Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane (21875 Views)

Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan / Eto'o Makes Shocking Claim On Sadio Mane Not Winning The Ballon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by ppogba: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
clems88:
Atleast the selfishness go reduce. He has been wasteful recently. Atleast Luis will have more play time

Really?

If you are a Liverpool fan and you say this then, God have mercy on you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Scrupulous419(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
maleekberry:
So sad they had to let him go undecided
So Liverpool can't increase this guy's wage to like 180k

No liverpool won't increase it cos of his attitudes lately. Dude act like he is better than the team due to dressing room rift with salah and other coaching staffs

I think he is better of sold to keep the dressing room in unity.

Marathon continues

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by fourboys: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gkay1:
Ungrateful Liverpool, all this rubbish happened to him because he is an Africa player. Let's wait and see what Liverpool fc will achieve next season.
nonsense talk.. u don't run a club with emotions..
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by KogiPikin: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Underrated player, abeg go trabaye for Munich jare.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Iliveforever(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
excomarow:
Next Season...

Imagine Liverpool without Mane...
Guy have to move on...
Wish him best of lucks

Imagine Liverpool with NUNEZ!!

be scared already
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Olastep(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nice one there
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by clems88(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
ppogba:

Really?

If you are a Liverpool fan and you say this then, God have mercy on you.
I have been a Liverpool fan since 2007. The guy is good but is selfish and wasteful
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Successlane: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
End of mane

Just end of a phase.

Next phase will be more gloriouy for him.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Streetpriest1: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
As he no go win ballor d'or make him enjoy money.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by mecuries(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Danielle09:
This transfer sweet me die, is better he leaves that selfish Salah and move for a better challenge
selfish Salah? you do know that Salah has more assist than him? and he was there earlier

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by fourboys: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
davidupdate89:
cool new lawandowski spotted
mane is never a natural scorer like lewa
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by ppogba: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
clems88:
I have been a Liverpool fan since 2007. The guy is good but is selfish and wasteful

My prayer still remains God have mercy on you.
And now, with the Liverpool board.
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by MrKodak(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why so much sentiments? Liverpool's front line is getting old, they are bound to make a transition. Mane, Salah, Firmino have all turned 30. Its not wise to keep all of them especially on higher wages. Even Salah has not gotten a new contract based on his high demands. The club operates based on a wage structure, they are not sponsored by a nation state like man city or psg. Therefore, when players feel the wages are too low at Liverpool and Better somewhere else, they are free to leave, and Liverpool free to sign younger players who fit the billing. There's no hard feelings and nothing wrong with this.
maleekberry:
So sad they had to let him go undecided
So Liverpool can't increase this guy's wage to like 180k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Streetmovement(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Trust EPL clubs at your own risk, they can Bleep any player in the ass at any given opportunity.

Mane na man you be, so Liverpool no fit increase your wages considering you are the power house of the team, I been know say him no dey happy this season.

More reason some foreign players no dey like come

EPL clubs they can sell anything and buy anything grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by clems88(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
ppogba:

My prayer still remains God have mercy on you.
And now, with the Liverpool board.
wev got players that are better than him. The guy may not even perform well. Those that left ended up useless grin
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Gkay1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
fourboys:
nonsense talk.. u don't run a club with emotions..
Is that the main reason Liverpool fc paid him less than the other
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Athemisia: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Liverpool is not a club worthy of the dedication and sacrifice of any player. So because you only just bought Luiz Diaz you think you should let Mane go?
So sad
All thanks to American owners. Their own no pass business. embarassed
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by fourboys: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Danielle09:
This transfer sweet me die, is better he leaves that selfish Salah and move for a better challenge
mane is the selfish one.. Salah is far ahead of him, glad he is leaving so we can invest in other areas.. dude don't perform in big matches, klopp made him better player. Mane can't guarantee u 30+ goals in a season' more reason bayern don't want to sell lewa. So mane is still gonna play second fiddle to lewa if he stays
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Athemisia: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
clems88:
wev got players that are better than him. The guy may not even perform well. Those that left ended up useless grin
Left!? Useless!?
You no dey watch ball at all.
Torres helped Chelsea to their first UCL trophy.
Suarez continue banging goals for Barca.
Sterling is a beast in City.
Coutinho won UCL with Bayern Munich and he is doing well presently with Aston Villa.
I'm a Liverpool fan but I don't like lies.
Mané is far better than Salah. Anytime any day twice on a Friday.

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Mumusaphire: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
Finally!!

I won’t blame Liverpool for this because sadio mane never requested for an upgrade in his contract.

Liverpool as well respected him by collecting a small amount from Bayern and never tried to restrain him from leaving.

His replacement, Nunez is a monster..
Who says Liverpool ain’t winning quadruple next season??
They’re already ready.

#YNWA
watch ur back bro, vini junior dey ur back ooooo. Hala Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Athemisia: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
fourboys:
mane is the selfish one.. Salah is far ahead of him, glad he is leaving so we can invest in other areas.. dude don't perform in big matches, klopp made him better player. Mane can't guarantee u 30+ goals in a season' more reason bayern don't want to sell lewa. So mane is still gonna play second fiddle to lewa if he stays
Everyone knows Salah is the selfish one so stop trying to twist facts.
Mané, I don't wish people but I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Iliveforever(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mumusaphire:
watch ur back bro, vini junior dey ur back ooooo. Hala Madrid.

Thank ur almighty stars courtios was in his form if not it would’ve been 9-1 with all ease
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by rayvelez(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
clems88:
Atleast the selfishness go reduce. He has been wasteful recently. Atleast Luis will have more play time
I bet it your not a red supporter cos you wey deh shithole deh talk say Mane selfish and wasteful he his literary our best player last season.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Iliveforever(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Salah made 15assists last season!!

You’re not even a Liverpool fan I’m sure

1 Like

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by fourboys: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gkay1:

Is that the main reason Liverpool fc paid him less than the other
he was never a superstar when Liverpool signed, just one unknown southampton player, like current redmond..
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by donMIG(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
paulolee:
can't wait to see him banging goals...since he wasn't appreciated in Liverpool, make them carry all their money use increase sallah wage n keep sallah
I do tell people dt mane is the main machine in dt klop team, he is the only attacker dt can comfortably play as a winger and as a top9..
Liverpool would be exposed badly this season, especially if diaz doesn't pick dt same early form dis new season...
sallah scoring alot of goals back then is 60% individual brilliance and the other 40% is mane effect...defenders do keep eyes on mane than sallah..
now its all eyes on diaz and sallah....cnt wait for EPL to start..

I agree with u
But let's b really real
All eyes r on D.nunez!
I don't know if he'll bang a lot of goals but I'm sure he's goin to coz a lot of problem
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by nzebig: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Liverpool just made a costly Mistake on letting Mane leave
We their Rivals love it like that
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Mumusaphire: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Iliveforever:

Thank ur almighty stars courtios was in his form if not it would’ve been 9-1 with all ease
lol. Madrid na ur mate? Check stats na. No matter how u play, u will always try, but at d end, they will beat u. That is what we call experience and supremacy in final.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by fourboys: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Athemisia:

even in weaker league.. mane can never score 30+ goals.. Salah is one of the best playmakers in the world, hope u know that?
Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by Mumusaphire: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Athemisia:

no bro. Salah no selfish at all. Even his assists double mane own.

Re: Liverpool, Bayern Munich Reach Agreement On Sadio Mane by fourboys: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
nzebig:
Liverpool just made a costly Mistake on letting Mane leave
We their Rivals love it like that
grin grin grin grin
no bro, they did the right thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seeding For 2021 Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier Revealed [full List Of Pots] / Adam Levy Wins 2018/19 Fantasy Premier League / Meet The 32 World Cup Coaches In Russia 2018, As They Speak About Their Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.