to destruction. Ìran àwọn werey, alakisa tonjo lọrun.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Poleski: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Who is this f*king liar called Adeyanju? Bribery is the least thing you can accuse Obi of. You idiots called him "stingy" and now you're alleging he tried to bribe you?

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by batb: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezegold4we:
If Nigerians vote Peter Obi, They will be voting for economic prosperity,
If their tribal and religious stupidity will blind Their eye's becos Obi is an Igbo man , They should expect Another 8yrs of inflation, corruption, suffering, killings And all evil vices

We no beg anybody to vote obi.
See the arrogance! They think politics is about been brash and forceful! Next 20, you will still be pushing your Obi and he will never win presidency in Nigeria!
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by 2elliot: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
splashbaby:
Àní oloriburuku ni ẹ, ọmọ àlè jatijati. That's why you and your fathers remain slaves and thirds class citizens in Nigeria. You are a proper foolish igbo man with the knack for self destruction. These are the reasons why your forefathers were slaughtered like goats during the civil war because una strong head will always lead you to destruction. Ìran àwọn werey, alakisa tonjo lọrun.
Gbaun.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Asour: 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
9jaRealist:

Didn’t Tinubu also scream that it’s his turn to be president?!
So many Nigerians are so PRIMITIVE, they’re actually shocked if you don’t automatically support “your own kinsmen”. SMH

>

I'm far from being a Tinubu supporter but people should realize that his 'my turn' statement was an in party discussion not for (we) non APC members consumption.
It beats me why they televised that session publicly because perhaps worse things have been said (behind doors) by all contestants.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Ingocof(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tdoctor:

BMC Hypocrites that forced PMB on us for 8 years now claiming saints. Mtscheew. We are ready for una. You will work for EVERY penny of your BMC money!

Go and watch the video of Ekweremadu's declaration concerning Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by lailo: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
2elliot:
That's why Awolowo is the father of tribal politics.
Forget that my brother. All politicians are tribalistic including Azikwe and Ojukwu. Everybody fighting for their pockets and their people, including you the OBIDIENTS, it is all about the igbos interest and never Nigeria. And if u want to fool yourself, keep fooling yourself undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command