Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement (21595 Views)

MURIC: By Not Voting, You've Already Voted For Muslim Haters, Bad Leaders / Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC / MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by SugarGirl44(f): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Ohhh, but christian fanatics are allowed to oppress young female muslims, right?

Make una dey calm down.
Please my friend don't always get triggered by religion.
If you're a Yoruba person, you should know we place religion after humanity.
We should not let foreign religion stop us from using our common sense.
No christian is oppressing any muslim, muslims do more of that, it is xtians that should be saying this.

Mind you, I'm neutral, I have parents from both religions but right now, I practice neither because they have caused more harm than good.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by wirinet(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Hypocrisy 101,you are against north imposing Sharia and preventing you from drinking alcohol,but you are in support of preventing young Muslim girls from wearing their hijab,do atually hear how you sound?

No one is against you imposing sharia. The issue is about the Nigerian constitution, which is the document that binds you and I. The criminal aspects of your sharia is against the Nigerian constitution. And the constitution is supposed to ge superior to sharia and other customary law. So unless you agree that we should negotiate another constitution or separate and go our separate ways, whereby you are free to convert to an Islamic Republic, we should all abide by the secular Nigerian constitution.

No one is banning hijab. What we are saying is that you cannot insist I change my uniform in my private business just because of your religion. Same way I cannot insist on wearing so shorts to your house.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Empiree: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2022
JAMO84:
I don't understand why Christians feel threatened by hijab

There are at least 80 million Christians in Nigeria, yet they feel insecure.
they have been brainwashed by CAN of worm to be intolerant of muslims and Islam
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by SugarGirl44(f): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Realists:

But christians fanatism & oppression is allowed right?.
The christian crusaders came in as slave traders to a point that over 100,000,000 souls where either killed or made slaves in America.

2. The Christian crusaders came and conquered many Muslims & traditional worshippers forcefully in the name of Christ & colonialism.

3. Today the world is more in danger because these christains are using capitalism to force millions of people to worship them, Iraq a Muslim world was destroyed by christians, Libya a Muslim country was destroyed by christain USA led coalition.
Morally no African is supposed to be christian due to the evil that they have committed against mother Africa.

You're right, but this applies to both religions.
That's why we shouldn't carry religion on our heads.
Right now, after reading the history of Islam and Christianity, I only talk to God in the corner of my room.
I don't trust any religion again.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Empiree: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2022
blazesam:
Muslims always want to force their religion anywhere. Come and do it in Benue too muric, let see if things wil work for you... Nonsense
how's this forcing religion on you?. Can you explain?
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Chochovini: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2022
What NONESENSE! When I establish my School, any muslim girl that seek admission in my School MUST dress according to the School code of dress of which wearing of hijab will NEVER be allowed or she seek elsewhere not in my school. Arrant Rubbish!

I take a stroll....
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2022
wirinet:

No one is against you imposing sharia. The issue is about the Nigerian constitution, which is the document that binds you and I. The criminal aspects of your sharia is against the Nigerian constitution. And the constitution is supposed to ge superior to sharia and other customary law. So unless you agree that we should negotiate another constitution or separate and go our separate ways, whereby you are free to convert to an Islamic Republic, we should all abide by the secular Nigerian constitution.

No one is banning hijab. What we are saying is that you cannot insist I change my uniform in my private business just because of your religion. Same way I cannot insist on wearing so shorts to your house.
You know there is no words for me to use that will make you see what you are. But one thing is clear, nobody can prevent Muslims in this country from practicing their religion,so the time and energy you waste hating Muslims,you should channel it to something positive.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Empiree: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2022
BenzEne1:

The judgement was in regard of government owned Schools. Don't just read headlines
they are so myopic and full of irrationality and hatred
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Tinubufit: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Mumu what's islam Islam contribution in Nigeria answer the question.
Realists:

Olodo, google the Islamic civilization contribution to the world, then shall you see from the Arabic numerals aka 123456 down to optics where Islamic inventions.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Proflere: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Possibility! But we are yet to see that and please don't misquote me, we are talking about events that we have experienced and not what is possible to happen.
pmc01:

So bombs can't be carried in school bags?

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Just imagine ursef? Men too should wear hijab? Has gotten this bad for you? Drop the hate bro.
This is where I have a serious problem with hypocrites like you. You are fighting for what you condemn in others. Spread it across the board and liberate all men.

See, I have no hate for anyone. I am stating the obvious. I am Christian from a background of core African traditional religion. I see the imbalances. Muslims are cool if shrines are destroyed but flare up when a masjid is demolished. Deceit and hypocrisy.

If hijab is good, let all men embrace it. If it isn't, let's denounce it in unism. I am not against hijab, but the overemphasis on it and the sound of victory is repulsive. The people sitting at the table of conversation are men. What is the agenda? A woman's scarf. Shameless!

To cite an example of how suppressed the women are, can you name a notable Shaykha in the muslim community? None!
So, who is teaching all these women how to wear hijab? The Mullah. Simply the big ugly-beard Mullah.

Fact is different from hate. Enough of this nonsense about Hijab as if anyone cares about it. Wear your Hijab and do not scream when I wear mine. I should be allowed to wear what suits me as long as I am not nude.

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Empiree: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Hope Christians will also be permitted to hold MORAL INSTRUCTIONS in muslim schoolsundecided ......signing out✈
The constitution also shows for you to dress yours too. So why are you petite being so mischievous?. CAN has advised Christians to wear their RELIGIOUS regalia to school as well. But guess what?. It didn't last a week grin cheesy.

You must bow to superiority of Islam. Jealousy go kill you people
https://knowislam.com.ng/comedy-of-hypocrisy-how-can-led-christian-students-to-wear-church-gowns-to-school/

So wear yours to school. Case closed.

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by wirinet(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

You know there is no words for me to use that will make you see what you are. But one thing is clear, nobody can prevent Muslims in this country from practicing their religion,so the time and energy you waste hating Muslims,you should channel it to something positive.

What stops you from practicing your religion in your homes, mosques and schools? Why must you practice your religion in my house or school?
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by blazesam(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2022
I wish you try. Let see if benue people can convert or take that shit you saying... What nonsense are you saying of here? You think Islam is powerful Abi? Try US and maybe try it also in China

Ibrahimmrfish:

How is allowing Muslims to practice their religion forcing it on anyone? Did you ever hear a case in northern school were Christians are forced to wear hijab. Seriously,you people are trying to start what you can not finish,and what the Bleep do you think you can do,if Muslims say that Benue most convert to Islam,do you think there is any force on this Earth that can stop us,last time I checked,we still control the military and the police,so you better watch it,nobody care about your religion. So allow others to practice their religion in peace.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Reasoning(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Very soon even if a Muslim, Islam or Ishmaelite Girl is forced to wear hijab by her parents, or any individuals religion person, she will rather die or disown her parents and the religion bondage believe than to wear hijab. I know what the Muslims are copying as wearing hijab; It is the fashion of Pharaoh in the Ancient Egypt, who wear a Cobra Erected Snake kind of Crown and Gowns. Are the Muslims or Islam Girls enjoying the slavery and bondage of Ancient Egypt, including the Evil pharaoh Fashion as religion practices or what . But their Male counterparts are seriously presenting their Girl, Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, for Us who knows Far More and Wild Beyond than them, to see them as severed Slaves Girls in bondage as religion practices. Struggling for Western Education and certificates, only to be a special worst kind of slaves, so as to chill with the Originals Big Boys and Girls that are Free Bone Humans, Sons $ Daughters of the Soil. You can't be amongst Free Bone Tribe, or Someone who is carrying His or Her Cross Alone, while you're presenting your selves as critical slaves in bondage of religion practices like Zombies, Draculas, Vampires, without a Say of yourselves. Even to feel Free or make the Free Bone to be impressed with You around Them, you become hostile to yourselves and the Free Bone People, who also feels for your ignorance of believes around Them. If you Love that kind of Fashion then you all should be ready to work as slaves Girls in the Farm to feed your male counterparts, not to come Around Free Bone Tribe Or People like a plaque and virus criminals terrorists. Any Muslims or Islam person wey wan civilize, the earlier the better.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Empiree: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Proflere:
Lol, we are already living in zoo. Unless you don't want to come out clean and speak the truth, but then I will analyse that for you. Never as one of this been seen as symbol of violence, but the other has been used to put unnecessary phobia in people as it has been used so many times to conceal bombs that end up killing so many people (well I know you will say that is by religion extremist, but it is not my fault that they are extreme, why have I not seen one of the others too in such extremely dangerous behavior). On the other hand, one of this is chosen at will after you already reach a certain age where you make choices for yourself whereas the other is compulsory so far your parent believe in it. I don't still have problem with that. One of this will never force their way to change the narrative of a secular world like Nigeria, you will never see one wanting to carry his regalia to schools as kids, to court as lawyers or to a gathering where they represent the Interest of every Nigerians because they respect the constitution that place Nigeria in a secular state. But then the other would always want to change the narration of things by forcing acceptance on people. There are thousands of Islamic schools that will not have issues with hijab, but then, it is that school that wants to be secular and not bring religious matter into its dealing that this other one will say by force they want to go. Now tell me, would you blame anybody who has experienced any issues associated with this other one for having problem with one of this and okaying the other one?

I think instead of preaching acceptance, we should rather give people reasons to accept. Show them that the stigma associated with this other one is a mere mind issues created by fear and then you will see people freely associating with both without any issues. I can tell Atheist will conveniently choose one of this over the other, does that mean an atheist is also a religious fanatic? You now see that there is a major work to be done in order to reassure people that they both mean well and not otherwise.

PS: I am indifferent. I evaluate you as humans and not based on any symbol you carry.
if Nigeria is a secular country, why is CAN involved in politics?. Why do you have pastor VP?. why do you have multiple mega churches?. Who are you guys deceiving?. Why do you pray morning devotion at work and schools if Nigeria is a secular country?. Why do you people like deceiving yourselves?

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by wirinet(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
blazesam:

I wish you try. Let see if benue people can convert or take that shit you saying... What nonsense are you saying of here? You think Islam is powerful Abi? Try US and maybe try it also in China

That's why I don't blame China for locking up Chinese Muslims in a huge open air institution and isolate them from the rest of society. They don't want to take chances with Muslim fundamentals before they start insisting in sharia, hijab, etc., or start throwing bombs around.

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2022
blazesam:

�����. The same way Fulani tried you for years and the only shit you did was to cry online. Look nobody take your barking seriously,you should thank God that majority of Nigeria Muslims are peace loving human being,try any to that will provoke us and you will find out that you sir are just a delusional little shit. You don't blame China for commiting genocide,this words tell me all I need to know about you,you are no different from Boko Haram.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by blazesam(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2022
If it was possible, then an Emir will be in Benue... Trace Ur history book. We are not doing anything not because we are weak but a show of been careful. Trust me, ask Ur parents.

Ibrahimmrfish:

�����. The same way Fulani tried you for years and the only shit you did was to cry online. Look nobody take your barking seriously,you should thank God that majority of Nigeria Muslims are peace loving human being,try any to that will provoke us and you will find out that you sir are just a delusional little shit.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Empiree: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2022
blazesam:

the United States that gave you democracy has no problem with hijab. They allowed Hijab in school and workplaces. They allowed Hijab in police force and federal buildings. They allowed Hijab everywhere. Why is it that you clowns in Nigeria feel you know better?

Hijab in American Capitol
Hijab in American White House
Hijab in American schools
Hijab in American police

Now, tell me what the fvck is your problem with hijab in Nigeria?. Are you more democratic than United States?

2 Likes

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by pacespot(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Supreme court dominated by Sharia judges, I believe this judgement will be reversed in future
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2022
shegz24:

How are you this hypocritical.

So you equated the cloth muslim students wear to cover their hair to preaching?

You dont want them to wear hijab but catholic christians can wear their rosary?

You should understand my line of argument pls, am not being hypocritical, Muslims as well, have their own rosary even bigger than that of Catholic Christians .

My stand is that , whatever identifies a true Muslim or Christian should be allowed in any environment...

If a Muslim lady must wear Hijab, then a Christian lady should be allowed to preach anywhere .....guess you are the one being a hypocrite here.

Let's not forget that Abuja Evengalist that was mobbed in Abuja for just Preaching about Christ in early hours of the day... her offence was just preaching about Christ....
What do you have to say?

Because apart from going to CHURCH, another thing that identifies a True Christian is Preaching about Christ Jesus ...

Likewise a Muslim, apart from going to the Mosque, the only thing that identifies a true MUSLIM lady is the Hijab...

If I should allow you wear Hijab, why can't you allow me preach about Christ?

Hope you still have sense of reasoning to digest this and see the evil some Muslims perpetrate in our society and still tell me the religion is for peace..

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Christistruth00: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2022
This Judgement also means that Christians are also free to wear Crucifix Neclaces to School

This can also mean the White Garment Churches are now free to Wear those their big Puffpuff Prayer Caps to School if they want
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
This is where I have a serious problem with hypocrites like you. You are fighting for what you condemn in others. Spread it across the board and liberate all men.

See, I have no hate for anyone. I am stating the obvious. I am Christian from a background of core African traditional religion. I see the imbalances. Muslims are cool if shrines are destroyed but flare up when a masjid is demolished. Deceit and hypocrisy.

If hijab is good, let all men embrace it. If it isn't, let's denounce it in unism. I am not against hijab, but the overemphasis on it and the sound of victory is repulsive. The people sitting at the table of conversation are men. What is the agenda? A woman's scarf. Shameless!

To cite an example of how suppressed the women are, can you name a notable Shaykha in the muslim community? None!
So, who is teaching all these women how to wear hijab? The Mullah. Simply the big ugly-beard Mullah.

Fact is different from hate. Enough of this nonsense about Hijab as if anyone cares about it. Wear your Hijab and do not scream when I wear mine. I should be allowed to wear what suits me as long as I am not nude.
Bro, Oga abeg face ur religion and let us face ours. Is that too difficult to ask?
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Worlddaddybongo: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Muric should be declared a terrorist organization immediately
The man itself looks like one
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Make una dey calm down.
Please my friend don't always get triggered by religion.
If you're a Yoruba person, you should know we place religion after humanity.
We should not let foreign religion stop us from using our common sense.
No christian is oppressing any muslim, muslims do more of that, it is xtians that should be saying this.

Mind you, I'm neutral, I have parents from both religions but right now, I practice neither because they have caused more harm than good.
Una go dey claim to be liberal after una yansh is exposed. If you are truly liberal why are you pained about little female kids wearing hijab. Why can't you just turn a blind eye to that. You guys aren't liberal. You are fantastics

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by wirinet(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Empiree:
the United States that gave you democracy has no problem with hijab. They allowed Hijab in school and workplaces. They allowed Hijab in police force and federal buildings. They allowed Hijab everywhere. Why is it that you clowns in Nigeria feel you know better?

Hijab in American Capitol
Hijab in American White House
Hijab in American schools
Hijab in American police

Now, tell me what the fvck is your problem with hijab in Nigeria?. Are you more democratic than United States?

US is fast becoming a Christian fundamentalist country with republicans affiliating with evangelicals. So they will have no moral standing to challenge Islamic fundamentals too. Besides religion is a very political topic in the US and no one wants to rock the religious boat.

Meanwhile most countries in Europe has banned the use of hijab, as Europe goes to great lengths to separate state from religion.

Controversy around face coverings — the burqa, niqab and hijab — have erupted across the world.
France. ...
Switzerland. ...
Denmark. ...
Belgium. ...
The Netherlands. ...
Italy. ...
Austria.
https://www.firstpost.com/world/hijab-ban-stays-in-karnataka-a-look-at-countries-where-veils-are-barred-10460931.html
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Jamodeen95(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2022
jrusky:
Listen and Listen you a s s hole MUMU-RIC bitch. No one hate Muslim its Muslim that created hatred for themselves by their behaviour hating peaceful coexistence among humanity.

You can not expect anyone to love killers.

You can not expect any sane human to love the most ingrate religion on the face of earth.

You can not expect anyone to love religion that promote bloodshed, beheading, horror, poverty, illiteracy, pain, weeping and love lormenting trouble everywhere in the world.

No one will love a religion that promote terrorism.

No one will love a religion that embrace aggression.

Una no dey shame

Car you can not build.

Aircraft you can not build.

Bicycle, motorcycle even ordinary tube you can not produce.

Medicine you are dead beat, pharmaceutical dead, no shop you will enter anywhere in the world you will see any product made in Saudi or made in Iran or made in Iraq etc omly what you manufacture is religion that permit sorrow, horror and killing and you still want people to like you? Shey juju una wan use take get the love.

Una no dey shame I asked again

You should go back and read qoran well with subd mind you will realised you all are just reading ad given that book a complete wrong interpretation thereby turned the religion to a monster religion it's a shame.

I think even an ocean cannot contain this your tears... keep crying
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Exponental(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2022
On the contrary, this should serve as a lesson to Christian-haters that we Christians believe in fairness and law of the land.

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by meetgaya: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
All these religious activities doesn't count, is heaven that counts. If after wearing hijabs and no heaven what is your gain?
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by jrusky(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jamodeen95:

I think even an ocean cannot contain this your tears... keep crying

You are in pain real severe pain for benig religious myopically foolish.

Pls go and read the qoran well you will see how foolish you are for misinterpreted the Holy book and started acting like a homeless demons.

The book quoran said live peacefully with everyone

The book said force no one into accepting your faith

The quoran says do not kill innocent in the name of religion.

Pls which of these laid down principle do you fools follow? None. All you all love doing is to take the evil part of the book and used as template thereby turned the religion to monster.

Shame on you.

Spit!!!

Shiorrr!!!
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by blaise26abj(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Personally I think people should fight to have all missionary schools returned to the Missions that created them . They can then set their own rules . The judgement is for public schools only . Also they should be more specific . Hijab that covers the whole face should be discouraged . It is a serious security threat to other religions . Imagine a terrorist or mischievous person comes to a school with a full hijab , how will the school ensure the identity of the person without a religious fracas starting ? So public schools that are forever underfunded should start buying scanners to check such students ?

Unfortunately people who can’t afford to send their kids to private schools unlike those judges will have to worry about that .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari / Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service / Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.