Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

What would be Your Choice And Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What would be Your Choice And Reasons (23364 Views)

Please Let Me Be Your Virtual Assistant Or Help Witany Remote Job Of Your Choice / Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You / Reasons Why You Don't Buy Online Courses And Reasons Why You Buy Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by techboss1313: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
I will go to kano with my 200k

guys incase you don't know, It’s one thing to save and it’s another thing entirely to save with a brand that can guarantee interest on your savings per annum.

that's why I want to introduce you to the #Fairsave wallet by fairmoney because of the mad features it has. You get access to 10% interest pa and the wallet is so flexible that you can withdraw your money anytime without charges.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by SURElee(f): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
3seriez:

Have you heard of Brigade, Jaba, badawa ,farawa. All these areas have a large Christian population too. Christians are not only in Sabon Gari anymore. Educate yourself, don't mislead people.

I don't care how far-spread Christians are in Kano, I have said what I said. You educate yourself to know that everybody is entitled to their opinions. I would rather stay where I can sleep well and move freely than be where is supposedly cheap and always have to watch my back.

I said what I said, knock yourself out!
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by 3seriez(m): 12:26am On Jun 18, 2022
SURElee:

I don't care how far-spread Christians are in Kano, I have said what I said. You educate yourself to know that everybody is entitled to their opinions. I would rather stay where I can sleep well and move freely than be where is supposedly cheap and always have to watch my back.

I said what I said, knock yourself out!

You don't care how far Christians are spread but you initially peddled falsehood that Christians are restricted to Sabon Gari.
Some of you Just stay in one local government and think you have an opinion about other places.
You educate yourself with facts and not beer parlor and Gossip blog gists.
Yes, You're entitled to your opinion but sometimes it's rather better to skip comments , than comment and sound totally ignorant. It's not so hard.
I'll knock myself out, I have the whole weekend to do that.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Wwwq: 12:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Greatkhaleel45: 2:32am On Jun 18, 2022
200k Job in Kano state for me
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by ayshacom: 4:03am On Jun 18, 2022
aimmoney9:

Dem no dey tell man say Kano insecurity better pass Lagos..... grin grin
Lagos is more insecure than kano. I stay in both states

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by salam8528: 6:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Those saying insecurity in Kano don't truly know Kano. Just respect their beliefs and i promise u, u will not go back to wherever u are coming from.

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by NGOJOBMAG: 6:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Alhajiemeritus: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Which do you take putting everything into consideration.
Guy go Kano..
Lagos Transportation will wound you
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by aimmoney9: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2022
ayshacom:
Lagos is more insecure than kano. I stay in both states
Spirit..... grin grin

How can you stay in both states at the same time..... grin grin
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by zubito(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Go for Lagos and secure an apartment close to your workplace so you can cut down on fare. Security comes first before profit.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Engrgreg1: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

kano all the way 200k is like 20k in Lagos but 200k in kano is equivalent to 2million
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Jidefido(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
avsadeeq0:

What makes you think I'm not from kano ?

Alright then, you will know better than me
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by ecomalchemist(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dollywood:
Lagos. In Lagos, they're too many opportunities, and in 5yrs you won't be in the same direction but a way better one.

What kind of opportunity ?

please educate me abeg.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by ayshacom: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
aimmoney9:

Spirit..... grin grin

How can you stay in both states at the same time..... grin grin
alternatively
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Ethan007: 1:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Can you do DevOps? I have about four jobs I want to sublet. If you can or knows someone that can do it, drop your number
I equally have some QA job as well

I’m available for the Devops role, I use all the tools you mentioned. Let’s connect.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by xerxesII: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ethan007:

I’m available for the Devops role, I use all the tools you mentioned. Let’s connect.

Hey man,

Tried replying your DM but didn't go through.

Whats up man?
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by crowniran(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Can you do DevOps? I have about four jobs I want to sublet. If you can or knows someone that can do it, drop your number
I equally have some QA job as well

Hello bro. I can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Messed Up An Interview. True Story / Vacancies At Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) - 2nd Nov, 2015 / Reasons Your Relatives Can’t Help You Get A Job Where They Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.