Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? (1564 Views)

U.S, UK Only Making Noise About Sanctioning Election Riggers –prof. Akinyemi / What Third-Party Candidate Peter Obi Would Mean For Nigeria - Yahoonews / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Faitholu(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2022
I read this from a political analyst and I smile. He wrote hypothetically,

All these social media frenzy amount to nothing in politics .......
Like I said, this is how it will end before Feb 2023
This is how the noise will end!

Peter Obi is coming!!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obi is
Peter Obi i
Peter Obi
Peter Ob
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
���

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by OlawaleBammie: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2022
grin weyrey ni gbogbo yin weyrey
Faitholu:

Peter Obi is coming!!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obi is
Peter Obi i
Peter Obi
Peter Ob
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by SlurUsername1: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2022
cheesy
LMFAO
Then something else would awaken. Something like

BIAFRA OR DEATH..
Its a cycle actually

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by etrouble: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Faitholu:

Peter Obi is coming!!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obi is
Peter Obi i
Peter Obi
Peter Ob
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
���

The serial liar.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by 666Advocate: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Im Ijaw, I and my family and Ijaw friends are all fully Atikulated.
To hell with Peter Obi.

Ari Tuwo fiama otu oweigha??
Sei lamor nimi otu.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Vulturereloaded: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2022
But will this end?

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Viscuz: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Leave Peter obi alone and face your demon

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Viscuz: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2022
666Advocate:
Im Ijaw, I and my family and Ijaw friends are all fully Atikulated.
To hell with Peter Obi.

Ari Tuwo fiama otu oweigha??
Sei lamor nimi otu.

Phahahahahah

Faceless forum Na sure plug for anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by advanceDNA: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2022
All these dirty floor party members.... you guys are just very irritating...

nothing concern you with betterment of your country...as long as you party wins and you get small change, appointment, or small contract......

Make una continue.....I know say one day..one day...we will all get tired of bad governance.
....when the small change you get from politicians can no longer feed you, you have no road to drive your cars, you cant come out anymore for fear of being kidnapped, or the nigerian version of Taliban has taken over..

when this country reck finish...u will grow a conscience and vote wisely..

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by shortIGBOman: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Faitholu:

Peter Obi is coming!!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obi is
Peter Obi i
Peter Obi
Peter Ob
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
���

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. You are very correct. The noice don dey reduce small small. About two weeks ago, when anyone typed Obidient, he will get hundreds of likes. But now, them don tire. They now understand that, IPOB terrorist have been receiving them with fake news and propagating lies. Just to make it look like Peter Obi get followers offlinegrin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by limeta(f): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Wrong
Before inec announces the result the youths will be on the street jubilating peter Obi win
They learnt a thing or two from endsars protest
They know what the government is capable of so they will be ready .
This time around something will give .

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by shortIGBOman: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
cheesy
LMFAO
Then something else would awaken. Something like

BIAFRA OR DEATH..
Its a cycle actually

That Biafra own no go work. Na only the North go fit give Biafra independence. That's why their leaders dey everywhere for North, dey Prostrate and beg Northerners to favour them. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Faitholu:

Peter Obi is coming!!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obi is
Peter Obi i
Peter Obi
Peter Ob
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
���

This is about right. By the time campaigning starts officially, I expect many Obidullards eyes to have cleared significantly so they can appreciate Obi is a political boy amongst political men and titans .

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Frigga13: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2022
limeta:
Wrong
Before inec announces the result the youths will be on the street jubilating peter Obi win
They learnt a thing or two from endsars protest
They know what the government is capable of so they will be ready .
This time around something will give .

Youth in igboland .. and IPOB bingos,and they will end up burning and killing only igbo people, maybe burn and bomb igboland out of extinction

Who cares

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Why #PeterObi's Popularity Isn't Like that of Buhari and Abiola
By Akhigbe Samson

Peter Obi is a mystery to the Nigerian political system. He's not the first popular politician with a fanatical following.

Buhari and Abiola were very popular candidates.

Buhari had a cult following. I visited Zaria in 2015, I saw people idolising his billboard. I wasn't told neither did I read it, I saw people gather around his image screaming SaiBaba.

Abiola equally had a fanatical following.

His loss at the polls almost burnt down Nigeria. If the military weren't in power in 1993, it would be impossible for a civilian government to hold back the mass hysteria that followed Abiola's denial.

Peter Obi is not the first popular candidates. Why is Peter different?

Peter is an underdog. Buhari and Abiola weren't underdogs, they had established themselves in the political sphere. Abiola bought his way to stardom. No one did giveaway like MKO Abiola in the history of giveaways.

Peter Obi started out by telling us how stingy he was. That's unusual in the Nigerian political system... No, you'll need at least N20b to execute a presidential campaign. But, this guy simply says he isn't ready to give money and then people still followed.

That's the mystery.

APC isn't attàcking PDP and vice versa, both of them are attàcking Obi... They are not even attàcking Labour Party, just Obi. Very strange political strategy.

He has shown that Nigerians truly aren't interested in money politics, the old politicians weaponised poverty to make it look like without money you can't successfully build a national followership.

That's the Peter Obi mystery
#PeterIsBetter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Copied

Atiku chose his running mate; a crisis erupted in PDP. Explanations and fence-mending began. Committees were set up.

Tinubu chose his running mate; a crisis erupted. Disunity between religions in Nigeria escalated. His supporters have been busy offering explanations and defenses since Sunday morning.

Peter Obi chose his running mate and it was jubilation all over the nation. His VP had already honored two TV programs and has spoken so well and won more Nigerians' heart

One way of knowing a leader is the ability to make the right decisions for the common good, not for selfish and personal reasons.

A leader should be able to take decisions that uplift, unite and excite the people, not the ones that create anger, division, and exclusion.

There is no argument that #PeterIsBetter.

Emotional intelligence is critical in leadership.....#copied

#OBIDATTI4ANEWNIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by SmartPolician: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2022
You nit.wits think it's about noise, but you fail to understand what the noise is about.

When either of these two old men befalls this country, the suffering you go thru now will be a child's play.

In 2019, we had just two options. In 2023, we have four options. Don't say you weren't warned.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Wisetrue99: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Faitholu:

Peter Obi is coming!!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obi is
Peter Obi i
Peter Obi
Peter Ob
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
���
You no go school, from P you start writing Peter again

Continue like that till infinity!

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by limeta(f): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Frigga13:

Youth in igboland .. and IPOB bingos,and they will end up burning and killing only igbo people, maybe burn and bomb igboland out of extinction

Who cares

Power to the people
North 2023

Power is useless in the north it kills northerners

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Frigga13: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
limeta:

East without power is already a dead zone .. talk more of south south will all power .

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa too sure
Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Bionic07: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
limeta:

limeta:

limeta:

... and brings hardship to the nation.
Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Bionic07: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
limeta:

limeta:

limeta:

... and brings hardship to the nation.
Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by limeta(f): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Frigga13:

East without power is already a dead zone .. talk more of south south will all power .

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa too sure

If you can write this am sure you know the right candidate
Stay obedient.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by kmaster007: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
*Obi of 7 years no LGA election. 7years!*
*Obi of 13 months Doctors strike.*
Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Officialzito: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Perfectly said, anyone supporting APC is selfish and stupid
@Excelloque
Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by Officialzito: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Even if the noise dies, the hardship won't... Tinubu is too old to be involved in politics, let alone be president, if l had the chance to amend the 1999 constitution, no man/woman up to 70yrs should be in the political game... Tinubu is just greedy angry
Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by OfoIgbo: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faitholu:

Peter Obi is coming!!! (Feb 2023) THIS IS HOW IT ENDS!!!!!
Peter Obi is coming!! (Jan 2023)
Peter Obi is coming! (Dec 2022)
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi (Oct 2022)
Peter Obi is com (Aug 2022)
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c (20/10/2020) ENDSARS Massacre
Peter Obi is
Peter Obi i
Peter Obi (Feb 2019)
Peter Ob
Peter O
Peter (Dec 2016)
Pete
Pet
Pe
P (May 2015)
���

Fixed

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by ipobcannibals: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faitholu:

Peter Obi is coming!!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obi is
Peter Obi i
Peter Obi
Peter Ob
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
���
After the obiturarists have been dealt with, they will resume:

B
Bi
Bia
Bia
Biaf
Biafl
Biafla
Biaflau
Biaflaud
Biaflaud or death
Biaflaud or united nations
Biaflaud lefelendum no erections
Donald Tlump, biaflaud biaflaud biaflaud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Noise About Peter Obi Would End In 2023, Do You Agree? by PraizHim: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
APC is Devilish and pure Evil. APC should not smell ASO ROCK again
The most wicked and satanic party ever seen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Tinubu and His supporters Safe In The South East? / A Wise Person Cant See These And Still Make The Same Mistake. (picture) / Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.