Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane (21876 Views)

Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan / Eto'o Makes Shocking Claim On Sadio Mane Not Winning The Ballon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Iliveforever(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mumusaphire:
lol. Madrid na ur mate? Check stats na. No matter how u play, u will always try, but at d end, they will beat u. That is what we call experience and supremacy in final.

Media fc.
Only mouth.

Let’s watch next season
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Fatbam003: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Liverpool is not a club worthy of the dedication and sacrifice of any player. So because you only just bought Luiz Diaz you think you should let Mane go?
So sad
No player will play in a team forever he has played his part.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Mumusaphire: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Iliveforever:

Media fc.
Only mouth.

Let’s watch next season
lol. Only mouth indeed. Na u dey make mouth na. Madrid superior to u in all ways.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by anyilalaz: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
The fear of allowing players to run down they contract is the beginning of wisdom for the modern football club....
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Fatbam003: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Left!? Useless!?
You no dey watch ball at all.
Torres helped Chelsea to their first UCL trophy.
Suarez continue banging goals for Barca.
Sterling is a beast in City.
Coutinho won UCL with Bayern Munich and he is doing well presently with Aston Villa.
I'm a Liverpool fan but I don't like lies.
Mané is far better than Salah. Anytime any day twice on a Friday.
But LFC moved on , won trophies and even played better without them .

1 Like

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Gkay1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
fourboys:
he was never a superstar when Liverpool signed, just one unknown southampton player, like current redmond..
I disagreed with this, if he was not a super star then I m not sure Liverpool fc will signed him.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Richy4(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
nzebig:
Liverpool just made a costly Mistake on letting Mane leave
We their Rivals love it like that
grin grin grin grin
People has been coming and going it will not make much difference...

Everyone is replaceable but Incase you are not aware,there's an outstanding glow on anyone putting on the Liverpool jersey....

Even if the individual can't play, the mere fact that he is a Liverpool player make him Fly without wings...

Have you ever wondered why every Liverpool player is an attacker including our goalkeeper and coach grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Iliveforever(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mumusaphire:
lol. Only mouth indeed. Na u dey make mouth na. Madrid superior to u in all ways.

Carabao cup winner
Fa cup winner
Epl 1st runner up
UCL 1st runner up

We played every single match we ought to play, what can you compare this with Madrid??
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by nzebig: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Who was born as a superstar . Mane work so hard and was a better player that why Liverpool went for him
Remember He holds the record of fastest hit trick in Epl
fourboys:
he was never a superstar when Liverpool signed, just one unknown southampton player, like current redmond..
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Ephemmm: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
clems88:
I have been a Liverpool fan since 2007. The guy is good but is selfish and wasteful

Maybe you have not watch Sterling in the field of play.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by ToniBlaize: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Finally.. now bayern can release Lewandowski to us in peace.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by frankson1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Iliveforever:

Imagine Liverpool with NUNEZ!!

be scared already

Nunez should start playing first.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by frankson1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
anyilalaz:
The fear of allowing players to run down they contract is the beginning of wisdom for the modern football club....

And Man. U haven't learned the modern football yet. Imagine the number of players they let go without receiving a penny

1 Like

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by prospaj: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
We have lost our legend to Bayern. No premier league title for us this season as Man city will retain the league.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by nzebig: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Once the team is inform or playing well the whole player are all good.. Remember Leicester City (2015–16)
Richy4:

People has been coming and going it will not make much difference...

Everyone is replaceable but Incase you are not aware,there's an outstanding glow on anyone putting on the Liverpool jersey....

Even if the individual can't play, the mere fact that he is a Liverpool player make him Fly without wings...

Have you ever wondered why every Liverpool player is an attacker including our goalkeeper and coach grin
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Konjiboii: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
This really truly hurt me sha, I love Mane. I prefer am pass Salah sef

1 Like

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Oyiboman69: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gkay1:
Ungrateful Liverpool, all this rubbish happened to him because he is an Africa player. Let's wait and see what Liverpool fc will achieve next season.
what exactly happened to him?....
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Richy4(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
nzebig:
Once the team is inform or playing well the whole player are all good.. Remember Leicester City (2015–16)

How can I forget Leicester of that 2015 season.. they were just outstanding...
I am really sad to see Mane go... Many haters were happy..My brother who happens to be an Arsenal supporter is the happiest of them all..He can't wait to see the downfall of Liverpool.. but I have been assuring him that we will do our best next season...

1 Like

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Mumusaphire: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Iliveforever:

Carabao cup winner
Fa cup winner
Epl 1st runner up
UCL 1st runner up

We played every single match we ought to play, what can you compare this with Madrid??
hmmmm. Runner up indeed to a club that won league, super cup and champions league and u stay get mouth to argue. In term of everything, madrid no be ur mate.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by paulolee(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
donMIG:

I agree with u
But let's b really real
All eyes r on D.nunez!
I don't know if he'll bang a lot of goals but I'm sure he's goin to coz a lot of problem
nunez is just an average player...sallah would still be reds key man, dey would even be scared of diaz n jota than nunez bcoz dt guy may struggle like werner n lukaku did..
EPL isnt dt easy for attackers coming from smaller leagues..
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
A huge loss for Liverpool. Bayern now has another Lewandoski.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by nzebig: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
I'm a Chelsea fan and I happy to see Liverpool loss a great player.. But with my conscience as human the entire Liverpool decision was good to me
Richy4:

How can I forget Leicester of that 2015 season.. they were just outstanding...
I am really sad to see Mane go... Many haters were happy..My brother who happens to be an Arsenal supporter is the happiest of them all..He can't wait to see the downfall of Liverpool.. but I have been assuring him that we will do our best next season...
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by fourboys: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
nzebig:
Who was born as a superstar . Mane work so hard and was a better player that why Liverpool went for him
Remember He holds the record of fastest hit trick in Epl
Liverpool signed him as an average player
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Richy4(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
nzebig:
I'm a Chelsea fan and I happy to see Liverpool loss a great player.. But with my conscience as human the entire Liverpool decision was good to me
cheesy cheesy smiley
Chai!!! I thought I was talking to a comrade grin
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by babaalagbo11(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
paulolee:
can't wait to see him banging goals...since he wasn't appreciated in Liverpool, make them carry all their money use increase sallah wage n keep sallah
I do tell people dt mane is the main machine in dt klop team, he is the only attacker dt can comfortably play as a winger and as a top9..
Liverpool would be exposed badly this season, especially if diaz doesn't pick dt same early form dis new season...
sallah scoring alot of goals back then is 60% individual brilliance and the other 40% is mane effect...defenders do keep eyes on mane than sallah..
now its all eyes on diaz and sallah....cnt wait for EPL to start..
God bless you,but typical Liverpool fan will never agree with you,the man would work and work tirelessly for Salah and whole team,when it's Salah time to give him pass he will not give him...the club and the fans don't appreciate him at all...Dem go hear am next season without this guy,let's wait and see grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Benez: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Is it by abusing us that will make us vote for your lord? You people do not like Hausa, you hate Yoruba and your population is not enough to put Peter Obi in Aso Rock.

Time will tell

iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Dearlord(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Am not so happy in letting Mane go
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by amazingspiderma: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maguire was earning 185k while Mane earned 100k.

Oh God I pray for the Maguire Grace.
This life no balance.

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by topsam1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
...40% mane effect? As in! What kind of effect? Can you recall how many assists he had in the just concluded season? I mean mane ooo, the previous one too, Salah has always performed better than him, he is good no doubt but no over hype am...whoever wants to leave should leave, the club is bigger than any player...
paulolee:
can't wait to see him banging goals...since he wasn't appreciated in Liverpool, make them carry all their money use increase sallah wage n keep sallah
I do tell people dt mane is the main machine in dt klop team, he is the only attacker dt can comfortably play as a winger and as a top9..
Liverpool would be exposed badly this season, especially if diaz doesn't pick dt same early form dis new season...
sallah scoring alot of goals back then is 60% individual brilliance and the other 40% is mane effect...defenders do keep eyes on mane than sallah..
now its all eyes on diaz and sallah....cnt wait for EPL to start..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adam Levy Wins 2018/19 Fantasy Premier League / Meet The 32 World Cup Coaches In Russia 2018, As They Speak About Their Chances / Barcelona Apologize For Mocking Real Betis In A Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.