Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,198 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win (966 Views)

Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Enyimbafc: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
H.E Peter obi only requires only about 15 states plus fct to become president.Already he has won the whole se/ss votes which are 11 states in number before election.He only needs about four states from north(taraba and middle belt states)fct and many other votes from christain dominated areas e.g lagos,kogi,kaduna and other states Tinubu and Atiku can share the remaining 21 states.GRATULATION OBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by fyneguy: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol clowns

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Enyimbafc: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Helinues,seunng,mooh247,legendhero

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Wallade(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Enyimbafc:
H.E Peter obi only requires only about 15 states plus fct to become president.Already he has won the whole se/ss votes which are 11 states in number before election.He only needs about four states from north(taraba and middle belt states)fct and many other votes from christain dominated areas e.g lagos,kogi,kaduna and other states Tinubu and Atiku can share the remaining 21 states.GRATULATION OBI

You really think you already have Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Cross River?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by IamWonderful: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
South East is enough.
I guess Mbaka Ejike that lampooned Pandora Peter OBItuary is from Kaduna or Ebonyi is also north east, Pandora Peter OBItuary is only destined for political trash can

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Enyimbafc: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wallade:

You really think you already have Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Cross River?
Remember 2015 and 2019 se/ss votes were for the same candidates even Atiku a fulani man win the whole 11 states in ss/se because of peter obi his vice.But now no more Atiku,obi will receive massive votes from this states,same way it was done for Gej in 2011 and 2015 elections.ss and se work hand to hand in terms of Nigeria politics.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Ekemax: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
You really think you already have Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Cross River?[/quote]

I stay in Akwa ibom now and am overwhelmed by their support to peter Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wallade:

we will see to that during polling day winter is coming obi the Rainmaker we youth his tool
Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by FirstSon01: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
meth addict don drop statistics.

Werey added SS to their nonsense nzogbu nzogbu politics. SS is PDP. Not even Obi can stop that.

And Obi will not win one single local government in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Multiplier7(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ekemax:

I stay in Akwa ibom now and am overwhelmed by their support to peter Obi
Even Asaba here. No be small support honestly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Wallade(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Remember 2015 and 2019 se/ss votes were for the same candidates even Atiku a fulani man win the whole 11 states in ss/se because of peter obi his vice.But now no more Atiku,obi will receive massive votes from this states,same way it was done for Gej in 2011 and 2015 elections.ss and se work hand to hand in terms of Nigeria politics.

Now that the candidates are divided.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Prayfortheworld: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
When they said Peter Obi won't get enough vote i laugh

My friend in gombe yesterday asked me who's Peter Obi that he has been hearing about him everywhere i lectured him and now he's obideint people in Gombe are singing Obi's name lol

We will preach this gospel till the end either with vuawlence or peace Nigerians must bow to the bigger picture

You all here are supporting your favourite but non can volunteer to support or sacrifice his time and effort for him
But obideint family are doing it already when they have not flagged off the campaign
Lol you guys are underestimating the power of the youths and internet we're going to shock you guys it won't be business as usual

I never voted in my life before, I've not been interested in politics before..but because of the movement and social media i picked interest i got my pvc and I'm now obideint
You all should keep underestimating the power of social media.. obi is penetrating.
People who don't know him before are picking interest because of social media and internet.
2023 is either obi win or obi win

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by XerXers: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have said it before, without SE/SS, plus Christan middebelt Obi can win, since Atiku and Kwankwaso will be sharing core north

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Enyimbafc: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2022
fyneguy:
Lol clowns
Nnegi clown
Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Factcheck0001: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
South East is enough.
I guess Mbaka Ejike that lampooned Pandora Peter OBItuary is from Kaduna or Ebonyi is also north east, Pandora Peter OBItuary is only destined for political trash can

their eye go clear

They don’t even think deep to understand that those governors belong to a political party n they have surbordinates who also have lots at stake if they lose their state

They just believe Peter obi will win all those states,it will shock them that umahi n uzodinma will also pull strings even in their region

One thing I understand about igbos is that they exaggerate their power a lot n underrate their opponents n that’s d reason buhari they call foolish can deal with them despite their wisdom

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Needs Only 15 States Plus Fct To Win by Factcheck0001: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
When they said Peter Obi won't get enough vote i laugh

My friend in gombe yesterday asked me who's Peter Obi that he has been hearing about him everywhere i lectured him and now he's obideint people in Gombe are singing Obi's name lol

We will preach this gospel till the end either with vuawlence or peace Nigerians must bow to the bigger picture

You all here are supporting your favourite but non can volunteer to support or sacrifice his time and effort for him
But obideint family are doing it already when they have not flagged off the campaign
Lol you guys are underestimating the power of the youths and internet we're going to shock you guys it won't be business as usual

I never voted in my life before, I've not been interested in politics before..but because of the movement and social media i picked interest i got my pvc and I'm now obideint
You all should keep underestimating the power of social media.. obi is penetrating.
People who don't know him before are picking interest because of social media and internet.
2023 is either obi win or obi win
can u campaign for peter obi on Monday in anambra?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi N250 Million Security Vote In Three Suite Cases: An Insider’s Account / Commotion As Thugs Disrupt PVC Collection In Osun(photos) / Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State Campaign For Him On The Street Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.