Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? (12310 Views)

What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by xynerise: 12:05am On Jul 22, 2011
When a woman say a guy use and dump her I believe she meant a guy Were Intimate with her and ran away without loving her. What is the situation if a woman use and dump a man? Just curious undecided
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by MrCork17: 12:11am On Jul 22, 2011
ladies use me all the time wink
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by 195(f): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2011
angry angry
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by HighChief4(m): 1:44am On Jul 22, 2011
Some women believe that after milking a guy dry that she has used him.
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:40am On Jul 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ladies use me all the time wink

Were they deaf, dumb, and blind? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 22, 2011
@op
if a women gets in contact with a man for any financial purposes/gifts/recharge cards/BB etc, AND GETS IT, then dump the guy, we are safe to say that she used and dumped him, isnt it?
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by xynerise: 3:24am On Jul 22, 2011
^I am the one asking the question here not you. angry
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by olawaltz(m): 3:57am On Jul 22, 2011
Sure thing, nothing new about that,some cases are more obvious than others though.
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by Mynd44: 4:29am On Jul 22, 2011
Using goes both ways. A girl can use a guy se xually by just having him for sex when the guy feels emotionally attached
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by Cuddlemii: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2011
@op

A girl can actually use a guy sexually and dump him. Its not a new thing. She doesn't have to feel anything for him either. What ever works for people, works for them.

I used to know one chick once who was heartbroken so she had a uni guy, she calls over to a classy hotel does her thing and kicks him out. After her fill, she left him. I criticized her but she was like whether u r poking ur man, ur friend or a fling, poking is poking and its still a sin.
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2011
Mynd_44:

Using goes both ways. A girl can use a guy se xually by just having him for sex when the guy feels emotionally attached
this is d most painful type of usage! Its very hard to handle. Its tantamount to heartbreak!
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by Mynd44: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2011
^^^
Are you speaking/typing from experience?
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by iyatrustee(f): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2011
so you had to open a thread becos i used and dumped you cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by xynerise: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2011
You used and dumped me? What about the turkey style sexx I did to you that you always buy me VIJU MILK as a thank you gift? And later I got tired of u cos u have started becoming rigid in bed. Dont u think ur claim is the reverse? Am sorry but u made me expose u.
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by mallorca(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2011
iyatrustee:

so you had to open a thread becos i used and dumped you cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2011
Men tend to be focused on and are attracted to a woman's physical attractiveness.

They need to satisfy the attraction by tapping that attractiveness.

When a man dates a woman just to hit it without having any strong feelings for her and then after ends it, he has used and dumped her.

Women tend to be focused on and are attracted to a man's control/access/ownership of resources (e.g. money, connections, fame etc), his attentiveness to them and his physical attractiveness.

They need to satisfy the attraction by making sure he expenses the resources and attentiveness on them and he can use his physicals to satisfy them physically (hitting it) and socially (status - i.e. I am with a fine guy, that means I am beautiful).

When a woman dates a man just to ensure he expenses his resources on her or just to get his attentiveness to feel good about herself or temporarily suppress her insecurities without having any strong feelings for him and then after this utilisation ends it, she has used and dumped him.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by HURUCHI(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2011
Sagamite:

Men tend to be focused on and are attracted to a woman's physical attractiveness.

They need to satisfy the attraction by tapping that attractiveness.

When a man dates a woman just to hit it without having any strong feelings for her and then after ends it, he has used and dumped her.

Women tend to be focused on and are attracted to a man's control/access/ownership of resources (e.g. money, connections, fame etc), his attentiveness to them and his physical attractiveness.

They need to satisfy the attraction by making sure he expenses the resources and attentiveness on them and he can use his physicals to satisfy them physically (hitting it) and socially (status - i.e. I am with a fine guy, that means I am beautiful).

When a woman dates a man just to ensure he expenses his resources on her or just to get his attentiveness to feel good about herself or suppress her insecurities without having any strong feelings for him and then after ends it, she has used and dumped him.
Hmm! The one and only Professor Sagamite of the Womanology Department of Nairaland! grin grin grin I dig you on this!
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by YoruIgbo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2011
In Nigeria it might be a biggy but in Western world, Men get used on daily basis grin grin In fact some of us now are even 'useless' because no woman wan use us again after all the area chicks don use us finish in numerous one night stand!
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by gwas(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2011
you are truly right. i know a couple of rich girls who did this.
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by BigMeat2: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2011
To some guys and girls it's only a game - you either accept it or don't be involve in any relationship.
It has been so, ever since the foundation of the world and unfortunately it's here to remain until eternity.
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by MissyB3(f): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

In Nigeria it might be a biggy but in Western world, Men get used on daily basis grin grin In fact some of us now are even 'useless' because no woman wan use us again after all the area chicks don use us finish in numerous one night stand!
grin  grin

Topic :
Whoever was taken advantage of, was used and whoever was left in an unpleasant manner, was dumped. . . .Irrespective of gender. Yes, both male and female can be used and/or dumped.
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by pynkspyce: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2011
it takes 2 to tango.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by hadeysola(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
POSSIBLE!!!!
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
In Dream World, only sugar mama can do that
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by star4(f): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

LMAO!!!!! grin
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by FlyboyZee: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2011
Missy ★ B:

grin  grin

Topic :
Whoever was taken advantage of, was used and whoever was left in an unpleasant manner, was dumped. . . .Irrespective of gender. Yes, both male and female can be used and/or dumped.

Check out this scenario, especially in a developing nation like Nigeria,where everyone is looking for who to survive on: Comfortable well-to-do guy meets good-looking poor bottom-of the-social ladder girl. Brings her into his life, cleans her up (as in introduces her to good expensive clothes, perfumes, creams, other accessories - Gold earrings, BB, Recharge Cards), introduces her to his cycle of friends, take her out to exotic places and gatherings, give her top-of-the-food-chain meals, give her an education, get her a good job, maybe buys her a car too. Now, she is beautiful and socially respected as a big babe. Everybody commends her beauty, style and taste. The Guy looses his good paying job and starts teaching at a secondary school to make ends meet. The babe abandons him and tells him never to contact her again, as if he is now a virus.

That's an ideal situation of Girl using Guy.
U may ask who send am work? No 4get say the babe too been de tell am say till death do us part.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by MissyB3(f): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2011
Flyboy Zee:

Check out this scenario, especially in a developing nation like Nigeria,where everyone is looking for who to survive on: Comfortable well-to-do guy meets good-looking poor bottom-of the-social ladder girl. Brings her into his life, cleans her up (as in introduces her to good expensive clothes, perfumes, creams, other accessories - Gold earrings, BB, Recharge Cards), introduces her to his cycle of friends, take her out to exotic places and gatherings, give her top-of-the-food-chain meals, give her an education, get her a good job, maybe buys her a car too. Now, she is beautiful and socially respected as a big babe. Everybody commends her beauty, style and taste. The Guy looses his good paying job and starts teaching at a secondary school to make ends meet. The babe abandons him and tells him never to contact her again, as if he is now a virus.
U may ask who send am work? No 4get say the babe too been de tell am say till death do us part.

An illustration of my definition of being used and dumped.
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by Sagamite(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2011
Flyboy Zee:

What was your point? Why did you direct your story at her?
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by chijam: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2011
babes use and dump guys always tongue tongue tongue
men lose their head, sense,time,money, strenth,blood etc for just disease infected kitty cry cry cry
poor men
Re: Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2011
Mr Cork after the usage are you dumped?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Tips To Have A Bigger Bum Bum / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.