Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,184 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement (21624 Views)

MURIC: By Not Voting, You've Already Voted For Muslim Haters, Bad Leaders / Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC / MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by slimmax: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Acidosis:

80 million - 30 (Owo massacre victims) = ??

Keep sleeping.
Pls add the southern kaduna killings too, then he will understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by jimtemi1: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
JAMO84:
You're coming back to your senses bit by bit. When you start admitting that you can't kill those you're purportedly fighting for, we are getting somewhere.
hmm,and you are sure you born of a Man,?it obvious you are a terrorist
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by DeepSight(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
wirinet:

US is fast becoming a Christian fundamentalist country with republicans affiliating with evangelicals. So they will have no moral standing to challenge Islamic fundamentals too. Besides religion is a very political topic in the US and no one wants to rock the religious boat.

Meanwhile most countries in Europe has banned the use of hijab, as Europe goes to great lengths to separate state from religion.

Controversy around face coverings — the burqa, niqab and hijab — have erupted across the world.
France. ...
Switzerland. ...
Denmark. ...
Belgium. ...
The Netherlands. ...
Italy. ...
Austria.
https://www.firstpost.com/world/hijab-ban-stays-in-karnataka-a-look-at-countries-where-veils-are-barred-10460931.html
The Islamic Fundamentalist Ninja Burqa and Niqab are instruments of the enslavement and enshacklement of women directed at disappearing their identities.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by ledaman: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Muric should be declared a terrorist organization immediately
Always wailing against the truth.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Empiree: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
wirinet:

US is fast becoming a Christian fundamentalist country with republicans affiliating with evangelicals. So they will have no moral standing to challenge Islamic fundamentals too. Besides religion is a very political topic in the US and no one wants to rock the religious boat.

Meanwhile most countries in Europe has banned the use of hijab, as Europe goes to great lengths to separate state from religion.

Controversy around face coverings — the burqa, niqab and hijab — have erupted across the world.
France. ...
Switzerland. ...
Denmark. ...
Belgium. ...
The Netherlands. ...
Italy. ...
Austria.
https://www.firstpost.com/world/hijab-ban-stays-in-karnataka-a-look-at-countries-where-veils-are-barred-10460931.html
Out of 44 European countries only 6 mentioned. See failure. And besides, what they have problem with is not Hijab but face veil. You get it?. Face veil (Niqob and burka) are what they ban. Hijab stands and their ban can not sustain. Talk something else
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by ledaman: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kingpele:
Mumu professor...this hijab in public schools is a big threat to the school and students alike ..most female suicide bombers do hide their bomb under the hijab ,so what if one of them decide to wear bomb and enter public schools, just imagine the outcome..if u want to practice Islam with hijab go to Muslim schools and leave secular schools..this country is in this terrible mess because of this useless bigots in power and in judiciary..how can a sane being give that kind of judgement in the midst of insecurity in the land, is man made for religion or a religion meant for man..security of human life is more important than wearing hijab
You are the most foolish person with no single Sense.Do you know more than the panel? Despite the Christian amongst the panel two amongst them votes in favor of the judgement even though they are Christiani. Can you see your hatred for Islam is irredeemable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Safyqueen: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Nigerian Christians wake up!!!

How does wearing of hijab by Muslim girl suggests that christains are sleeping and they must wake up?
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Teymanhenry(f): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Naso dem go de use expo cover inside hijab. Who no know these things?
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by SugarGirl44(f): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Una go dey claim to be liberal after una yansh is exposed. If you are truly liberal why are you pained about little female kids wearing hijab. Why can't you just turn a blind eye to that. You guys aren't liberal. You are fantastics

Ani you people should be calming down se.
I'm claiming liberal? For who? Do I know you or give a fok about your opinion of me?

I'm not pained, it's just that lagos is not an islamic/xtian state, so no religious dressing should be allowed in schools.

If it should, then isese people too should be allowed to wear their traditional attire, they're kuku more real and God fearing than you fanatics.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Empiree: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
MURIC voice is still cold about this Muslim-muslim ticket. Every sect should start wearing their regalia to school, it's everyone right. One thing I know, wearing of hijab had not reduced immorality Muslim girls and women, we know how it has even helped to increase it and also add to their uncleanliness. Let many of them open their headgear, you will vomit. Many of them even use it as cover up not to bathe. Babalawo practice your religion doctrine, Muslim wear your Hijab, Cherubim members do yours, it's within your right. Simple!
what stopped them from wearing it?. They wore it and they decided they are tired of wearing it. Leave hijab alone. It is your churches that promote immorality in the country

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Onuoha1234(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
How does H>jab help educate girls? Mr MURIC.? HIJAB is foreign dress used to retard women's progress.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by anyilalaz: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please nairalander, forgive my neivety, this judgment by my lordships is it for public schools alone or others like private and Christian schools as well?
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Empiree: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Onuoha1234:
How does H>jab help educate girls? Mr MURIC.? HIJAB is foreign dress used to retard women's progress.
how does hijab affects you?. Na your head they put am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Ozimariam440: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Your organization is creating a lot of problems.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Ani you people should be calming down se.
I'm claiming liberal? For who? Do I know you or give a fok about your opinion of me?

I'm not pained, it's just that lagos is not an islamic/xtian state, so no religious dressing should be allowed in schools.

If it should, then isese people too should be allowed to wear their traditional attire, they're kuku more real and God fearing than you fanatics.

Una go wear anything una want. Na una go tire. Sheybe them do am for Osun till they tire eventually.
Just face ur religion and let me face mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by SugarGirl44(f): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Una go wear anything una want. Na una go tire. Sheybe them do am for Osun till they tire eventually.
Just face ur religion and let me face mine

Nobody is holding you.
It's you people that easily get triggered unnecessarily, because you know deep down something is wrong but they've put too much fear in you that you can't think again.

What you call hijab is actually Arab culture, but low self esteem won't let you see road.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Nobody is holding you.
It's you people that easily get triggered unnecessarily, because you know deep down something is wrong but they've put too much fear in you that you can't think again.

What you call hijab is actually Arab culture, but low self esteem won't let you see road.

Aunty leave our hijab for us. It's not by force for everyone to dress like the westerners. Stop dragging hijab off the heads of young female muslim students

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Onuoha1234:
I think the right question is, how does leaving the hair open help to educate girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
These re one of the terrorists organization that re setting Nigeria on �fire
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by SugarGirl44(f): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Aunty leave our hijab for us. It's not by force for everyone to dress like the westerners. Stop dragging hijab off the heads of young female muslim students

'Oir hijab' indeed.
Identity crisis is what I see.

You're not Arab, so hijab is not yours.
You have your own culture, why are you not proud of it?
I'm sure you also bear a foreign name.
There's no difference btw you and those that dress in western ways, all na foreign.

God/Allah created you in a unique way, not to be a shadow of Arabs, it wouldn't have cost HIM anything to create everybody as Arabs.

Think!!!!!

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by MadamExcellency: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
JAMO84:
I don't understand why Christians feel threatened by hijab

There are at least 80 million Christians in Nigeria, yet they feel insecure.

Because of violent Islamists.

Do you know the most violent phrase, in the world, "Allah Kubba" is associated with religious Islamists?
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by JoshuaSG: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Let see what comes out from same case in Osun State, Kwara State, and UI international School.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Vado(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
JAMO84:

Far from it. Christians don’t feel threatened, they just don’t want such religion symbols in their establishment. I don’t see why anyone should have an issue with that. If the Supreme Court make its judgment in respect to the hijab issues in places like Kwara where the church took the government to court about ownership but Muslims tried to smuggle hijab matter into it and says the school are the government’s, Christians would comply. If the judgement favors the church, it makes the schools private establishment and the Muslims students there will have to use berets or go home. It’s simple.
Muslims are the impatient ones not willing to wait for the apex court.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by effido666: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Muric should be declared a terrorist organization immediately
what's my business wit dat......let the judgement b there in Lagos state for them....I think dats wat lagosians wants.....nonsense
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Numerouno111: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
ArewaNightmare:
grin tell me anywhere in the worldthat they practice that Religion of PISS and Bloodsucking that they enjoy peace and I'll show u a Politician without Dent

Saudi Arabia
UAE
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Numerouno111: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
What does ss have in common with sw?
Remember, most ss are biafrans o

SHINJA:

80 millions Christians in the north only...

Do you guys still want to vote for Muslim-Muslim ticket

Some of you think the Yoruba muslims is different from the Northern muslims..

Give them time...

Christians and Muslims will never be one in this world...

Let's stop deciving ourselves...

God bless southsouth and southwest

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by SHINJA: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Numerouno111:
What does ss have in common with sw?
Remember, most ss are biafrans o

Lols..which state in southsouth are Biafrans? grin grin

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Bro, Oga abeg face ur religion and let us face ours. Is that too difficult to ask?
I didn't call your private number today, did I?

Mark my pseudonym right now and never quote me ever again. Face your religion and fly to the moon.

How absurd your pseudonym contradicts your philosophy. Because I stated the irrefutable obvious, you deem silence is golden. Disappear
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by pieces: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
powerfulguy:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/06/muric-hails-supreme-court-judgement-on.html?m=1

If this man knows what / who they worship, he would have committed suicide for being deceived all his life.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by BePrepared: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
JAMO84:

I guess I know why they feel insecure

I know why they fear Ishmealites

They remember

Deborah
Leah Sharibu
Chibok
Bama
Owo
Herdsmen
Iswap
Boko
Maitasine
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by jumper524(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Hope Christians will also be permitted to hold MORAL INSTRUCTIONS in muslim schoolsundecided ......signing out✈
is Lagos a Christian state?
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by dalass(f): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Nigerian Christians wake up!!!

When the Chief Justice of Nigeria is a Fulanis Shariah judge, appointed by the Chief bigot himself.... Christians have no business voting a y Muslim as President for the next 8 years at least undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. / Namadi Sambo Is An Igbo Man? / Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.