Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT (8741 Views)

Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Workch: 6:54am On Mar 06, 2023
BREAKING NEWS: Results Obtained from IReV Portal shows that Peter Obi is the winner of the 2023 presidential election

LP: 19 States + FCT
PDP: 8 States
APC: 7 States
NNPP: 2 States

INEC just set Tinubu and APC up for jail because how can you rig an election you clearly lost?

Please kindly collate it yourself. All the data you need is here.
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/results

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by vowiski(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2023
cheesy
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by SmartPolician: 7:00am On Mar 06, 2023
Workch:
BREAKING NEWS: Results Obtained from IReV Portal shows that Peter Obi is the winner of the 2023 presidential election

INEC just set Tinubu and APC up for jail because how can you rig an election you clearly lost?

That's a lot of calculations.

If you actually did it, please attach the picture of the spreadsheet here 😁😁😁

Then, give us a breakdown of the states Labour Party won.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by SmartPolician: 7:10am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
That doesn't look like the real INEC server

Server? Are you sure you know the meaning of a server? undecided undecided undecided

Huncle, what that guy shared here is the real INEC website.

40 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by puremaker7(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Workch:

oya swear him in then

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Faber(m): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2023
Workch:

That's good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Other isn't the data shown on the website meant to be from the server you dummy ?

I'd this the real INEC website to you?

Ode
Shame on you

The stolen mandate will be retreived at the tribunal

Peter Obi won this election

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Toluajib: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Omo e no easy to collate...was collating jigawa after 1 ward with over 20 pu I gave up...and there are over 20 wards in 1 lg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by IgOga(m): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2023
Stop deceiving the gullible. OBI LOST grin

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Didijiji: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2023
[sub][/sub]
KingOfTheDamned:

Mugu check the URL well it is fake not the real INEC website..

Mugu like you
u see .org you say na fake?

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by PrinceOfLagos: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You are very stupid. I am 100% Obidient and voted for Obi . Does that make me stupid like you to post fake things ?

This is the real INEC website https://www.inecnigeria.org/

Mugu. Iliterate dunce. When they say go to school you will be arguing
You didn't vote for Peter Obi stop telling lies. You've always been an APC supporter .

You can't be a peter obi supporter and still be supporter Tinubu stolen mandate

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by inoki247: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Let's see your break down...

You people should stop looking for sympathy without backing it up with fact...
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by PrinceOfLagos: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You are such an iliterate it is shameful to argue with you.

A check on my history will show I am an Obidient.

But guy you are an iliterate who thinks being an Obi supporter means one should be stupid and believe just anything

Get out of my.mention useless idiot
You're the one defending a stolen mandate , it's still you that is angry because I confronted you with the truth. You seem like someone with a questionable character if not , you won't be defending a thief .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by everythinggirly(f): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Let God's will be done.

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by robinso01(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2023
You should be able to add your evidence to it also
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by SmartPolician: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Other isn't the data shown on the website meant to be from the server you dummy ?

I'd this the real INEC website to you?

Ode

Ogbeni, stop exposing your ignorance.

I checked my voter information on that website before commenting.

By the way, I was referring to your use of server, not whether the website is authentic or not because that website is very REAL.

Do you know what they call subdomain names? What that guy shared is one of them. You can return to the homepage to check your voter information.

No dey disgrace yourself. Stop proving right those people who opine that one of the requirements of being a ZomB is losing one's brain and replacing it with agbado. undecided

I won't reply you again

5 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by jumper524(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2023
The new story they've prepared for their mumu followers.

3 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Tinububalls: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're the one defending a stolen mandate , it's still you that is angry because I confronted you with the truth. You seem like someone with a questionable character if not , you won't be defending a thief .
Guy, don't be corky and too emotional. He raised a point about the news being fake, you started fuming in the mouth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by PrinceOfLagos: 7:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Tinububalls:

Guy, don't be corky and too emotional. He raised a point about the news being fake, you started fuming in the mouth.
lol supporters of a stolen mandate ha finally arrived

Set awon stolen mandate

4 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Achobaisiochu: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You are very stupid. I am 100% Obidient and voted for Obi . Does that make me stupid like you to post fake things ?

That website is not a fake website, that's an inec website too.

5 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by HitRun(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Lol

Na the same website d guy post na. You posted the home page, he posted the page with the states. If I use the url you posted, I will still navigate to the page he posted.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Derring: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You’re one of the dumbest and daft niggar I’ll see in this space today, your urchin stinks. Click on presidential results from the link you posted and see if it’s not the same link the op posted.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by BestMan001: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Shut up, what do you know?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Felabrity: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2023
And you don't have proof

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State / Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 / American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.