Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What would be Your Choice And Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What would be Your Choice And Reasons (23407 Views)

Please Let Me Be Your Virtual Assistant Or Help Witany Remote Job Of Your Choice / Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You / Reasons Why You Don't Buy Online Courses And Reasons Why You Buy Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by vincenteger: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
200k in kano.
Kano is one of the northern state that's relatively safe.

As for lagos
Just be ready to work for your landlord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by bmdmix15: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Think am well fear fear
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by lolu2019: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kano is not safe.they fit bomb at an any time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Antoeni(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Just Get Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi and Your Vision And Brain Will Open And You Will know the Best option to Pick

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by TheDemola: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaNaWaa:

20K job in Lagos over 200K job in Kano
Well done. I pray God open your eyes
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ancecoker:
I am using this medium to rain curses on those that came to steal my Lutian 3600 big generator in the early hours of today that God of Elijah will strick them down and expose them in Jesus name... So sad cry

Why you no put those iron protector?
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Albert0011(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ancecoker:
I am using this medium to rain curses on those that came to steal my Lutian 3600 big generator in the early hours of today that God of Elijah will strick them down and expose them in Jesus name... So sad cry

Sorry for the loss bro.
God will replenish it with a bigger one.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by venoc200(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
well, it depends considering the insecurity in the country. If you are a northerner, I would advise you to go for it but leaving the south for a job in Kano is not advisable at all. I won't even go there for a job of 500k

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by favour32(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
It depends on your lifestyle.
Take Kano for sometime, when you don save enough,you fit move to Lasgidi sharply if you like.

3 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by cunny88(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Chances of making more money asides your salary is higher in lagos, Lagos is safer and has more opportunities.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na how una dey get this kind job wey Salary dey reach #100 and #200k under this disaster buhari regime?
Shey na connect or merit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by madza: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Which do you take putting everything into consideration.

You are lucky so get on the next flight to report to the kano job. Life in kano is relatively cheaper and more rewarding. While in Kano you can afford a decent accommodation for yourself. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
omoredia:
Biden is a monumental failure as i predicted and the picket of the average American household is telling the story.

Are you on drugs!?
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by moralex(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

If you are a Muslim , and the job location is within Kano city centre. You're good.

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by chelseamann(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kano is a better Deal.

But don't stay in the remote areas..

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
My guy fly down to Kano with immediate effect. Kano is relatively easy to live going by what you will be paid. Only thing is that the heat in Kano is not really friendly, couple with the mosquitoes ehn. But if you can secure a good apartment in one of the GRA, you will be fine. There are single rooms of 50k grin selfcon 70k,80k,120k,150k and 3 bedroom flat of 350k. All depends on your pocket. Mind your business and don't stay late night

9 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by kingPhidel(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
200k for Kano ? Ok go there o. But fanaticism is something to watch out
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by MyAmericandream(f): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
omoredia:
Biden is a monumental failure as i predicted and the picket of the average American household is telling the story.
You no go face your country and leave Biden alone.

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by tarboshi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you are not a Muslim, think twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Okunga: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Go Kano. Money for short time for Lagos fit finish your 200k in 4 nights and you never get house to stay grin
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by sprints1: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Please OP pick kano no bother yourself about Lagos. I was making more than in Lagos but realized I was working for landlord. What is safe about Lagos. Except the nightlife and groovy scenery. Kano is secured, safe I know becos I once lived in the north. Low cost of living and to be honest you can even start a lucrative business in kano. It is a hub where people buy and sell like Lagos. My piece of #2 naira

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Majesty33(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
My brother, u better save your head of unnecessary violence and stay in Lagos with that 100k job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Manofsteel2013(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
tarboshi:
If you are not a Muslim, think twice.

for what
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by sprints1: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
adewaleadeyemi8:
My guy fly down to Kano with immediate effect. Kano is relatively easy to live going by what you will be paid. Only thing is that the heat in Kano is not really friendly, couple with the mosquitoes ehn. But if you can secure a good apartment in one of the GRA, you will be fine
Oga so na Lagos no get mosquito e be like say you never live for ajah. You and mosquito go dey ball for midnight till 4am before them allow you sleep. Heat no be anything heat too dey Lagos

2 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Mraaz(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
owiko:
Where una the see these jobs?

abeg help me ask them
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by koladebrainiac(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
im on 100k salary currently in Lagos and I cant even pay my house rent since

guy stick to 200k oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Wallade(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Kano
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by EgunMogaji2: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

You are kidding abi?
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by treatise: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
avsadeeq0:

He should choose Lagos , north is not safe grin
Roads to kano may not be safe but Kano itself is a nice place filled with opportunities.

4 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Slynation(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
that 100k in Lagos ,only transportation alone go swallow the money ,by the end of the month na 2k you go realize. ,abeg I choose Kano ,but security wise is not aafe
Kano is quite safe because it's a 95% Muslim dominated area, just respect yourself as a Christian and blend among them, everything will work out fine

3 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by adubam(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ancecoker:

Sorry for your lost.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Slynation(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ancecoker:
it's well bro...

Next time use chain...or get a generator cage for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take / Killings: Police Begin Recruitment Of 40,000 Part-time Constables August / AG Leventis Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.