Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? (2458 Views)

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate / Agbo Major: Kwankwaso Won’t Serve As Peter Obi’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Oghene1st: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
As his supporter, I am getting confuse daily. Why is he still in Egypt and yet to pick a running mate when the deadline to do same is today!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obi is still granting interviews about Laptops and 50bn MW in China. shocked Obi o.

Choii. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Interesting times ahead

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by gracealonev: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
You are observant

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by PresidObi: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oghene1st:
As his supporter, I am getting confuse daily. Why is he still in Egypt and yet to pick a running mate when the deadline to do same is today!

Theres still time, let others choose theirs first.

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oghene1st:
his back in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by FirstSon01: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obi is a confused person.
Either that or he's working with APC to split PDP votes. His labour party is an APC Confederate party.

His mates have unveiled running mates, werey is looking at generator.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have said it Obi was 70% not good as a Governor. Especially when it comes to springing up corporate life or touching up that Anambra State.

But he can stake himself to make sure killings stop among you (as a Catholic). He stopped night robberies in Anambra.

But overall he is far better than the other two. But not the kind sufficient enough for you to drink cup and smile under AC.

One good thing he did was choosing Obiano who did well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by ojun50(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
His in nigerian now
Relax the other parties have not introduce there VP too only PDP did.

Relax

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by IamWonderful: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
ok
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by lathrowinger: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Make ihn choose Nnamdi kunu
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oghene1st:

Has Tinubu announced his?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
I have said it Obi was 70% not good as a Governor. Especially when it comes to springing up corporate life or touching up that Anambra State.

But he can stake himself to make sure killings stop among you (as a Catholic). He stopped night robberies in Anambra.

But overall he is far better than the other two. But not the kind sufficient enough for you to drink cup and smile under AC.

How is he better than the man who drew the development roadmap for Lagos and multiplied revenue by x11? How?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Fish out a running mate. And you needed to fish out on time for the person to agree (you never know) and perhaps some physical credentials resourcing and submission.

But Obi is still granting interviews about Laptops and 50bn MW in JinJinJin. shocked Obi o.

What is sure, I am winning in 2023. God won't allow affliction to rise again.

Choii. JinJinJin.

Ask Tinubu who's his running mate?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by KingsJohnson(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Either that or he's working with APC to split PDP votes. His labour party is an APC Confederate party.

Who is Bola Ahmed Tinubu's running mate?

Mind your business and leave Peter Obi alone

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
ojun50:
His in nigerian now

Relax

Are you sure? Because men blood dey hot

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

How is he better than the man who drew the development roadmap for Lagos and multiplied revenue by x11? How?

You are funny! Take Nigerian port authority and his sister airport to the worst state in Nigeria. Half the time it took Lagos to get where it is now is what it will take the state to achieve the same.

I said hold the time frame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by KingsJohnson(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oghene1st:

Today is deadline to you but not according to INEC Constitution.

HE Peter Obi will announce his running mate at the right time

That man you dislike so much is in Egypt trying to make sure Nigerians have constant light for once in our life, while other Polithievicians are masturbating around. Be grateful for once and mind your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by fyneguy: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
FirstSon01:

Hahahahahha
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by fyneguy: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

I always tell people that Obiano performed much better than Obi
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by fergie001: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
The deadline is 6pm today, unless he has a 'place holder ' in mind.
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Sergio101(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
The deadline is 6pm today, unless he has a 'place holder ' in mind.

1hr 30mins remaining.

Nawaoh.

Well let's be watching the unfoldings
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Afamed: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
What do you expect from a Pandora thief?

A stingy man is eager to get rich and is unaware that poverty awaits him. (Proverbs 28:22)

God bless Father Mbaka. A true man of God.

46 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Afamed: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
ojun50:
His in nigerian now

Relax

So it took him less than 48hrs to study the whole Egypt infrastructurer development? You see the reason we refer to Obi as a fraud

47 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
myn44 lalastilala Sun Doinique
Rule 2
ban botton no dey work again are you dumb?
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by seunmsg(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thanksful:

You are funny! Take Nigerian port authority and his sister airport to the worst state in Nigeria. Half the time it took Lagos to get where it is now is what it will take the state to achieve the same.

I said hold the time frame

What’s the contribution of Lagos airport and seaports to the IGR of Lagos state? Can you name the specific taxes Lagos state government is collecting from the seaports and airport?

61 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Ivimmanuel: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
KingsJohnson:

That man you dislike so much is in Egypt trying to make sure Nigerians have constant light for once in our life, while other Polithievicians are masturbating around. Be grateful for once and mind your business.
Trying to make sure Nigerians have constant light as the president of the Federal Republic of Labour Party? Oga campaign manager sir I thought he only asked a question
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by ini4brandon(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
I've been wondering on this too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. / Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. / Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.