Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What would be Your Choice And Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What would be Your Choice And Reasons (23392 Views)

Please Let Me Be Your Virtual Assistant Or Help Witany Remote Job Of Your Choice / Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You / Reasons Why You Don't Buy Online Courses And Reasons Why You Buy Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by LieutGen: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Are you a Northerner? If Yes, take the job for few years & gather experience + cash, then find your way to Lag when better opportunity calls. If you are not a Northerner, please don't mind whatever people may think about this; just take the Lag job now. But let me also tell you that 100k may not sustain you comfortably in Lag, unless you currently have a place to put your head, and that the distance from home to work is short.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Hopefullyy: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Which do you take putting everything into consideration.
if you have accommodation in lagos already.. stay in lagos
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Thisisanfield: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ancecoker:
I am using this medium to rain curses on those that came to steal my Lutian 3600 big generator in the early hours of today that God of Elijah will strick them down and expose them in Jesus name... So sad cry
not

Sorry about your gen. Secure your properties next time. God will provide a better one
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by ecomalchemist(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lmao...salary work no fit carry you to anywhere again ooo for lagos.

Cost of feeding , transportation and rent don chop that money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by willi926(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ancecoker:
I am using this medium to rain curses on those that came to steal my Lutian 3600 big generator in the early hours of today that God of Elijah will strick them down and expose them in Jesus name... So sad cry

E.fit be all those iron condemned malams. They can sneak into a quiet compound and carry people property. We have witnessed this in my compound twice. But we caught one of them and beat that one to stupor.

4 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Hopefullyy: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
LieutGen:
Are you a Northerner? If Yes, take the job for few years & gather experience + cash, then find your way to Lag when better opportunity calls. If you are not a Northerner, please don't mind whatever people may think about this; just take the Lag job now. But let me also tell you that 100k may not sustain you comfortably in Lag, unless you currently have a place to put your head, and that the distance from home to work is short.
exactly my advice for him�
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by lomprico(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ancecoker:

Why you no chain am?
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
owiko:
Where una the see these jobs?
Be seating on Nairaland and hope for job to land on your lap
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by lereinter(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
saintbillion:
Like for Peter Obi, share for Atiku and Tinubu

How body
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by SIONKPO1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kano is good but try to safe so that at most after 10years you can leave K-town
*Things are cheap in Kano but try to stay in Sabongari
*Sabon-gari in Kano is not ideal for bringing up children lots of Brothels in that town
*Lagos is good but you have to be focused and meet people
Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Arsenate(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
The audacity to even make this up for debate. I will take half salary to live in Kano over lagos, let alone twice.

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by lereinter(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dollywood:
Lagos. In Lagos, they're too many opportunities, and in 5yrs you won't be in the same direction but a way better one.

Let him go Kano and return to Lagos in the 5 yrs

2 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Thisisanfield: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na how una dey get this kind job wey Salary dey reach #100 and #200k under this disaster buhari regime?
Shey na connect or merit?

Not connect neither by merit..it is God that shows favor. U play your part, keep ur eyes and ears open. God does the rest.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Abujason: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Whatever you do, don’t go to Kano or anywhere North ooo.
Unless you no value your life.
I don talk my own.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Thisisanfield: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
SIONKPO1:
Kano is good but try to safe so that at most after 10years you can leave K-town
*Things are cheap in Kano but try to stay in Sabongari
*Sabon-gari in Kano is not ideal for bringing up children lots of Brothels in that town
*Lagos is good but you have to be focused and meet people
Goodluck

Thanks.
That is my challenge. I understand that sabongari is extremely safe, but spoilt due to much ungodly activities there. Are there no other safe haven in kano town?

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Pootle: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaNaWaa:

20K job in Lagos over 200K job in Kano

e get why

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Edyice: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
As you dey go Kano, try cover your neck grin

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Franky70:
Go to Kano after election
Is it his Daddy's job??

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Abujason: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
omoredia:
Biden is a monumental failure as i predicted and the picket of the average American household is telling the story.

And I will imagine that Buhari to you is a genius and has accomplished more. Why are you more concerned about the speck of dust in your neighbors eye and not the log of wood in yours bro? Nigeria is burning and people are suffering while your president could care less and all you could talk about is the situation in America which is billion times better than here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Pootle: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
that 100k in Lagos ,only transportation alone go swallow the money ,by the end of the month na 2k you go realize. ,abeg I choose Kano ,but security wise is not aafe

why u dey yah like dis na grin grin na lag we dey o and we still dey rugged am
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Thisisanfield: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abujason:

Whatever you do, don’t go to Kano or anywhere North ooo.
Unless you no value your life.
I don talk my own.

Your perception of north is totally wrong. As someone that grew up in the north and been to other northern states. Some northern states aren't bad. Just that u need to be nice, mind ur biz and above all don't criticize their religion. Also avoid Muslim dominated place when looking for accomodation.

3 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by owiko(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Be seating on Nairaland and hope for job to land on your lap
It seems you're returning from a very long vacation outta the country, or you just choose to ignore the fact that jobs are extremely difficult to get now

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Nackzy: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Infact run don't to Kano b4 them give another person, abeg you fit give me the connect
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by BadNews: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
100k is too small and 200k is also small money
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by sassiemyk: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
50k Job in Lagos is better than 300k job in Kano
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by chloride6: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
No brainer
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by bukalis(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
owiko:
Where una the see these jobs?

Try LinkedIn

Good luck

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by PerfectStranger(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Please anybody living in Lagos that can accommodate me for awhile till I secure a job should quote me,thanks.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Thisisanfield: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
BadNews:
100k is too small and 200k is also small money

Please send me 1mil.. big money man cool
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by omoredia: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
The terrorism that Obama supported in Libya is what is affecting Nigeria now. You need to see how things relate.

MyAmericandream:

You no go face your country and leave Biden alone.

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by bigwig071(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na only a mad cow will go to kano for any reason. Bro your life is far much beta than moni.. You wan die bcus moni? Na only evil foolsani cows go fit tell you move to kano. Them just dey luk for who to kill..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways You Should Research Employers Before Any Interview / Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test / NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.