Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju (48755 Views)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / 2023: Peter Obi Stands No Chance And He Knows It - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Tdoctor(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ingocof:

The Ipobians want to force Obi on everyone, and immediately you refuse to accept they will start bullying you, threatening you and accusing you of taking money, this is the same thing Reno has been complaining about them of recent yet they won't learn.

BMC Hypocrites that forced PMB on us for 8 years now claiming saints. Mtscheew. We are ready for una. You will work for EVERY penny of your BMC money!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
oooppppppsssss grin
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by PoliteActivist: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Adeyanju Deji getting dragged by his new found friends. A sight I love to see. cheesy grin

You deserve it, orangutan. For trying to stick your neck out for these narcissistic people. Screaming it's their turn to be president and insulting your own kinsmen. All Igbo activists and influencers are supporting their Obi but efulefus like Deji is acting like a cursed toad..

I have no polite words for hardened slaves who betray their kinsmen.. Carry on being 'gentle' by doing the equivalent of a black man inviting an unrepentant racist to his home for dinner.

You got served Deji. Deal with your new found friends, Ewu.

But it's not only him na, there are so many. Here are just a few (also see screenshot)

HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share

Okupe on Obi
https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Reality3080: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
opalu:
One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.

One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means. He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.

He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.

Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.

Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.

He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.

The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.

He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.

It is up to us to choose wisely.

~ copied.
pandora can’t win

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ingocof:

The Ipobians want to force Obi on everyone, and immediately you refuse to accept they will start bullying you, threatening you and accusing you of taking money, this is the same thing Reno has been complaining about them of recent yet they won't learn.

I think a lot of them are either poor financially and mentally or their lives is controlled by money. These are the reasons why they think that anyone that doesn't subscribe to their delusional views must be getting paid.
It's pathetic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Tdoctor(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Social media bandits are fighting themselves for territory grin grin grin Tinubu enemies are just scoring own goals by themselves

AnambraPrince from Ogun state. I hail you! Don't worry! The universe has noted you smooth lies. You will soon be paid by your BMC superiors! The delay in this week's payment was due to a technical issue! It will soon be resolved! grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by GodisFirst: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
And you think we will believe this bullshit.
Let them try another lies
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by DAwest7: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oilwell:

My brother, this election will come and go. Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.
Only for the wise
The president may come from ones village, tribe, region, same religion and the person will live, suffer and die unfulfilled/in poverty. Also leaving his/her children in sorrow and pains.

Wetin you gain for all these lies and propaganda!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by lathrowinger: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Amojii:

Ogoo heads

Which 1 be ogoo head, LMAO

My brother my brother, I see you no get problem, all na cruise o angry angry angry
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Tdoctor(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

I think a lot of them are either poor financially and mentally or their lives is controlled by money. These are the reasons why they think that anyone that doesn't subscribe to their delusional views must be getting paid.
It's pathetic.

It's really pathetic. The way you shift the goalpost to suit your inanities. Keep posting your mound of lies and faeces. It will keep smelling

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by SKINDOGGY: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tweet wey d okpo don delete 10 minutes after tweeting it, na em naira land carry drop for front page
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by MyAmericandream(f): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
This man is becoming a threat to other opposition parties . They’re looking for all means to drag his name through the mud.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But it's not only him na, there are so many. Here are just a few (also see screenshot)

HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share

Okupe on Obi
https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

If it was marine spirit that helped him make such great achievements, then we need same marine spirit in Nigeria.

The marine world is very beautiful and in it we have the greatest powers on Earth.

I think its a good qualification if he has links to the marine world. That way, we are sure of technological and industrial breakthroughs.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by lathrowinger: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Stanislause94:
why do you have some much hatred for igbos? You’re so bitter

Lol, alomo bitters, u only see my own. U don't see your people's post everywhere insulting

Everyone knows u guys started the insults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by baretalk: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
quote author=lathrowinger post=113887688]

Pandora for Biafra

Not for Nigeria[/quote]
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by adefitim(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
How I wish our brethren from the East will look into this issue of Cyberbully.

Funny enough we have more Yorubas who are supporting Peter Obi whereas you can’t see a single Igbo supporting BAT and nobody complain about it from BAT team.

Think for a second what would happen IF Tinubu won the election. Let learn to tolerate each other that’s all
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Pootle: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
fowl yash don dey open grin
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Kennydoc(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
TooNoisy:
Serves you right Deji. You have spent all your time campaigning for these IPOB terrorists, now that they sre showing their true colours you are complaining.

You claimed you were advocating for Igbo presidency but you did not know you were dealing with terrorist worse than Boko Haram and ISWAP combined.

This Obi movement is nothing more than IPOB. There is no difference between them and Boko Haram. Its either you accept Peter Obi or they kill you online. Somebody narrated his ordeal with a Peter Obi supported who wanted to fight him for not supporting Peter Obi. He had to call the Police.

Of course we know Peter Obi will lose and they will go back to their Biafra or nothing. However just imagine for a second that Peter Obi wins? Just imagine what IPOB will do to Nigeria. They will be worse than fulani bandits.

Buhari's body language encouraged and emboldened Fulani bandits. The same way Peter Obi body language embolden IPOB. If Peter Obi wins, IPOB will be worse than terrorists. They will just walk into you house and ask you to vacate it for them because their brother is the president.

You guys should stop lying. Deji claimed presidency should go to the South East but the only SE candidate that has a little chance, he is busy bringing him down. It is exactly the same thing Reno has been doing. What kind of support has he been giving to Igbos? He is simply two-faced just like Reno.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by 8stargeneral: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Enemies of peter obi should go and hug transformer
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by omowumi9: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Adeyanju Deji getting dragged by his new found friends. A sight I love to see. cheesy grin

You deserve it, orangutan. For trying to stick your neck out for these narcissistic people. Screaming it's their turn to be president and insulting your own kinsmen. All Igbo activists and influencers are supporting their Obi but efulefus like Deji is acting like a cursed toad..

I have no polite words for hardened slaves who betray their kinsmen.. Carry on being 'gentle' by doing the equivalent of a black man inviting an unrepentant racist to his home for dinner.

You got served Deji. Deal with your new found friends, Ewu.

Peter Obi is selfish. I doubt his kind of president. He should be in Ekiti supporting his party flag bearer instead of embarking on frivolous trip. Typical of their kind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by baretalk: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
femicyrus:

Can you identify the person bribing voters in this picture?
Mr Pandora cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by nnamdi640: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thesame Obi they claimed is stingy is the one you are saying he offered you money. Nigerian love people that will wicked them and loot them dry. Just continue to spoil a good man that is ready to turn things around. Last last you guys will get sense when day break.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Tdoctor(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pootle:
fowl yash don dey open grin

Na you dey open the fowl yansh nah! Masters of misrepresentation! Una go tire for una game this election year!

Peter Obi all the way!
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Meliziz: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Stale we have passed this stage!
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Picardor2: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Adeyanju Lambasts Supporters Of Labour Party Presidential Candidate Who Accused Him Of Sycophancy | Sahara Reporters.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/17/peter-obi-offered-me-money-support-him-i-rejected-it-%E2%80%94-adeyanju-lambasts-supporters
Another cow from saharareporters
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
I don't believe this story. Obi is Akagum and can never give someone money. Someone that cannot buy $2000 suit and opted for $200 suit grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Tdoctor(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
nnamdi640:
Thesame Obi they claimed is stingy is the one you are saying he offered you money. Nigerian love people that will wicked them and loot them dry. Just continue to spoil a good man that is ready to turn things around. Last last you guys will get sense when day break.

It's sad my brother.
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Tareq1105: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
This Goat where is your proof?
Obi, a wonderful phenomenon

Deji Adeyanju, can you see your life? The same you telling Nigeria and Nigerians not to vote APC Tinubu your kinsman but LP Obi.

Can you now see what I told you last week about this your Obi support? I told you you would not get ordinary thank you in return.

We've not even gone far it has happened. That's how you will be treated if Obi win. You know they believe they can do it alone. I'm with Tinubu now bcoz I can never vote Atiku for I'm a supporter of power shift.

Well, deal with the situation by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by Tdoctor(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:
I don't believe this story. Obi is Akagum and can never give someone money. Someone that cannot buy $2000 suit and opted for $200 suit grin grin grin.

This is lovely! SARSCoV2 is telling the truth! Indeed! Salvation has come!
Re: Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju by NairaLux(f): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Borno State Senator Ali Ndume Is A Boko Haram Sponsor - Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.