Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

[VIDEO] Watch The Moment Fearless Lady Seen Swallowing Huge Snake. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [VIDEO] Watch The Moment Fearless Lady Seen Swallowing Huge Snake. (604 Views)

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / [VIDEO] Watch The Moment Fearless Lady Seen Swallowing Huge Snake. / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] Watch The Moment Fearless Lady Seen Swallowing Huge Snake. by Jeoani27: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
A viral video of a beautiful model swallowing a huge snake deep in her throat at a certain event in one of the foreign countries hit the Internet with massive reactions from viewers. This video shocked everyone as it was posted to the Internet especially on Twitter by Musa Khawula.

See This: Portable Calls Out Burna Boy For Allegedly Copying His Style
https://www.braghq.com/d/63-portable-calls-out-burna-boy-for-allegedly-copying-his-style

Twitter fans keep talking about this video because snakes are dangerous creatures which must be feared by humans but this lady is so brave to have done this.

See comment by viewers down below
Kagiso Sedikwe: I can’t even watch it. Ya ntshosa

Joelle: Poor snake

AAKIFAH: What the hell ��

AMG_C63s_coupe: I need to unsee this���

Watch the video via link below
https://www.braghq.com/d/64-video-watch-the-moment-fearless-lady-seen-swallowing-huge-snake

Re: [VIDEO] Watch The Moment Fearless Lady Seen Swallowing Huge Snake. by bewla(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
O boy
Re: [VIDEO] Watch The Moment Fearless Lady Seen Swallowing Huge Snake. by kals4luv990(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Daughters of eve don dey catch HUNTER cheesy grin
Re: [VIDEO] Watch The Moment Fearless Lady Seen Swallowing Huge Snake. by Vincyman: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Creatures of the same tales, meanwhile she's just a gender to eve

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Open Valid Paypal Account / Using My Fiancé’s Phone Without His Consent / Guys Watch This Video And Judge If It Wasn't Him That Pregnant Me During My Ovul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.