Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM (14983 Views)

Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times / Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by hopexter(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Angela08:
This is the same country where people are campaigning for corrupt men to be president.

Which politician is not corrupt? Anambra is not on this list of those paying undecided

1 Like

Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Legendforte: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

Obi stashed funds in Panama whilst his pensioners are dying from hunger.

Shame.
Continue deceiving urself. My father is a pensioner and had never been owed. Just that there is no increment shaa.
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by dannex4adx(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Aderewah:
Anambla nko?

Obi don chop their pension grin grin grin
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Otunbakayce: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Liars! Delta doesn't pay shit.

1 Like

Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by emsco(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
The useless Ondo state government never pay my late mum gratuity. Dem se na man know man. The thing don tire me.
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by poiZon: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Contributory pensio scheme is the biggest fraud of the century.

You contribute a percentage of ur income, at the end of ur service year instead of the govt or pencom to pay u atleast 70% of ur earnings, they pay u either 40 or 50 percent. The other 50% will be used in paying u over a period of time.

Akwaibom govt discontinued it before akpabio left office and all accrued contributions paid to civil servants.

My friends mum that retired as a civil servant in lagos state at GL13 was receiving 36k as pension from this scheme. Unfortunately she died 2020.
Her children went to get her entitlement from the pencom that managed her earnings, they told them the entire figures left, and the yrs they will be paid till it elapse.
But since they needed the entire cash at once, more than 30% of the funds was forfeited.
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Angela08(f): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Neoteny7:

How do I know you're not some guy using his gf or sister's account to make some quick bucks?
am not sir I can dm you my number to reach me by if your in doubt sir. Am really in need of help please sir if your touched to help me may God in heaven reward you abundantly Amen.
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Neoteny7: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Angela08:
am not sir I can dm you my number to reach me by if your in doubt sir. Am really in need of help please sir if your touched to help me may God in heaven reward you abundantly Amen.

Ok.

5k on its way.
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Neoteny7: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Angela08:

I've added N100 to the 5k in case you're withdrawing from a POS.

Cheers and no need for thanks.
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Neoteny7: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Angela08:

Also GTB has some issues with SMS alerts today, so check your balance.
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Angela08(f): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Neoteny7:

Also GTB has some issues with SMS alerts today, so check your balance.

May God almighty replenish you sir, am so grateful. I've not seen any alert and it's too late for me to go out in my area by this time, but I will check in the morning. God Bless you sir
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Okoroawusa: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
AnambraPrince:
That's why Tinubu must be president. He doesn't joke with pensions. He laid the foundation in Lagos. And they never owe.
The best state to be a civil servant is Lagos....

Salaries, wages, pensions, gratuities are not joked with in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Neoteny7: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Angela08:

May God almighty replenish you sir, am so grateful. I've not seen any alert and it's too late for me to go out in my area by this time, but I will check in the morning. God Bless you sir

No probs.

GTB alert is wonky today. Just check your balance
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by 265alade: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
When whites were in control they treated their black clerks with more dignity... Now blacks don take over story don enterWhen whites were in control they treated their black clerks with more dignity... Now blacks don take over story don enter...
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by 9jaRealist: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Keegan: 4:26am On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:
That's why Tinubu must be president. He doesn't joke with pensions. He laid the foundation in Lagos. And they never owe.

Say it louder make dem hear.

1 Like

Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by goody2019: 6:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Okowa is still paying Pensioners.

Vote for Atiku - Okowa in 2023

OKOWA IS NOT PAYING PENSIONERS. CHECK THE FACTS. PENSIONERS IN DELTA STATE HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR OVER SIX YEARS NOW. THIS I KNOW.
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by goody2019: 6:19am On Jun 18, 2022
OKOWA HAS NOT PAID DELTA STATE PENSIONERS FOR OVER SIX YEARS.
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Zelenskyy(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2022
goody2019:

OKOWA IS NOT PAYING PENSIONERS. CHECK THE FACTS. PENSIONERS IN DELTA STATE HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR OVER SIX YEARS NOW. THIS I KNOW.

So the article is false ?

What about Kaduna and other states ?
Re: Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM by Nero086: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2022
And Rivers State keeps making promises. Shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari / Ambode Gives Quit Notice To Property Owners Blocking Drainage Channels In Lagos / BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.