Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech (1602 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Philipponzaghi: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obama invites Tinubu for his 2012 nomination acceptance.

National leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is to attend the three-day National Convention of the United States Democratic Party that kicks off today in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2012/09/03/obama-invites-tinubu-to-watch-him-accept-democratic-party-presidential-nomination/

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiq3F4DqTw8

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Philipponzaghi: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was at the just-concluded convention of the Democratic Party held in Charlotte. Glossy pictures are already circulating in social media. There is one of him clapping excitedly in the audience. There is another of him in an outside pose with one of his men Friday, Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti state. On the surface, this is a good development. When a man of such enormous influence decides to come and observe and learn from the best democratic practices, the idea – only the idea – should be lauded. But observing and learning from the best practices in the world is an area in which Nigerian leaders and socio-political élite are not in good standing. Therefore, we need to know what Asiwaju and his entourage saw, heard, and learnt in Charlotte.

https://saharareporters.com/2012/09/07/asiwaju-goes-charlotte-pius-adesanmi

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by God1000(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is gigantic lie

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Philipponzaghi: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
God1000:
This is gigantic lie

Tinubu and Fayemi in USA.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Africana1123(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obi egypt cannot relate grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by KUNZEH(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Interesting

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by donjazet(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old systeml

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Putinofrussia: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmmm

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Righteousness2(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
The people that have crippled and destroyed Nomerica, invited someone interested in being Nigeria's president and you are happy.

Op, you need deliverance.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Philipponzaghi: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old systeml

Na ogun lakaye go kill you except if I ever collected 1 naira from Tinubu before.

You these crazy people that go about attacking anybody campaigning for their candidates like some damaged humans.

I simply posted my candidate past record, if e pain you go and post yours. Why the hot tears?

I will see Tinubu with proven past records and achievements in restructuring to go and support one foolish Obi Pandora because some degenerates are supporting him because he can carry his bag himself, fly economy class, and simply speak English to compare Nigeria to China.

Obi supporters are terrorists and I think someone willingly feed them Meth daily to come online.

Until few months ago, you people are cursing Nigeria calling it zoo and wanting it to burn. Then suddenly start projecting yourselves as lovers of Nigeria because of Obi Pandora. Nonsense people.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by VeryWickedGoat: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Even YouTube blocked the fraudulent video.

We all know Tinubu smuggled drugs in Chicago when Obama was senator of Illinois, Chicago.

Connect the dots yourself.......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
, no proof just him claiming to have been a honored guest...

Well this doesn't matter, the Prime Minister of Dubai has met Atiku, The Pope has Invited Peter Obi, Tinubu claims to have been a special guest at the Democrat convention whereas the picture provided by the OP seems to be like he was just a mere attendee.

But none of this guarantees, solutions to the myriad of problems facing ordinary Nigerians like myself.. There's no hope truly

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Philipponzaghi: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Even YouTube blocked the fraudulent video.

We all know Tinubu smuggled drugs in Chicago when Obama was senator of Illinois, Chicago.

Connect the dots yourself.......

ChannelsTV won’t allow you to play their YouTube video right from Nairaland. If you click on the link you will see the video on YouTube.

I know Peter Obi supporters are illiterate that can’t think for themselves so I can understand you when you claim this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Reality3080: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:

jagaban Borgu will make nyamiri cry hot tears,they will go back to their erosion laden enclave n start killing themselves for their Biafra propaganda once obi loses out which is sure

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by VeryWickedGoat: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

ChannelsTV won’t allow you to play their YouTube video right from Nairaland. If you click on the link you will see the video on YouTube.

I know Peter Obi supporters are illiterate that can’t think for themselves so I can understand you when you claim this.

I hate Peter Obi because he will turn Nigeria in the right direction.

I actually support Tinubu because he is a wanted criminal and he will plunge Nigerians into new levels of anguish and pain.

You and I are bros, I wonder why you are attacking your comrade.

We both want the same thing - the suffering of Nigerians for another 8 years. grin

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Philipponzaghi: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

I actually support Tinubu because he is a wanted criminal and he will plunge Nigerians into new levels of anguish and pain.

We both want the same thing - the suffering of Nigerians for another 8 years. grin

That’s your own problem. You just need to stop overdosing Meth because Jesus loves you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Obama invites Tinubu for his 2012 nomination acceptance.

Peter Obi and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala were once invented for Democrats conversion

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Tingotoe: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rubbish! So because he attended the DNC is enough reason to vote for the corrupt old man.
God forbid this man scales through

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by VeryWickedGoat: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

That’s your own problem. You just need to stop overdosing Meth because Jesus loves you.

Nigeria must be destroyed and Tinubu is my annointed candidate.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Has he turned Anambra in the right direction? Even Obi himself does not fully stay in a state he claims to have transformed. He stays in Tinubu's Lagos which became the 5th largest economy due to Tinubu's template.

Most Obi fans do not even know what track records and proven competence means which is why Obi can easily bamboozle you with fake promises.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by VeryWickedGoat: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

Has he turned Anambra in the right direction? Even Obi himself does not fully stay in a state he claims to have transformed. He stays in Tinubu's Lagos which became the 5th largest economy due to Tinubu's template.

Most Obi fans do not even know what track records and proven competence means which is why Obi can easily bamboozle you with fake promises.

But Tinubu cannot stay in his own Osun state too. He has been staying in a federal capital that already had a planned masterplan before he was even born.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by oursnail(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Some people doesn't no anything about ASIWAJU TINUBU. I knew that time anybody who doubt it should read Nigeria Tribune of that month. I read it on that time even Obama give him some gift which was controversy on that time. You are correct.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
So is this part of the campaign?

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by IamWonderful: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
gvhg

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by PresidObi: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
post=113889832:

Peter Obi and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala were once invented for Democrats conversion

This guy! You dey too sharp grin

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: Tinubu Invited By Obama For His Nomination Acceptance Speech by PresidObi: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

Where does Obi own house in Lagos?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Throwback:Bode George Begs Buhari To Stop Tinubu Using Thugs To Assault Voters / Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters / Nice pictures of HE Asíwájú Tinubu Sweating It Out In His London Home...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.